The Christian Agnostic

No, Perry, but yesterday you thought it was stalking. Today, you've flip-flopped and say it's not. Just another abnormality with you.

Nope. Sorry you misapprehended the situation. But it's understandable. You've been in a hissy fit the past few days. You really should relax.

Good! Suave cling. :)

No but I know how to look at old posts.

So you accuse Dutch of stalking, but you are lurking me by using the search function to find posts I wrote before you were even here??

Why are you so reticent to disclose what user names you posted under in the years before you created your current one?

So you accuse Dutch of stalking, but you are lurking me by using the search function to find posts I wrote before you were even here??

Why are you so reticent to disclose what user names you posted under in the years before you created your current one?

Stiltedly spookiest slicker!

The best part is that Perry loooooves to believe and brag how much smarter he is than others yet watching him backpedal from his Gaugin in Tahiti post was hilarious.

Perry projects and telegraphs what he is on a daily basis. Yesterday he projected that I was a stalker then proved today that he's a stalker. Notice the difference; he accused me of being a stalker then proved he was one. Odd, but fascinating!

Perry will never admit his previous usernames, but every time he posts he's leaving clues. A few more weeks of this and I think we'll know...if he isn't banned by then. LOL

7v4hy1.jpg

You don't have to be an active participant in the Confusian tradition to partake in it's wisdom in some degree.

Basically you don't need to be a follower of it to gain from the wisdom the tradition holds.

I would love to meet the strict scientific materialist who also believes in the will of heaven and the elemental life force, Qi.

Someone could write a Master's thesis on that.

The best part is that Perry loooooves to believe and brag how much smarter he is than others yet watching him backpedal from his Gaugin in Tahiti post was hilarious.

Perry projects and telegraphs what he is on a daily basis. Yesterday he projected that I was a stalker then proved today that he's a stalker. Notice the difference; he accused me of being a stalker then proved he was one. Odd, but fascinating!

Perry will never admit his previous usernames, but every time he posts he's leaving clues. A few more weeks of this and I think we'll know...if he isn't banned by then. LOL

7v4hy1.jpg

Do you think it is Yurt, Goat, CO?

If "amped up" = laughing my ass off, then, yes, I'm amped up. LOL

Why would it upset me, Perry? It's just words on a page.

Nah, you are fantasizing about my death or homelessness, finding animated gifs of people falling off cliffs, etc.

You aren't "laughing your ass off". I wonder, though, what it means.

Back