The 'Natural Selection' Thread

Clinton was not a fascist. A narcissist? I'll say he was on the spectrum. Trump was clinical textbook case material. A sociopath.
A high functioning sociopath as president is unprecedented. We had it and the country barely survived it. Clinton's peccadillos
and moral weaknesses did not imperil the USA or its democracy. Furthermore he had some admirable policy and was a "wonk"
and Rhodes scholar. Trump is an imbecile.
True. And the jury is still out re. whether we survived trump. He spread cancer throughout not just the nation, but the world. The planet seems to have moved on from America, and have formed new allegiances in trade. We'll have to beg forgiveness, and hope that they forget that the U.S is the least stable govt. in the world. It can have severe mood swings every 4 years.

It's confusing though, when you consider the impetus for the election of both Clinton and trump. Polar opposite status of the nation at the time of the election.

Who is saying Clinton is a fascist?

If I say "the lying, draft-dodging, serial adulterer President who was impeached", who am I talking about? It applies to both Clinton and Trump. You know, the kiddy fucker buddies of Jeffrey Epstein. LOL

3hia20.jpg

3j44as.jpg
LOL. They were best buddies. I'm not sure Clinton had a thing for little girls like trump does, but he sure loved the smorgasbord

LOL. They were best buddies. I'm not sure Clinton had a thing for little girls like trump does, but he sure loved the smorgasbord

Thanks for admitting Bill loved to hang out with his Pedo Bud. :thup:

TBH, we're not talking Brooke Shields in "Pretty Baby" here. Epstein may have liked them, but I'm sure both Donnie and Billie liked them with boobs...even if 15-17 is illegal in the USA.

Thanks for admitting Bill loved to hang out with his Pedo Bud. :thup:

TBH, we're not talking Brooke Shields in "Pretty Baby" here. Epstein may have liked them, but I'm sure both Donnie and Billie liked them with boobs...even if 15-17 is illegal in the USA.
Admitting? Um...there are myriad photos! There are numerous little girls who claim that trump raped them at Epstein's sex parties. I'm not aware of any that say the same about Clinton?

I think he was more confident in his sexual prowess than trump is.

True. And the jury is still out re. whether we survived trump. He spread cancer throughout not just the nation, but the world. The planet seems to have moved on from America, and have formed new allegiances in trade. We'll have to beg forgiveness, and hope that they forget that the U.S is the least stable govt. in the world. It can have severe mood swings every 4 years.

It's confusing though, when you consider the impetus for the election of both Clinton and trump. Polar opposite status of the nation at the time of the election.
Agreed on the bolded point. As for the "cancer", I'm not even sure Trump was a catalyst. The US RW has been devolving away from national security, smaller government and fiscal responsibility for three decades now. About the same amount of time from the end of WWII to the Bicentennial.

My guess is that Trump road the crest of the final wave from the Republican party. What happens next will be fascinating since the nuttiness of the current RNC can't stand due to it's quasi-religious/anti-science agenda.

A major factor is the fact about 40% of US voters are disaffected from each major party. Most of the Independents vote for a major party but they can't be counted upon to reliably vote for either one. It's the Independents who have decided the winner of each Presidential election since the ~30% party base of each can be relied upon to vote for the D or the R.

It's the Independents who are determining Presidential elections and they have no party to represent them. The best voting strategy for someone who isn't being represented is to always vote for the challenger; this keeps those in power off balance.

The chaos of Trump was a result of a deteriorating quasi-religious Republican Party and a large block of disaffected voters who feel both parties serve themselves, not the nation.

Trump is not a master of anything, even his own domain. He just rode a wave of disaffected American voters. Now he's being sustained by a group of crazies.

Agreed on the bolded point. As for the "cancer", I'm not even sure Trump was a catalyst. The US RW has been devolving away from national security, smaller government and fiscal responsibility for three decades now. About the same amount of time from the end of WWII to the Bicentennial.

My guess is that Trump road the crest of the final wave from the Republican party. What happens next will be fascinating since the nuttiness of the current RNC can't stand due to it's quasi-religious/anti-science agenda.

A major factor is the fact about 40% of US voters are disaffected from each major party. Most of the Independents vote for a major party but they can't be counted upon to reliably vote for either one. It's the Independents who have decided the winner of each Presidential election since the ~30% party base of each can be relied upon to vote for the D or the R.

It's the Independents who are determining Presidential elections and they have no party to represent them. The best voting strategy for someone who isn't being represented is to always vote for the challenger; this keeps those in power off balance.

The chaos of Trump was a result of a deteriorating quasi-religious Republican Party and a large block of disaffected voters who feel both parties serve themselves, not the nation.

Trump is not a master of anything, even his own domain. He just rode a wave of disaffected American voters. Now he's being sustained by a group of crazies.

hey fucking idiot.

it's all about anti globalization. whoever has the balls to say it next will win like trump.

you had to ballot stuff to win.

how long can you keep cheating?

totalitarianism is your hail mary play. go for it.

Without question, Indies decide every election, and always will. In trump's case, many Bernie bots did vote for him out of anger, but the election went his way more due to a refusal to vote in '16.

Also out of spite.

I don't know if trump attracted disaffected voters as much as latent racists who never bothered to vote in the past?

