Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

There is no mechanism for states to declare war on the US. This is a dumb right wing thread.

There certainly is. It's called a legislature.
That said, no State is declaring war on the US. There is no United States anymore. Declaring war on The Oligarchy? Yeah. That's possible too.
Indeed, some 26 States have already done that. They are NOT going to allow Biden to cut down razor wire and open the border to mass illegal immigration (invasion) again.

Because she cant make law you fucking racist shit heap of a Russian whore boy

Remember who is supposed to make law?

Your party accomplished not one fucking thing for this nation while you held the house

REMEMBER?

The laws are already on the books, you stupid racist cunt. Sheezzz...talk about mental illness :rolleyes:

You are the one who is simple minded.

The republican border hawks who pushed this legislation were pushing a lot of the same legislation during Trumps failed term and attempts to stop the problem.

Again in your simple minded obsession you neglect that any future republi'can' govt will be required to negotiate with the Dems to get what they want. They will not simply 'get out of the way' any more than this minority Magat derps will get out of the way now. You are demanding nothing be done as long as the minorities on the extreme left and right have the power to stop it.

YOu are simply stupid if you cannot see that in todays very close election age, no party will have the big majorities across the HOuse, the Senate and holding POTUS to simply bully threw anything without some compromise to the other side.

That is why you have the rpeubli'can' border hawks in the Senate saying this is the BEST legislation that anyone will see and even a Trump admin, should it follow this one, will not get it.

The question is RB why not allow this improvement and then allow whoever follows (if Trump) to build upon it?

The answer is maga derps are showing, as they always do, that the issue is really meaningless to them, other than as a political football and as such they are doing everything to keep it that forever. They want the border to be a forever issue. And that is why the rest of us need to start ignoring them.

You haven't done a damn thing in the last 3.5 years and you blame Republicans? Take the "green" (and all the rest of the shit you Dems throw in) bullshit out of potential policy and maybe something can be done.

What you should do is call the FBI several times a day and tell them there are enemies of the party on JPP. Demand they send agents to kill enemies of Biden who make fun of you.

In fact, call once an hour to make sure they understand your orders.

They really like that...

The coward already has...

You haven't done a damn thing in the last 3.5 years and you blame Republicans? Take the "green" (and all the rest of the shit you Dems throw in) bullshit out of potential policy and maybe something can be done.

It is not how goverment works RB. You need to take a break from this stupidity.

If nothing is done now and Trump were to win in 2024 he has no power to make the Progressives vote for his bills than the Dems do to force the Magats to vote for theirs.

So instead you GET NOTHING.

That is what you are are arguing for RB. Nothing. YOu are saying unless the left and progressives give the republi'cans' 100% of what they want and strip out ALL of what they Dems want, then the Republi'cans' should refuse.

If you do not see why that it is stupid, RB, then that is on you.

It is not how goverment works RB. You need to take a break from this stupidity.

If nothing is done now and Trump were to win in 2024 he has no power to make the Progressives vote for his bills than the Dems do to force the Magats to vote for theirs.

So instead you GET NOTHING.

That is what you are are arguing for RB. Nothing. YOu are saying unless the left and progressives give the republi'cans' 100% of what they want and strip out ALL of what they Dems want, then the Republi'cans' should refuse.

If you do not see why that it is stupid, RB, then that is on you.

The issue is the border. Period. Nothing more, nothing less.

RB i say this with all due respect, and based on your posts that is very little.

You RB do NOT dictate to the Congress how things works when neither party has a big enough majority to not require bipartisan votes.

You seem like you were spoiled as a child and grew up a petulant child, telling others how things work when you have ZERO power to dictate anything but you still think you are going to get your way

Even the Magats, in the House do not follow your path and they are constantly using their power (their votes) to force even other Republicans to add in their priorities or telling them nothing will pass. That is HOW THINGS WORK RB.

If the Republi'cans' refuse all the border gains NOW thinking when Trump gets in later the Dems will give him better deals, that just shows how stupid you are as even the very conservative republican border hawks have said there will never be a border deal this good again.

So you take this deal, and then fight to make it even tighter in Trumps next term (should it come) if you are smart. BUt you are not smart so you will refuse it like a petulant child saying 'Noooooo, only MY PRIORITIES and no one elses', thinking that is how gov't works outside super majorities.

