Ted Cruz Is Not A Constitutionalist

Then they are dens of iniquity! Something being popular doesn't make it less sin. By celebrating Sin you bring Judgement.

"Judge not less ye be judged." Sin is the determination of God. Your sins are the determination of you and God. Other people's sins are their business and Gods business, not yours.

You can't find "sin" in the Constitution. We are governed by the Constitution and not your interpretation of the Bible.

Marriage was instituted by God and therefore is a Religious ceremony and the Constitution forbids Congress to right any law circumventing the free exercise thereof The Government should have never gotten involved in the first place.

I think you will find marriage existed in parts of the world pre or not subject to religion. It's more a societal construct to manage property rights be they use of genitals or other personal property.
She's mine, begone with your talliwhacker. The estate goes to her or the kids if she is no more.

Not in Human form no, he was still with God the Father.

And you're claiming that the spiritual trinity were there blessing and sanctifying the Roman's and Greek's marriages, right? Do you have Biblical text to prove that, I'd be interested in it.

I would rather they call homosexual partnerships something else, Christianity has had marriage why make us change.

I would agree- but that bird has flown the coop. The church could have taken this action prior to the push to legalize homosexual unions- but not now.

So let's do it now.

So other people can't have what Christians have? How Christian of you!

Look, my belief is homosexuality is sin, I do not hate them. I will tell them the truth about sin, just like anyone else who is in sin, while being very careful to examine my own life on a daily basis. Homosexual marriage is unrepentant in your face sin toward God, why would I celebrate that again?

I would agree- but that bird has flown the coop. The church could have taken this action prior to the push to legalize homosexual unions- but not now.

So let's do it now.

The Church could not push anyone, toward anything. Homosexuality is an abomination to God how could his people be for it in any way shape or form. Again the Government could have just said you can have a civil union, and get all your bennies which is what it was all about anyway!

then explain to us how marriage is a 'christian' tradition if Christianity didn't exist until christ existed in human form. Did moses practice christianity? did noah?

Marriage is a gift of God. When God brought to Adam the woman who was specially created for him, he cried out joyfully: “"This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh"” (Gen. 2:23). This joy over a real companion is the explicit will of God: “"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him"” (Gen. 2:18). Marriage has been established by the Creator; it is therefore not a humanly devised institution. It existed from the beginning, as Jesus himself defined the origin and essence of marriage in Matthew 19:4-6: “"Haven’t you read . . . that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."” With the commandment “"You shall not commit adultery,"” God protects marriage and allows sexual intercourse only inside this close union (Eccles. 9:9). Sexual relations (becoming one flesh) before or outside marriage is branded as fornication and immorality. Since Adam and Eve were the first humans and first Marriage you are wrong!

Ted Cruz is no constitutionalist.

Ted Cruz is a religionist.

Ted Cruz cannot point to anyplace in the Constitution that mandates by constitutional law a certified definition of marriage as a contract reserved for one man, one woman, nor authorizes to the federal government any power to enforce such a mandate. On the contrary, the Constitution mandates that the people have rights not necessarily enumerated in the Constitution, (Amendment 9). The Constitution also mandates that no State shall make any law to deny any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law, (Amendment 14)

Ted Cruz is running for prez because the Holy Spirit told him he oughtta.

Rafael Cruz, father and chief campaign surrogate of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, appeared on The Dove TV's "Focus Today" last week, where he revealed that the "presence of the Holy Spirit" convinced his son to run for president. As the elder Cruz explained, Ted and his family "spent six months in prayer" trying to decide if he should seek the presidency, which culminated in a two-hour prayer session at his church where his family and top advisers "spent two hours on our knees seeking God's will about this decision."

During that prayer session, Cruz's wife received "inspiration from God" and told Ted to "seek God's face, not God's hand" and, at that moment, the Holy Spirit descended upon everyone in the room and convinced Ted to run.

"It was as if there was a presence of the Holy Spirit in the room and we all were at awe," and Ted, all that came out of his mouth, he said, 'Here am I Lord, use me. Here am I Lord, I surrender to whatever Your will for my life is.' And it was at that time that he felt a peace about running for president of the United States."

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...ed-his-son-run-president#sthash.ghwVIh2C.dpuf

as an avid natgeo and animal planet watcher, I have seen numerous times where the male lion has killed one or more of their own offspring for getting 'uppity'. one example is where the male was keeping all the juveniles away so that the younger cubs could feed on the kill. one teenager didn't listen very well, thus he was made an example of to the rest of the juvies.

How do you know the juvenile was his offspring?

Back