The History of the Democrat Party

Tell me, if a cop stopped you and asked you how fast you were driving and you used that answer, would you expect him to accept it?

Obviously, no. You apparently realize that a real answer will be injurious to your argument.

I answered your question and you have yet to show a relevance.

Now you want to ask more?

The facts in this issue are simple. The patriot act is unconstitutional.

You asked which sections I had issues with and I answered you.

You asked who the people were talking to and, despite it having no relevance, I answered you.

Unless you have some point to make about any of it being constitutional, you are just avoiding the topic.

I answered your question and you have yet to show a relevance.

Now you want to ask more
?

The facts in this issue are simple. The patriot act is unconstitutional.

You asked which sections I had issues with and I answered you.

You asked who the people were talking to and, despite it having no relevance, I answered you.

Unless you have some point to make about any of it being constitutional, you are just avoiding the topic.

No, just the same one. *shrug*

SM, this all started when I said that BOTH parties pass bills that are unconstitutional. YOu wanted to claim that the Obamacare bill is unconstitutional (which I do not disagree with) but that the patriot act is not unconstitutional.

There have been numerous pages of attempts at debate, and all you have done is ask questions. And you have asked questions that are not really relevant.

If there is some reason that you claim the patriot act does not violate the 4th amendment of the US Constitution, post it and be done with the dancing.

SM, this all started when I said that BOTH parties pass bills that are unconstitutional. YOu wanted to claim that the Obamacare bill is unconstitutional (which I do not disagree with) but that the patriot act is not unconstitutional.

There have been numerous pages of attempts at debate, and all you have done is ask questions. And you have asked questions that are not really relevant.

If there is some reason that you claim the patriot act does not violate the 4th amendment of the US Constitution, post it and be done with the dancing.

the reality of it is that the patriot act is unconstitutional. It's also quite hypocritical to tout the specific enumerated powers as the restrictions on government power, yet claim that a written law that allows those restrictions to be expanded is acceptable. It is not.

I can't help noticing that when I mention the Constitution, and specifically the Enumerated Powers, liberals tend to scatter like cockroaches when you turn on the light.

I offered specific examples of the violationof the US Constitution by the patriot act.

You have offered no rebuttal at all.

Who is running now?

Stop with the straw man. I asked you who the American Citizen would be talking to.

And I answered this question.

YOu have not offered any explanation about why who they are talking to allows the gov't to circumvent the 4th amendment of the US Constitution.

I offered specific examples of the violationof the US Constitution by the patriot act.

You have offered no rebuttal at all.

Who is running now?
You are. First you bring up an irrelevant topic, then you refuse to answer a question when the answer will prove the irrelevancy.

You are. First you bring up an irrelevant topic, then you refuse to answer a question when the answer will prove the irrelevancy.

What irrelevant topic?

Your question has been answered. If you are relying on a specific answer in just the right words to prove your point, it can't be much of a point.

Southernman, if you have some justification for the circumvention of the 4th amendment, then post it and quit trying to blame your failure to do so on our answers.

Otherwise admit that the patriot act is unconstitutional.

and you've been answered that it wouldn't matter if they were talking to their grandmother in kentucky or their mistress in dubai. no warrant shall issue but upon probable cause.
Stop being obtuse. Does the act allow the government to listen to a call from you to the grandmother?

Stop being obtuse. Does the act allow the government to listen to a call from you to the grandmother?

The 4th amendment forbids it without a warrant. And specifically says that no warrant shall be issued without probable cause.

no, nor does the act allow the government to listen to a call from ahmed ibid rashim from pakistan. not without a warrant issued by a judge based on probable cause.

Exactly. And the patriot act circumvents the process by not requiring a warrant for the tap, and without probable cause against the american citizen.

Back