The Gospel of Thomas

But you are sitting in judgement of OTHERS' faith.

fair, I have judged you to be an insincere atheist, since you can't seem to admit what it is they actually believe......but then you yourself have admitted that your committment to atheism is weak......

Atheism scares you.
why would 5% of the population scare me?......shucks, atheists are more scarce than young earth Christians......

fair, I have judged you to be an insincere atheist, since you can't seem to admit what it is they actually believe

What part of lack of belief do you not understand?

......but then you yourself have admitted that your committment to atheism is weak......

Do you know what "weak atheism" is? It's the kind that says "I don't see any evidence for God so I fail to believe in God". The "strong atheist" position is "There is no God". That's philosophically untenable since you can't really make a universal negative claim.

why would 5% of the population scare me?......shucks, atheists are more scarce than young earth Christians......

And the fact that someone can know more about your faith than you do and can see the lies you spread and the mockery you make of your faith is TERRIFYING to you.

(YOu don't have to admit it to me, but you know it's there in your head now. LOL)

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the
birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will
precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you
come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you
who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in
poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

https://www.marquette.edu/maqom/Gospel%20of%20Thomas%20Lambdin.pdf

Who, really are the wealthy and who are poor? :thinking:

So much wisdom was in the thoughts that Jesus taught the disciples

It would be nice to hear from his own writings how he explained his ideas to people

But then his ideas were meant to change minds

So we hear it from the writings of the people who’s minds he changed

He was truely one of the worlds great philosophers

this from the cunt who has posted that I'm not a real Christian several dozen times.....

How christiany of you

I’m sure that is exactly how Jesus would have responded to that poster

Hint

I’m being sarcastic

Your mind was never changed by the ideas of Jesus or how his disciples interpreted his ideas

That is why people hate it when you claim to love and honor jesus

What part of lack of belief do you not understand?

Do you know what "weak atheism" is? It's the kind that says "I don't see any evidence for God so I fail to believe in God". The "strong atheist" position is "There is no God". That's philosophically untenable since you can't really make a universal negative claim.

And the fact that someone can know more about your faith than you do and can see the lies you spread and the mockery you make of your faith is TERRIFYING to you.

(YOu don't have to admit it to me, but you know it's there in your head now. LOL)

For years This poster has trampled over all the good Jesus tried to impart to mankind

I’m an atheist

We go by facts

That means we don’t claim to know the unknowable

Most Don’t claim to know there is no god for a hard certainty

I say that those who believe in sky daddy are merely misinterpreting what “GOD” is

There is very likely something after death

We just don’t know how to understand the science of this post human form

Some need to feel there is a person controlling it

But it’s a real special person and we must grovel like we are worth crumbs to that being

But science clearly shows us EVERYTHING we have figured out is layers of a systematic inter working of all that exists

Back when the ideas of an all powerful god was stumbled upon people knew next to nothing about how the system worked

We mostly just observed the events the system produced

Weather

Oceans

Plant growth

Birth and gestation

Observation over time

No idea how it came to place

Just labeling all the power to a sky daddy made sense to the average person

Science has helped us better define this “god” that runs the system

A simple sky daddy is not a Sufficient way to discribe what runs the system

The system runs because the way the parts of the system interact

I have just as much right to call all that science “god” as anyones ideas get to be labeled “god”

But you are sitting in judgement of OTHERS' faith. That's a big no-no in your faith. (Unless you are a fake Christian).

Atheism scares you. You see that many of us actually know your faith better than you do. Some of us, like me, actually LIKE CHRISTIANITY more than you do. You treat the ideals of your faith like a joke.

Both you and me certainly love Jesus and his ideas more than this horrible human PP

I QUESTION it’s humanness

I think it is just another disinformation bot hole from our enemies hands that was hoping to foment hate and spread lies so some dictator can grow his power and stacks of green paper

More proof you are just a minion of Satan, Pmp. Enjoy burning in Hell, dumbass.

At least atheists are honest about not believing in God. Unlike you.

Both you and me certainly love Jesus and his ideas more than this horrible human PP

Oh goody! A man who SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER AND WHO COMES TO JUDGE THE QUICK AND THE DEAD.

I didn't realize you were Jesus. Sorry for the confusion.

it is astonishing how many of the people who sit at the right hand of the Father are atheists.

Back