Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

So how are you going to make the electricity for your electric cars most of our electricity comes from fossil fuels
No electricity comes from fossils. Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
Most of the electricity in Texas comes from natural gas. Other significant stable sources include coal and nuclear power. Texas uses it's oil to refine into various oil products including gasoline, but does not use it for electrical generation (other than temporary power generators). That is instead sold all over the nation.
Texas makes 27% of all natural gas.
That it does!
You won't be able to drive your car to make food deliveries for Uber Eats then you will get kicked out of your trailer because you can't make rent.
Cars tend to use gasoline, not natural gas. Some public vehicles, like a bus or garbage truck, uses natural gas. Fortunately, Texas also produces and refines a LOT of crude oil.
Oh and don't plan on delivering any more hamburgers because Texas produces TWICE as much beef as any other state.
LOVE that beef! Thanks, Texas!
Texas has been the top exporting state for 22 years in a row , Texas continues to be a leader in international trade.
It sure is nice to have the excellent port facilities you have!
You haven't noticed Biden cutting any wire in Texas have you?
Not lately. It seems Texas is winning this conflict.

The numbers crossing the border illegally has dramatically been reduced. Improving the barrier and manning more of the border will improve that number still further.
Fortunately, you are getting help from 26 States to do just that!

Last edited:

Larry Kudlow, former director of the National Economic Council in the Trump administration, called it "a blowout" jobs report, despite Republicans' continued criticism on Biden over the economy. "I know many of my conservative friends are trying to drill holes in this report," Kudlow said on Fox News. "But you know what, folks? It is what it is. It's a very strong report.

A Quinnipiac University poll this week found Biden leading Trump 50%-44% nationally among registered voters.

"Biden has an advantage because he has the economy at his back,". "There's an economic tailwind to his reelection bid. It will only intensify as we approach the election. The economy is going to continue to perform well. And by Election Day, I think that will resonate more soundly with with voters."

The economy is doing great and your shithead is losing 80 million at a pop in rape cases with another 90 felonys to go. Biden is going to crush him.:laugh:

So? Do you realize how much money it will take to secede? Texas would have to deal with everything with no help from America. Elderly Texans would lose SS, Medicare and Medicaid. Veterans would lose healthcare. Those things alone would cause people to flee from the state.

People supporting secession aren’t very smart, they haven’t thought this through.

Texas isn't seceding, Phanty.
It has once before, though...and successfully.

No electricity comes from fossils. Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
Most of the electricity in Texas comes from natural gas.

Natural gas is a fossil fuel. Coal is a fossil fuel.

In 2022, about 4,231 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.23 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.1 About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.

Again, Oom, you forget that just because Texas is a different country,
that does not preclude them from selling their stuff
to the same people to whom they're selling it now.

We don't NEED a civil war.
We need a peacefully negotiated partition for the mutual good.

I guess that your mind just doesn't want to consider that possibility.
I'll admit it...I'm that way with hip hop music.

Texas isn't seceding, Sock. Biden wants to start a civil war.

Biden will use legal channels, and has more pressing issues than Abbutt and his little display of theatrics.

Blatant lie. Biden has broken most of immigration law and ignore the Constitution of the United States.
Biden is also calling for civil war and has done so numerous times before.

So I'm all for selling you our oil at a premium price of course. I could care less if you freeze in the winter :laugh: Pay up or shut up! What does Massachusetts make that I need anyway? I don't care for baked beans.

Lessee...Massachusetts makes...

* Baked beans.
* Monopoly and other Parker Bros. games.
* Boston cream pie (more of a cake).
* Donuts (Dunkin Donuts, based in Quincy, MA).
* Marshmallow spread (yuk).
* Fig Newtons.
* Yankee candles (a scented candle in a jar).
* software (particularly Linux and Unix base).

It also has good port facilities, but that was locked down by the government from functioning properly.

The State isn't what it once was.

Back