Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

Most will never risk their asses by leaving their keyboards. The rest will be taken down by FBI snipers, not the US military.

852skr.jpg

I am absolutely opposed to a civil war,
but 100% in favor of allowing Texas to secede with our blessings.

That's where America went wrong in the 1860s.
I almost typed "we" but my gang was still enjoying the Sicilian sun.

My maternal great grandfather, whom I had until I was fourteen,
was born in the 1860s.

When I was three or four,
he took me to see President Truman give a speech in the Common.
I actually remember that.
It's the short term shit that's a problem.:laugh:

was born in the 1860s.

Texas will never secede since the economic impact would be worse than Brexit.

LOL on short term shit. :)

was born in the 1860s.

Get ready to start walking. :laugh:

In 2022, Texas produced 42.5% of the United States' crude oil. Texas also produces 27% of the country's marketed natural gas.

Texas has 27 refineries that lead the country in crude oil production and refining. Texas has 29% of the country's total capacity for refining, at over 5.1 million barrels a day.

In 2022, Texas produced 42.5% of the United States' crude oil. Texas also produces 27% of the country's marketed natural gas.

Texas has 27 refineries that lead the country in crude oil production and refining. Texas has 29% of the country's total capacity for refining, at over 5.1 million barrels a day.

What the fuck difference does it make if Texas sells us their oil as a state from within our nation
or as a neighboring nation?

They still have to sell the fucking oil.
Crude oil is sold on the world market as a global commodity.
They can't cook with it. It doesn't come from olives.

The entire point of a negotiated, voluntary partition
is to get along BETTER, not worse,
because people with very different values
are no longer writing each other's laws.

How is that so hard to understand?

Agreed the ATF was showboating and could have picked up Koresh on any Saturday. Disagreed on Janet since the initial action by the ATF was not her decision.

What backfired was Koresh and his followers being insane enough to attempt a shootout with the ATF and then staying inside a burning building.

they were murdered by the state for no good reason.

What the fuck difference does it make if Texas sells us their oil as a state from within our nation
or as a neighboring nation?

They still have to sell the fucking oil.
Crude oil is sold on the world market as a global commodity.
They can't cook with it. It doesn't come from olives.

The entire point of a negotiated, voluntary partition
is to get along BETTER, not worse,
because people with very different values
are no longer writing each other's laws.

How is that so hard to understand?

LOL at the Fake Doc. Texas has one natural resource, at it's quickly becoming obsolete. But have fun. And when you want to enter the United States? Sorry, we don't allow treasonous scumbag terrorists into our country. That Texas Army sure does scare me though.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

LOL at the Fake Doc. Texas has one natural resource, at it's quickly becoming obsolete. But have fun. And when you want to enter the United States? Sorry, we don't allow treasonous scumbag terrorists into our country. That Texas Army sure does scare me though.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
So how are you going to make the electricity for your electric cars most of our electricity comes from fossil fuels Texas makes 27% of all natural gas. You won't be able to drive your car to make food deliveries for Uber Eats then you will get kicked out of your trailer because you can't make rent. Oh and don't plan on delivering any more hamburgers because Texas produces TWICE as much beef as any other state. Texas has been the top exporting state for 22 years in a row , Texas continues to be a leader in international trade.

You haven't noticed Biden cutting any wire in Texas have you?

Last edited:

So? Do you realize how much money it will take to secede? Texas would have to deal with everything with no help from America. Elderly Texans would lose SS, Medicare and Medicaid. Veterans would lose healthcare. Those things alone would cause people to flee from the state.

People supporting secession aren’t very smart, they haven’t thought this through.

So how are you going to make the electricity for your electric cars most of our electricity comes from fossil fuels Texas makes 27% of all natural gas. You won't be able to drive your car to make food deliveries for Uber Eats then you will get kicked out of your trailer because you can't make rent. Oh and don't plan on delivering any more hamburgers because Texas produces TWICE as much beef as any other state.

Again, Oom, you forget that just because Texas is a different country,
that does not preclude them from selling their stuff
to the same people to whom they're selling it now.

We don't NEED a civil war.
We need a peacefully negotiated partition for the mutual good.

I guess that your mind just doesn't want to consider that possibility.
I'll admit it...I'm that way with hip hop music.

So? Do you realize how much money it will take to secede? Texas would have to deal with everything with no help from America. Elderly Texans would lose SS, Medicare and Medicaid. Veterans would lose healthcare. Those things alone would cause people to flee from the state.

People supporting secession aren’t very smart, they haven’t thought this through.

Agreed, hence why, like their Orange Jesus, they are fucking morons.

So how are you going to make the electricity for your electric cars most of our electricity comes from fossil fuels Texas makes 27% of all natural gas. You won't be able to drive your car to make food deliveries for Uber Eats then you will get kicked out of your trailer because you can't make rent. Oh and don't plan on delivering any more hamburgers because Texas produces TWICE as much beef as any other state. Texas has been the top exporting state for 22 years in a row , Texas continues to be a leader in international trade.

You haven't noticed Biden cutting any wire in Texas have you?
Biden will use legal channels, and has more pressing issues than Abbutt and his little display of theatrics.

Back