Sure...he said all the right things about 'raising taxes on my friends', and 'putting a stop to offshoring jobs'.

I keep forgetting that the majority of the nation didn't know him the way NY'ers do. They bought into his bullshit.

Admitting? Um...there are myriad photos! There are numerous little girls who claim that trump raped them at Epstein's sex parties. I'm not aware of any that say the same about Clinton?

I think he was more confident in his sexual prowess than trump is.

Disagreed on Clinton. If that was true then he wouldn't have been punished (insufficiently IMO) for perjuring himself on Paula Flowers. He should have been charged in multiple other cases but was too powerful. Even more so than Weinstein and Cosby.

Do you believe he raped Juanita Broaddrick? https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick I do.

Without question, Indies decide every election, and always will. In trump's case, many Bernie bots did vote for him out of anger, but the election went his way more due to a refusal to vote in '16.

Also out of spite.

I don't know if trump attracted disaffected voters as much as latent racists who never bothered to vote in the past?

Sure...he said all the right things about 'raising taxes on my friends', and 'putting a stop to offshoring jobs'.

I keep forgetting that the majority of the nation didn't know him the way NY'ers do. They bought into his bullshit.

TBH, Bernie's fans were disaffected Democrat voters. When Hillary bought the DNC out of debt, and slid herself into the nomination chair, those disaffected voters became Independants. Mostly non-voting Independants.

Unlike the DNC which sold out to Hillary, the 2016 RNC nomination was up for grabs...and to the great surprise of TPTB, Trump kept winning. Why? My guess is because, like the Bernie voters, they were a cult of personality. The difference being that the DNC nomination process is controlled by the leadership and the RNC wasn't. Another great subject to be mined by people seeking to earn a Poli Sci Masters or Doctorate.

I don't vote, as a rule.

Awesome. Please never do. Please encourage all of your friends to do the same.
hey fucking idiot.

it's all about anti globalization. whoever has the balls to say it next will win like trump.

you had to ballot stuff to win.

how long can you keep cheating?

totalitarianism is your hail mary play. go for it.

....annnnd your solution is 1) troll everyone who disagrees with you and 2) never vote...not even for Trump. Awesome.

qpoJR5a.gif
3ZM4p1o.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

Awesome. Please never do. Please encourage all of your friends to do the same.

....annnnd your solution is 1) troll everyone who disagrees with you and 2) never vote...not even for Trump. Awesome.

qpoJR5a.gif
3ZM4p1o.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

why is the globalist race to the bottom a good thing for anyone but the 1%?

you got an actual point? or are you just a water carrier for evil?

TBH, Bernie's fans were disaffected Democrat voters. When Hillary bought the DNC out of debt, and slid herself into the nomination chair, those disaffected voters became Independants. Mostly non-voting Independants.

Unlike the DNC which sold out to Hillary, the 2016 RNC nomination was up for grabs...and to the great surprise of TPTB, Trump kept winning. Why? My guess is because, like the Bernie voters, they were a cult of personality. The difference being that the DNC nomination process is controlled by the leadership and the RNC wasn't. Another great subject to be mined by people seeking to earn a Poli Sci Masters or Doctorate.

nope. not a cult of personality.

one message. anti globalization.

all your fucking idiot talk, and you're still wrong.

and bernie was not a cult of personality either. he was an actual leftist populist.

you suck at analysis and truth telling.

Last edited:
Clearly, Bush Sr. suffered due to Raygun's failed economic ploy. It's understandable that the nation was ready for change, given the widening of the income gap over the previous 12 years.

Nobody cared that Clinton was a whore. They clearly don't care today either, as they put another rapist in the WH in '16. Clinton was a clown who just happened to be sitting in the WH when the internet was born. His economic success had little to do with any of his policy positions. At least he didn't fuck it up by doing something stupid like invading Iraq.

Voters do stupid shit, which goes to your original comment re. 'collective stupidity'. They tend to put idiots in office when things are going badly, and also when things are running smoothly.

Go figure.

It was a minor recession induced by 1) the end of the Cold War economy and 2) instability in the ME. The nation was already in recovery in November 1992. As stupid as Voodoo Economics was, it wasn't Reagan's politics that caused the recession at the time.

The Left bought into Clinton's bullshit just like the Right did Trump's 24 years later. Agreed 100% on your analysis of Clinton. People didn't care. IMO, it's because they were thinking more about themselves and very little about the nation. IMO, the election of Clinton can be traced directly to why Trump was elected. It's not a failure of those two men, but a failure of our nation's voters.

It was a minor recession induced by 1) the end of the Cold War economy and 2) instability in the ME. The nation was already in recovery in November 1992. As stupid as Voodoo Economics was, it wasn't Reagan's politics that caused the recession at the time.

The Left bought into Clinton's bullshit just like the Right did Trump's 24 years later. Agreed 100% on your analysis of Clinton. People didn't care. IMO, it's because they were thinking more about themselves and very little about the nation. IMO, the election of Clinton can be traced directly to why Trump was elected. It's not a failure of those two men, but a failure of our nation's voters.

except the Clinton brand of corporate dem, hawk, globalist swampery, is 180 degrees different than trumps anti war and anti globalism.

Back