The Christian Agnostic

Do you think it is Yurt, Goat, CO?

Could be. More "off" than CO/goat/Yurt, but then he's been gone for a month and could have had a mental breakdown resulting in Perry PhD.

Perry's behavior doesn't dovetail with the names mentioned even though he's close. Jack was more sexually suggestive. Mason is into self-medication and visions of God. CO/goat was a conspiracy theorist with an obsession about 9/11. I didn't know Yurt. Stevie is closest, since both he and Perry are impish tricksters although I think Perry is a little saner. It's unlikely that Stevie became saner unless he got back on his meds.

LOL. You think you understand? How interesting. No evidence of it.

Hmmm. Sounds like Doc R. is doing his usual "bluster".

Tickle the ol' ivories, Doccy.
No, Perry. I'm trying to understand. If you were as smart as you believe yourself to be then you'd know that observation is a key to understanding. Why do you think I encourage your posting?

Why does it have to be someone else? Why can't I just be me? Do you not think OTHER people could disagree with you?

Because your familiarity of personalities and, to some extent, the rules, indicate you've been here before. Most people take a few weeks to a month or more to "settle in". You settled in within a week. You knew where to go and what to do, including creating a sock with alternate history.

Because your familiarity of personalities and, to some extent, the rules, indicate you've been here before. Most people take a few weeks to a month or more to "settle in". You settled in within a week. You knew where to go and what to do, including creating a sock with alternate history.

Wow. Talk about stalkery. You watch me closely dontcha, Doc R?

No it isn’t. You don’t have a clue and it pusses you off.

Tickle them ivories, doc
You claim to read minds now, Perry? Interesting.

Disagreed on clue and very few things "puss" me off. Normal people use reason over emotion, something the Abbie Normals are unable to do.

You claim to read minds now, Perry? Interesting.

Disagreed on clue and very few things "puss" me off. Normal people use reason over emotion, something the Abbie Normals are unable to do.

LOL. Says the guy who is overly emotional about 19th century impressionists. The guy who can't let it go.

Why does it have to be someone else? Why can't I just be me? Do you not think OTHER people could disagree with you?

Your choice as to whether to pick the path of deception, or to be honest about your previous user names on this board.

I have been Cypress since 2006 and have never seen the purpose of sock puppetry, deception, and obfuscation.

Your choice as to whether to pick the path of deception, or to be honest about your previous user names on this board.

Well, I will leave it to you and Encyclopedia Doc Brown to figure it all out.

I have been Cypress since 2006 and have never seen the purpose of sock puppetry, deception, and obfuscation.

Jesus I know! You've discussed how long you've been on this forum ad nauseam. It's actually kinda sad. Since 2006 and you still seem to be unable to discuss topics with people who disagree with you.

That was on purpose you moron. You really are about as dumb as a box of hammers (unless it's 19th century Impressionists and math dons...apparently)
^^^
Perry triggered.

Not as funny as you backpedaling on calling me a pedo, but still funny. Thanks, Perry!

Back