Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

All of the illegals deported by Obama plus about 8 million more have returned through Biden’s open borders.
There’s always data that proves you wrong.

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

[FONT=&quot]“According to new datapublished last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement.”[/FONT]

All of the illegals deported by Obama plus about 8 million more have returned through Biden’s open borders.
[FONT=&quot]“According to new datapublished last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement.”

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

[/FONT]

There’s always data that proves you wrong.

[FONT="]“According to [URL="https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/2023-10-09-New-Data-and-Testimony.pdf"]new data[/URL]published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.[/FONT]
[FONT="]In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement.”[/FONT]

Cato Institute... fascinating. Aren't they extremely conservative?

As always, whenever the Reichwingers here try to use what they think are "facts," they flub it up big time. Nice job, Phan.

Answer the question.

I did ANSWER the question RB.

You seem to be saying 'Answer it in a way that cuts thru my stupidity' and i am not capable of that.

AGAIN, the Republi'cans' are BLOCKING him from doing it, out of fear he will have the same success Obama did.

[FONT="]“According to [URL="https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/2023-10-09-New-Data-and-Testimony.pdf"]new data[/URL]published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.[/FONT]
[FONT="]In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement.”

[/FONT]
Not a higher percentage of illegals. Trump removed 359,885 in 2019 . Biden deported 142,000 in 2023. BTW CATO is BS source. :laugh: You should be embarassed to use them as a source.

https://www.dhs.gov/ohss/topics/immigration/yearbook/2019/table39

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2023/12/29/immigrants-ice-border-deportations-2023/

I did ANSWER the question RB.

You seem to be saying 'Answer it in a way that cuts thru my stupidity' and i am not capable of that.

AGAIN, the Republi'cans' are BLOCKING him from doing it, out of fear he will have the same success Obama did.

I'll agree, you are incapable.

Mexico-migrants-Biden-sign.jpg

And he did. He still does. And will continue to.

[FONT="]In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement.”

[/FONT]

Matthews: Illegal immigrants double under Biden

The Hill
https://thehill.com › opinion › 4423296-matthews-ille...
Jan 23, 2024 — The number of illegal immigrants in the country has roughly doubled under President Biden. The United States had some 10.2 million illegal ...

The borders were under control under Trump.

Cato Institute... fascinating. Aren't they extremely conservative?

As always, whenever the Reichwingers here try to use what they think are "facts," they flub it up big time. Nice job, Phan.

it's cute how you like to pick and choose what media sites you prefer, based solely upon their treatment to Democrats

I'll agree, you are incapable.

And he did. He still does. And will continue to.

Yes because the Republi'cans' will continue to block any attempt to stop them.

If the Republi'cans' could go back in time and stop Obama too, they would. They would gladly have let way more migrants in and exasperated that issues in his term so they could point at that too.

Just as Trump wanted to block the Debt ceiling from passing so the country and world would enter mass recession and then you guys could blame Biden.

Just as Trump is praying for stock market crash so you guys can blame Biden.

It is the entire Republi'can' playbook when Dems have power. Block everything and demand they govern as if the Republi'cans' won. Start fires and deny them the ability to put it out and blame them for the damage.

Yes they can cut the wire that would be a great look for Biden I encourage him to go ahead. Abbott will then replace the wire and there is no law that can prevent him. So moron if you think he can't legally replace the wire to protect Texas please quote the law that prevents him from replacing it.

I'm done trying to reason with you. You're too far gone.

I oppose the amount of funding........not the funding in general

I'm not that surprised, actually. I tend to believe that most animosity between people comes from assumptions about political beliefs, but deeper and more personal discussions on subjects reveals that most people have more in common than not.

I'm not trying to pretend to know what the Republican agenda is or is not. What I do know is that i've seen decades of words from both sides, but no meaningful action behind those words.......Laws say that they SHOULD do this, but it doesn't mandate them to do that, nor does it provide liability for failure to do that.

I can understand the 'sentiment' of being in the majority, but i've seen way too many majorities do stupid shit. I believe what I believe because I believe it to be right, just, and moral. My personal experiences have led me to not join bandwagons, but to decide things on my own. Those who side with me, good on them.

I will agree on this point...... both sides have neglected this issue, because there is benefit to do so. Florida is a perfect example of what happens when you chase away the cheap labor. I've had three driveway paving vendors and four bathroom contractors back out on me. They lost all their cheap labor when DeSantis decided to flex for the anti-immigrant demographic. I hear the same for roofing jobs, landscaping jobs, pretty much anything that has traditionally used migrant labor. I'm sure agriculture is suffering as well. Point being, the idea of just deporting everyone, while it might seem appealing, ignores the economic reality. It's a difficult problem which Washington continues to be unwilling to address. Frankly, I wanted to see a tougher immigration bill. Wish granted, but Congress will blow it in service to Donald Trump. It's frustrating.

This is one of the cases where the ROI is so obvious that there is no need for a CBO score. We should spend the money, we'll get it back very quickly.

I will agree on this point...... both sides have neglected this issue, because there is benefit to do so. Florida is a perfect example of what happens when you chase away the cheap labor. I've had three driveway paving vendors and four bathroom contractors back out on me. They lost all their cheap labor when DeSantis decided to flex for the anti-immigrant demographic. I hear the same for roofing jobs, landscaping jobs, pretty much anything that has traditionally used migrant labor. I'm sure agriculture is suffering as well. Point being, the idea of just deporting everyone, while it might seem appealing, ignores the economic reality. It's a difficult problem which Washington continues to be unwilling to address. Frankly, I wanted to see a tougher immigration bill. Wish granted, but Congress will blow it in service to Donald Trump. It's frustrating.

This is one of the cases where the ROI is so obvious that there is no need for a CBO score. We should spend the money, we'll get it back very quickly.

the problem I have with the bolded part is that I think most people don't realize the exploitation that they are supporting, and that's from both sides. It seems that there's a willful disconnect that most people employ in order to accept that cheap labor and make a better economy for themselves. It's a minor form of slavery.

the problem I have with the bolded part is that I think most people don't realize the exploitation that they are supporting, and that's from both sides. It seems that there's a willful disconnect that most people employ in order to accept that cheap labor and make a better economy for themselves. It's a minor form of slavery.

Agreed, but that's a whole different discussion. Every person who works for minimum wage is being exploited IMHO. But that's a discussion about wage and wealth distribution.

Agreed, but that's a whole different discussion. Every person who works for minimum wage is being exploited IMHO. But that's a discussion about wage and wealth distribution.
Illegal immigration is hurting minimum wage Americans. When Uber Eats starts hiring them you are going to get fired.

Back