The 'Natural Selection' Thread

So, are you saying that "fucking morons" rendered the verdict in Roe v. Wade and have been defending it ever since...?

I have no idea what you are asking.

What I'm saying is that, despite allowing women to abort their retards and unwanted babies, we still have a bunch of retards and unwanted babies.

These Gen Xers are just 40 year old babies screaming for a tit to suck on. I blame ending the draft and now the nation is stuck with a bunch of middle-aged pussies.

https://thehill.com/opinion/crimina...n-insurrection-right-wing-groups-are-evolving
Our team of University of Chicago Project on Security and Threats (CPOST) researchers closely looked at 193 people arrested for breaking into the Capitol building or grounds, reviewing court documents — including criminal complaints, statement of facts and affidavits. We then compared them with 108 individuals arrested for deadly violence related to right-wing political causes from 2015 to 2020, using the same methodology.

What we found was striking: Donald Trump supporters from normal, middle-class, often middle-aged, households coalesced with hardened extremists intent on overturning a presidential election. As we detailed in an article in The Atlantic, four basic findings stand out:

First, the attack on the Capitol was undeniably an act of political violence. Dozens of the arrestees said to the FBI and other sources that they were motivated by President Trump’s calls for action.

Second, the overwhelming majority of arrestees — 89 percent — have no connection to existing far-right organizations.

Third, the demographic profile of those arrested differs vastly from past right-wing extremists:

The average age is 40;

68 percent are older than 35; and

Almost 41 percent are business owners or hold white-collar jobs.

In contrast, of the earlier far-right extremist suspects:

61 percent were under 35;

25 percent were unemployed; and

Almost none worked in white collar occupations.​

Fourth, most of the arrestees are not from deep-red strongholds; 57 percent live in counties that President Biden won.

Last edited:
And no insurrection took place. A photo-op is not an insurrection.

Photo op. Do you have any respect for the truth? A thousand people or more beating down the capitol police while they broke into the capitol breaking it up and spreading crap on the walls is not a photo op. Why do you lie so blatantly and badly? Are you getting paid? I do not want to think you are that profoundly stupid and dishonest.

...deleted Holy Link...
Our team of University of Chicago Project on Security and Threats (CPOST) researchers closely looked at 193 people arrested for breaking into the Capitol building or grounds, reviewing court documents — including criminal complaints, statement of facts and affidavits. We then compared them with 108 individuals arrested for deadly violence related to right-wing political causes from 2015 to 2020, using the same methodology.
What we found was striking: Donald Trump supporters from normal, middle-class, often middle-aged, households coalesced with hardened extremists intent on overturning a presidential election. As we detailed in an article in The Atlantic, four basic findings stand out:

There was no election in 2020. The election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
First, the attack on the Capitol was undeniably an act of political violence. Dozens of the arrestees said to the FBI and other sources that they were motivated by President Trump’s calls for action.
Trump never called for violence. You are a liar.
The people vandalizing the Capitol building were Antifa and BLM fucks. They attacked the police too.
Second, the overwhelming majority of arrestees — 89 percent — have no connection to existing far-right organizations.
Because they were Democrats.
Third, the demographic profile of those arrested differs vastly from past right-wing extremists:
Define 'right wing extremist'. Buzzword fallacy.

Photo op. Do you have any respect for the truth? A thousand people or more beating down the capitol police while they broke into the capitol breaking it up and spreading crap on the walls is not a photo op.
Can't pay attention, can you? I am not talking about the Antifa and BLM fucks attacking the police or vandalizing the Capitol building. Nobody broke into the Capitol building.
Why do you lie so blatantly and badly? Are you getting paid? I do not want to think you are that profoundly stupid and dishonest.
Inversion fallacy.

Today we gleefully offer the latest Right Wing propagandist who helped spread the trump virus by encouraging his radio audience to boycott the vaccine. Why? Because, he claims, 'they tested it on the cells of aborted babies'.

Colorado radio host who urged boycott of vaccines dies of Covid-19

Regarding Covid-19 vaccines, Enyart said people should boycott the shots “because …they tested these three products on the cells of aborted babies”.

Thankfully, there are others like him. Once they are gone, perhaps the under educated will go out and get vaccinated?

[FONT=&quot]Enyart is not the first rightwing radio host to oppose vaccines and other Covid-19 public health measures including mask mandates before dying from Covid-19.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Four other such hosts have died.[/FONT]

Photo op. Do you have any respect for the truth? A thousand people or more beating down the capitol police while they broke into the capitol breaking it up and spreading crap on the walls is not a photo op. Why do you lie so blatantly and badly? Are you getting paid? I do not want to think you are that profoundly stupid and dishonest.

I already do. ItN is blinded by the right. It's so obvious.

funny_redneck_crazy_face_animated_gif_by_bensib-d4is1um.gif

take it a step further, require IDs, and if one is not paying any taxes they forfeit their vote. People not paying taxes should not have a say in who leads.

...and an IQ plus a Civics exam. Also, if you want to run for national office you have to be an honorable vet. I think that could all work.

take it a step further, require IDs, and if one is not paying any taxes they forfeit their vote. People not paying taxes should not have a say in who leads.

So you vote for more taxes??
IDs are already required to vote. The trouble is election fraud, not voter fraud. Voter ID should be improved, having photo ID and other security measures built into the ID card.

Fair is fair. We should see evidence from the other side of the spectrum.

A healthcare worker who had a serious reaction to the vaccine. This is in England. I'm thinking this was the AZ vaccine, which has a pretty bad track record.

[h=1]Mum who nearly died of COVID vaccine side-effects vows to let daughter have jab[/h]
[FONT=&quot]A mum left fighting for her life after an allergic reaction to the Pfizer COVID vaccine has vowed to let her daughter get the jab.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kirsty Hext, 26, was rushed to hospital when she began struggling to breathe minutes after having the second dose of the vaccine on 28 April.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It turned out she had suffered a severe unknown allergy to one of its ingredients and has since had at least 14 anaphylactic shocks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Despite her life-threatening reaction to the jab, Hext has said she's in support of her daughter Harper-Rose, two, getting the vaccine when she is eligible.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Senior care assistant Kirsty from Havant, Hampshire, said: “I believe the vaccine is helping people, even after what I went through, so that's why I'm letting Harper-Rose have the vaccine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Being a parent, you just want to protect your child.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She added: "Even after everything I've been through, I still think everyone should get their jab. Just because I had a bad reaction, doesn't mean everyone else will too - vaccinations save lives.[/FONT]

It today's episode:

The Family That Lies Together, Dies Together.

Kinda has a ring to it.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=1]An Alabama couple who trashed vaccines on their YouTube channel died from COVID-19 within three weeks of each other[/h]
  • An Alabama couple who opposed the COVID-19 vaccine on YouTube have died from the disease, AL.com reported.
  • In one of their final videos, Dusty and Tristan Graham said the vaccine was "technically not" a vaccine

LOL. And they're technically not dead.

It today's episode:

The Family That Lies Together, Dies Together.

Kinda has a ring to it.

[FONT="][/FONT]
[h=1]An Alabama couple who trashed vaccines on their YouTube channel died from COVID-19 within three weeks of each other[/h]

LOL. And they're technically not dead.

They're just technically not breathing. *sigh* Yet another instance of totally preventable deaths. I hope they didn't leave any spawn behind.

They're just technically not breathing. *sigh* Yet another instance of totally preventable deaths. I hope they didn't leave any spawn behind.
It says they had a son and a daughter, but didn't mention the ages. I'm curious of they'll get vaccinated. Or as their dead daddy called it 'immunity therapy'.

Back