The difference between philosophy and religion.

The problem is you assume all the endless names you constantly throw out,that their POV is gospel!
It's not!

Expertise matters to me.

Expertise carries weight.

That is why every single PhD dissertation you will find in America or Europe for the last 500 years will have a voluminous references section where the PhD candidate cites subject matter experts.

"Not only with a view to action, but even when no action is contemplated, we prefer sight, generally speaking, to all the other senses."

I agree with this.

Expertise matters to me.

Expertise carries weight.

That is why every single PhD dissertation you will find in America or Europe for the last 500 years will have a voluminous references section where the PhD candidate cites subject matter experts.

You just don't get it! "Subject matter experts"!
What makes them " experts" hanging around school long enough to get a piece of paper?
Or better yet,self proclaimed "experts".

You just don't get it! "Subject matter experts"!
What makes them " experts" hanging around school long enough to get a piece of paper?
Or better yet,self proclaimed "experts".

Yes, people with PhDs in physics, graduates of prestigious medical schools, and master welders are all subject matter experts in their fields.

Yes, people with PhDs in physics, graduates of prestigious medical schools, and master welders are all subject matter experts in their fields.

Suppose I had credentials to trump each and every one of them,but there's a catch!
You wouldn't be able to comprehend them!
Than what.
Let me give you a taste!
AM I, I AM's,AM I.

Back