The History of the Democrat Party

You are seeking to circumvent a debate, otherwise you'd answer the question.

No I am not. The discussion is about whether the Patriot Act is unconstitutional. In the 4th amendment, there is no mention of there being an exception based on who is being communicated with.

So who the american citizen is talk to has no bearing on whether the patriot act is unconstitutional.

If you want to claim that it is constitutional, then do so.

You are seeking to circumvent a debate, otherwise you'd answer the question.

Ok, I have stated several times that who they are talking to does not matter. And, according to the US Constitution, it doesn't.

But, in the interest of furthering the debate, the claim is that they are talking to someone involved in terrorism.

and talking to another individual is not probable cause. It might make it that for approaching the known drug dealer, but not the other individual because there is no other known information about them.
Since winterborn wussed out, why don't you take up the slack and answer the question so we can debate specifics instead of generalities?

I can't help noticing that when I mention the Constitution, and specifically the Enumerated Powers, liberals tend to scatter like cockroaches when you turn on the light.

Because like sty you are not only not an expert you lack both degrees required to be a lawyer. LOFL shrugfuck

Since winterborn wussed out, why don't you take up the slack and answer the question so we can debate specifics instead of generalities?

Try reading the posts. I answered your question. (post #71) It is still not relevant, but I answered it nonetheless.

So please tell us how who you are talking to changes the meaning of the 4th amendment?

Try reading the posts. I answered your question. (post #71) It is still not relevant, but I answered it nonetheless.

So please tell us how who you are talking to changes the meaning of the 4th amendment?
Tell me, if a cop stopped you and asked you how fast you were driving and you used that answer, would you expect him to accept it?

Obviously, no. You apparently realize that a real answer will be injurious to your argument.

Back