The End Of Christian America

Are you kidding me?

Christians moved to America to ensure they could make a land where NO RELIGIONS WERE LOOKED DOWN ON OR ATTACKED. "Freedom of Religion"

This land isn't "Freedom FROM Religion" it's "Freedom OF Religion".

EVERYONE IN AMERICA IS ABLE TO PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION AND THEY ARE NOT FORCED TO PRACTICE SOMEONE ELSES RELIGION! *Freedom of Religion*

Now this "in god we trust" and "one nation under god" talk is the real topic.

The term "god" is not excluding ANY religion. But it does include Atheists. I tend to think that atheists don't have to use our money or should they have to pledge to our flag. But we are "Free" to practice religion.

No. Most Christians came to America for land. I think I went over this before.

And atheists hate God, sorry, they do.

When people throw God away, they immediately begin to look for something else to believe in because that's part of human nature. That's where your hedonism comes in to play in the country currently among many other things.

Last edited:
dear fucking idiot,

they don't believe in god so how can they hate something they don't believe exists?

So you attack me then say exactly what I said, You are free to follow no religion but can't explain why the term "god" is offensive to you. You aren't too bright kid.

I didn't attack you; I accurately described your confused buffoonery on this forum. Why do you think it is incumbent upon me to explain why the term God (please learn to capitalize it dumbass) is offensive to me when I never made the comment?

Obviously it is you who are not too bright; I might go as far as saying you are an idiot in your efforts to remove all doubt.

dear fucking idiot,

they don't believe in god so how can they hate something they don't believe exists?

Dear fucking moron; please learn to use the "reply with quote" function and stop spamming threads with your incredible ignorance.

Thank you,

No. Most Christians came to America for land. I think I went over this before.

And atheists hate God, sorry, they do.

When people throw God away, they immediately begin to look for something else to believe in because that's part of human nature. That's where your hedonism comes in to play in the country currently among many among other things.

Athiests do not hate God. They dont even believe he exists.

Talk about an irrational statement!

* The U.S. illegitimacy rate has rocketed from 5 percent of all births to 41 percent.

* Among African Americans the share of births out of wedlock is 71 percent, up from 23 percent in 1960.

* The percentage of households that were married - couple families with children under eighteen plummeted by 2006 to just 21.6 percent.

* Since Roe vs. Wade fifty million abortions have been performed.

* Between 1960 and 1990, the teenage suicide rate tripled. Though the numbers then fell, as of 2006 suicide was the third leading cause of death of young adults and adolescents aged 15 to 24, just behind homicides.

* Cheating in sports, scholastics, business, and marriage is pandemic.

* Between 1960 and 1992, violent crime - murder, rape, assault, soured 550 percent. the subsequent decline is due to the baby boomers passing out of the high crime ages (sixteen to thirty six.) the birth dearth, and a 700 percent increase in the prison population, which today stands at 2.3 million, with 5 million more on probation and parole.

* Individualistic hedonism, the Playboy philosophy, and MTV morality have and are destroying a nation founded on religion and the lessons it taught being it's morality.

* A nation founded on religion and it's morality which throws both away is a nation that is in the process of self destruction.

As a practicing Christian and far from perfect, I'd say that there are alot of Christians not doing a very good job of practicing their faith.

Are you implying that it is someone or something else's fault? (Asking, it wasnt clear from post)

Are you implying that the govt is creating laws that force Christians to act against their beliefs?

Or maybe our relationships with God are just as hard as those with our husbands/wives/significant others and we need to work very hard to make them work?

Anything?

As a practicing Christian and far from perfect, I'd say that there are alot of Christians not doing a very good job of practicing their faith.

Are you implying that it is someone or something else's fault? (Asking, it wasnt clear from post)

Are you implying that the govt is creating laws that force Christians to act against their beliefs?

Or maybe our relationships with God are just as hard as those with our husbands/wives/significant others and we need to work very hard to make them work?

No, I'm telling you that America as a Christian nation .. a nation that was formed long before the Declaration Of Independence was signed is DOA.

The mainline protestant churches have all been feminized and secularized. The Catholic churches the same. The number of practicing Catholics is dwindling to fewer and fewer numbers. Catholic schools are disappearing more and more from the landscape. Men don't even go to church anymore in any significant numbers because of church doctrine, politically correct new age silly fluff which makes the men feel that you don't have to go because everybody's going to nirvana anyway no matter what they do.

All the while as America keeps self destructing and sliding down an abyss of moral relevant egalitarianism and self indulging narcissism.

No, I'm telling you that America as a Christian nation .. a nation that was formed long before the Declaration Of Independence was signed is DOA.

The mainline protestant churches have all been feminized and secularized. The Catholic churches the same. The number of practicing Catholics is dwindling to fewer and fewer numbers. Catholic schools are disappearing more and more from the landscape. Men don't even go to church anymore in any significant numbers because of church doctrine, politically correct new age silly fluff which makes the men feel that you don't have to go because everybody's going to nirvana anyway no matter what they do.

All the while as America keeps self destructing and sliding down an abyss of moral relevant egalitarianism and self indulging narcissism.

So I dont get the point of the post...just venting?

Since when is being a good Christian or a good person easy? I guess I just dont understand why you seem to be connecting Christianity with America today as if there's cause and effect there.

So I dont get the point of the post...just venting?

Since when is being a good Christian or a good person easy? I guess I just dont understand why you seem to be connecting Christianity with America today as if there's cause and effect there.

I'm telling you that America WAS a Christian nation and now it is a secular nation as it self destructs. The Christian God was everywhere in America. On monuments, on historical documents, in town squares, in cemeteries, even on American currency.

Despite the efforts of the secularists in trying to remove all this evidence as they have stripped away as much as they could possibly manage, the Christian God is still evident although it is now more difficult to find than it was before.

Whoever controls the present, controls the past. You might want to keep that in mind as you continue reading this thread.

I'm telling you that America WAS a Christian nation and now it is a secular nation as it self destructs. The Christian God was everywhere in America. On monuments, on historical documents, in town squares, in cemeteries, even on American currency.

Despite the efforts of the secularists in trying to remove all this evidence as they have stripped away as much as they could possibly manage, the Christian God is still evident although it is now more difficult to find than it was before.

Whoever controls the present, controls the past. You might want to keep that in mind as you continue reading this thread.

If you are referring to the Ten Commandments, then technically we should be a Jewish Nation.

While the US was NEVER a "christian nation" by your definition, if it was I'm sure glad it's DOA.

By the way - what existed "long before the declaration of independence"? Um - the country was populated by American Indians, who were certainly not christians.

YES - THEY - DO.

You can't hate something you don't believe exists, now religion and it's followers, one can hate. The atheists I know don't give it much thought, until the followers try forcing their beliefs on them. Then, again, religion dislikes anything that challenges their beliefs, even other religions.

Anything?

Are you within a " feminist goil bond" here Christian?

Do you want to have a conversation or are you going to go Oprah on me? Don't waste my time if you are.

Why don't you tell me how many men attend this church you attend, what's the percentage of men vs. women in church. I'll bet it's at least 80% women, 20% men during services.

Are you within a " feminist goil bond" here Christian?

Do you want to have a conversation or are you going to go Oprah on me? Don't waste my time if you are.

Why don't you tell me how many men attend this church you attend, what's the percentage of men vs. women in church. I'll bet it's at least 80% women, 20% men during services.

I am laughing, you sound like Billy Sunday! Do you have a tent?

Back