There is currently legislation pending that will begin to address that problem. No, it's not a 100% fix, but it is a start. Yet now we have Trump and his band of MAGATs trying desperately to sabotage it. It's so bad in your party that Senator Lankford (R-OK) was actually CENSURED by the state GOP party for negotiating with the (D)s to get a bipartisan bill passed. Why? Why do you support this? Isn't something to fix the problem better than NOTHING? Isn't working together in Congress for the benefit of American citizens what we send them there to do?

Instead, Republicans are like foot-stamping spoiled toddlers. "If I can't get everything that I want, I'll take all my toys and go home."

You should start acting your age.

I'm not the one that is whining about something and demanding I get everything I want. That's what YOU do. Like you're a two year old. Adults learn to compromise. When you're an adult, you might learn too.

There is currently legislation pending that will begin to address that problem. No, it's not a 100% fix, but it is a start. Yet now we have Trump and his band of MAGATs trying desperately to sabotage it. It's so bad in your party that Senator Lankford (R-OK) was actually CENSURED by the state GOP party for negotiating with the (D)s to get a bipartisan bill passed. Why? Why do you support this? Isn't something to fix the problem better than NOTHING? Isn't working together in Congress for the benefit of American citizens what we send them there to do?

Instead, Republicans are like foot-stamping spoiled toddlers. "If I can't get everything that I want, I'll take all my toys and go home."

It ends catch and release. Which of course is a HUGE incentive for people to present themselves at a port of entry rather than trying to cross illegally. But they don't want it. It provides relief for the strained asylum system. Which would get people a hearing and deport the 90% who are denied asylum much more quickly. But they don't want it. It provides for significant funding for more border patrol agents to catch those crossing illegally. But they don't want it. It is the strictest immigration bill that has been proposed in decades. But they don't want it.

Why? Because Donald Trump told them no, and they said 'Yes sir'.

RB i say this with all due respect, and based on your posts that is very little.

You RB do NOT dictate to the Congress how things works when neither party has a big enough majority to not require bipartisan votes.

You seem like you were spoiled as a child and grew up a petulant child, telling others how things work when you have ZERO power to dictate anything but you still think you are going to get your way

Even the Magats, in the House do not follow your path and they are constantly using their power (their votes) to force even other Republicans to add in their priorities or telling them nothing will pass. That is HOW THINGS WORK RB.

If the Republi'cans' refuse all the border gains NOW thinking when Trump gets in later the Dems will give him better deals, that just shows how stupid you are as even the very conservative republican border hawks have said there will never be a border deal this good again.

So you take this deal, and then fight to make it even tighter in Trumps next term (should it come) if you are smart. BUt you are not smart so you will refuse it like a petulant child saying 'Noooooo, only MY PRIORITIES and no one elses', thinking that is how gov't works outside super majorities.

And he called ME a child. ROTFLMFAO!!! He is like a toddler whose mommy told him he had to share. He's throwing his toys and balling his eyes out. What a loser.

what's hilarious in reading this is that YOU, QP, are outright admitting that we are no longer a democracy, but a dual plutocracy and you not only happily live in it, but you endorse and advocate for it by party line voting. Placating your anxiety by deluding yourself in to having to believe that there are no other options.

just like Democrats.

just like Democrats.

Can you articulate your position on the border and immigration? What are your proposals for reforming our immigration system. What would you do with regards to asylum. How about Dreamers? What solutions are you suggesting to help address the problem. If you can provide some specificity, we can discuss the pros and cons of your proposal.

Thanks.

It ends catch and release. Which of course is a HUGE incentive for people to present themselves at a port of entry rather than trying to cross illegally. But they don't want it. It provides relief for the strained asylum system. Which would get people a hearing and deport the 90% who are denied asylum much more quickly. But they don't want it. It provides for significant funding for more border patrol agents to catch those crossing illegally. But they don't want it. It is the strictest immigration bill that has been proposed in decades. But they don't want it.

Why? Because Donald Trump told them no, and they said 'Yes sir'.

They've lost abortion as an impetus to get their base to the voting booth. If this passes, they'll lose their last big carrot. Therefore, they will fight tooth and nail to prevent anything being done about the border.

Back