The 'Natural Selection' Thread

In today's episode, contrary to Hopelessly Lost In The Night's claims, a 40 year old mother of 4 did indeed die from Covid. How could she be so inconsiderate to her children?

Yes. We win when people like you die. I hope your kids are living with people who are vaccinated.

America gets smarter every time an antivaxxer dies.

5o282s.gif

Obviously.

America gets smarter every time an antivaxxer dies.
Then we have great news in today's episode. Across the land, the under educated are dropping like flies. Forget herd immunity. Natural selection will save the nation.

[h=1]Doctor who has lost over 100 patients to covid says some deny virus from their death beds: 'I don't believe you'[/h]
[FONT=&quot]When he got home that evening, he made himself a sandwich and opened Facebook.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Still sporting his black scrubs, he began to vent. He wrote about a critically ill patient who disputed his covid-19 diagnosis. Another threatened to call his lawyer if he wasn't given ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug that is not approved for treating covid. A third, Trunsky wrote, told the doctor they would rather die than take one of the vaccines.[/FONT]

Then we have great news in today's episode. Across the land, the under educated are dropping like flies. Forget herd immunity. Natural selection will save the nation.

[h=1]Doctor who has lost over 100 patients to covid says some deny virus from their death beds: 'I don't believe you'[/h]

A great way to move away from Idiocracy: let the stupid weed themselves out of the gene pool.

Today's tragic tail entails another ignorant Texan. Pepe 'Stumps' Forina is an anti vaxxer. He has co morbidities that make him a perfect poster child for getting the vaccine. His family members are vaccinated, but 'Stumps' believed it was a 'personal choice'.

Well, now the stumpy little feller will be learning how to walk again, sans feet.

Unvaccinated Texas man’s lower legs amputated after COVID battle. ‘Learn from me’

Pepe Forina was near death.
After he was rushed to the hospital with COVID-19 in late July, the Alamo, Texas man fought for his life for two weeks in an intensive-care unit.
“My brother was in the ICU room with me,” Forina, 54, told KRGV. “He bathed me in holy water from my head to all over my body and basically, they gave me the last rites.”
But Forina survived.

“Either way you look at it he shouldn’t be alive,” Federico Vallejo, a doctor at DHR Health in Edinburg, told KVEO. “The odds were against him. It’s actually quite amazing that he had recovered.”
Though he did recover, Forina’s life will never be the same. Forina developed sepsis in his legs while fighting the virus, leaving him with the choice of amputation or death, KRGV reported.
“It was either amputate my feet and live, or leave them on and die,” Forina told KRGV. “So it was a no-brainer.”

LOL. Interesting choice of words

It's been about a month since I added to this thread. DeSantis killed about 20,000 Floridians recently, bragging about his miracle policies. I couldn't keep up with the head count.

This famous trumpkin is whining about being hospitalized. Her moping wasn't particularly well received.

Actor and Anti-Vaxxer Kristy Swanson Hospitalized with COVID-19
Wren Graves

The post Actor and Anti-Vaxxer Kristy Swanson Hospitalized with COVID-19 appeared first on Consequence.
Kristy Swanson, who played Buffy in the 1992 movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer and who has recently devoted her social media feed to slamming Dr. Fauci, questioning the legality and effectiveness of mask mandates, and suggesting that COVID-19 vaccines are responsible for the deaths of children, has been hospitalized with COVID-19.
“Prayers for me please,” Swanson wrote in a Tweet on November 1st. “Yesterday I took an ambulance ride to the hospital. I’m still here with pneumonia, I’m on oxygen etc, all covid related of course. I’m in good spirits and in great hands.” She added, “I was just at the tail end of my Covid diagnosis when it jumped into my lungs. So they are treating me with Baricitinib & blood thinners so I don’t clot. I’m ok.”

LMAO:

Others suggested that her hospital stay could have been avoided if she’d received inoculation, pointing out that less than 5% of all people hospitalized with the novel coronavirus were fully vaccinated. Some offered “prayers for the exhausted medical staff who treat people that downplay science & vaccines but have no problem taking up a hospital bed,” or pointed to Swanson’s past comments disputing COVID-19 science, including memes and retweets indicating that COVID-19 vaccines have caused spontaneous death, or comparing Dr. Fauci to fascists and Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over a Cuckoo’s Nest.

Liberals have been ‘naturally selecting themselves’ with abortion for decades.

Dude, one of my friends is a WHITE Republican I worked with- When his daughter was in High School, she got pregnant by a Black boyfriend, HE INSISTED SHE GET AN ABORTION. She did, he quit his job, they moved out of state, and we haven't seen them or heard from them since.

So, YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW- THAT IT IS NOT JUST LIBERALS THAT GET ABORTIONS.

Back