Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

You do not support this country if you support the subversion of its laws.

I'll remember you wrote that the next time you advocate breaking the law, LV. :flagsal:

As for me, I support the law. If Abbott is breaking the law, why hasn't he been arrested?

I'll remember you wrote that the next time you advocate breaking the law, LV.

Good luck. Unlike you, I'm not a habitual law breaker, nor do I support the subversion of our immigration laws as an election ploy.

As for me, I support the law

No, you don't.

We've already seen how you don't; you said you don't support current immigration law when you said you supported Abbott's kidnapping scheme.

If Abbott is breaking the law, why hasn't he been arrested?

Because Republicans are never held accountable for their crimes due to people like you who provide them with plausible deniability LIKE THIS.

And BTW - if you ultimate defense is "well, he hasn't been arrested YET", then you've already lost your defense because you've admitted that what he did could be seen as breaking the law.

This is precisely why I said YOU should never be left alone with a vulnerable person because your natural instinct is to exploit them.

The border is already secure, you and Abbott are interfering in the enforcement of current immigration law.

it is not secure as evidenced by the MILLIONS that have crossed illegally over the last 4 years and, NO, we are not interfering in enforcement because biden is not enforcing it.

I'll remember you wrote that the next time you advocate breaking the law, LV. :flagsal:

As for me, I support the law. If Abbott is breaking the law, why hasn't he been arrested?

It's one thing to support enforcing an existing law
if doing so doesn't result in obvious and gross mistreatment or injustice.

One can do that,
but still not actually support the law or its continued presence on the books.

In my layman's pinion,
Abbott has in fact violated our current national policies
sufficiently to warrant his arrest by federal authorities.

On a personal note, however,
I don't really care if he's in violation or not.

I'd still be happy to see somebody
wheel him in front on an oncoming train.

It's not totally political.
It's good, old fashioned personal hatred.

The Governor doesn't know that I exist, much less that I hate him.
I wish that the converse were true as well.

Good luck. Unlike you, I'm not a habitual law breaker, nor do I support the subversion of our immigration laws as an election ploy.

No, you don't.

We've already seen how you don't; you said you don't support current immigration law when you said you supported Abbott's kidnapping scheme.

Because Republicans are never held accountable for their crimes due to people like you who provide them with plausible deniability LIKE THIS.

And BTW - if you ultimate defense is "well, he hasn't been arrested YET", then you've already lost your defense because you've admitted that what he did could be seen as breaking the law.

This is precisely why I said YOU should never be left alone with a vulnerable person because your natural instinct is to exploit them.

Your wackiness will cost you in the long run, Ms. LV. Thanks for the tacit admission that you are a lawbreaker, just not a habitual one. :thup:

it is not secure as evidenced by the MILLIONS that have crossed illegally over the last 4 years and, NO, we are not interfering in enforcement because biden is not enforcing it.

It is secured because those people are turning themselves in when they aren't being kidnapped by Conservative Nazis.

I don't see the problem with millions of people coming to this country because I'm not a fucking racist loser like you.

It's one thing to support enforcing an existing law
if doing so doesn't result in obvious and gross mistreatment or injustice.

One can do that,
but still not actually support the law or its continued presence on the books.

In my layman's pinion,
Abbott has in fact violated our current national policies
sufficiently to warrant his arrest by federal authorities.

On a personal note, however,
I don't really care if he's in violation or not.

I'd still be happy to see somebody
wheel him in front on an oncoming train.

It's not totally political.
It's good, old fashioned personal hatred.

The Governor doesn't know that I exist, much less that I hate him.
I wish that the converse were true as well.

Dutch does not support the enforcement of our immigration laws.

Your wackiness will cost you in the long run, Ms. LV. Thanks for the tacit admission that you are a lawbreaker, just not a habitual one. :thup:

You made a pretty shitty argument that contradicted everything you said before it.

You can't claim that you want the rule of law while you support ploys and schemes that interfere in its execution.

When you tell a child you will take them to Disneyland if they get in your car

Then you don’t take them to Disneyland

That is kidnapping

Agreed.

In fact, if it wasn't your kid, it'd be kidnapping even if you did take them to Disneyland.

reality sucks for you, doesn't it?

That's not reality, that's sophistry.

For one, the map of pre-colonization America didn't really have borders to begin with.

The idea of national borders is Eurocentrism, which is just another form of Conservative racism and bigotry.

qx3gkjni53b91.jpg

You made a pretty shitty argument that contradicted everything you said before it.

You can't claim that you want the rule of law while you support ploys and schemes that interfere in its execution.

Report me. I'll wait for judgment. :thup:

It is secured because those people are turning themselves in when they aren't being kidnapped by Conservative Nazis.

I don't see the problem with millions of people coming to this country because I'm not a fucking racist loser like you.

you are fucking delusional, still. STILL!!!!! the bullshit you just spewed above is the epitome of insanity.

Back