The physics of God

Fucking is natural....and your mom and I always did what comes natural....that's why she saw God. <wink, wink>

avoiding real by creating an argument about things that never took place outside your decision to try and provke me insulting my parents, lineage. Sticks and stones boy. words are just lines of communicating brain to brain while occupying space timed apart now.

Rationed minds cannot cope with natural point of displacement conceived to decomposed never exceeding here.

But, that's not the most surprising one.

Over Putnam Lake, NY I saw a UFO that looked like a star, fly slowly towards the North-East for hours.

Impossible that any Star, Planet can move towards the North-East.

Impossible for any Human craft for hours across the sky.
Sounds like you saw a satellite traversing the sky.

The difference is that I'm at least doing my best to only believe things that are heavily backed up by facts and logic. If someone's explanation for why they believe something is along the lines of "it can't be explained" then they obviously don't care about facts and logic.

All intellectual systems begin with a series of assumptions, aka beliefs. We usually do not stop to think about the fact that all of our so called proofs are built upon a system of beliefs. Proof generally follows on the footsteps of belief.

Physical sciences begin with the presupposition that we live in an ordered universe, the energy and matter of the universe follow certain rules, and the limited cognitive capacity of our brains are able to gain access to those rules.

Those are beliefs and assumptions which have never been proven with certainty to be true.

I take the position that even reason, logic, and the induction of the scientific method could stand to practice a little humility

All intellectual systems begin with a series of assumptions, aka beliefs. We usually do not stop to think about the fact that all of our so called proofs are built upon a system of beliefs. Proof generally follows on the footsteps of belief.

Physical sciences begin with the presupposition that we live in an ordered universe, the energy and matter of the universe follow certain rules, and the limited cognitive capacity of our brains are able to gain access to those rules.

Those are beliefs and assumptions which have never been proven with certainty to be true.

I take the position that even reason, logic, and the induction of the scientific method could stand to practice a little humility

Belief starts with an assumption, but if the assumption cannot be backed up with logic and facts, then it should be discarded. That's how the Scientific Method works. You start with a hypothesis, usually based on an observation, then you try to prove the hypothesis.
Now of course, nothing can be completely proven or disproven, but there are beliefs based on logic, and there are beliefs based on nothing but faith. If all you care about is faith, then you don't care about logic.

And really, most people live their everyday lives with logic. Blind faith is the exception, usually made for religion, the acceptable insanity.

So, it takes a satellite hours to travel across the sky?

I've seen satellites before, they're quick, besides they tend to be dim.

This was as bright as venus.

Do you know what a geostationary orbit means? If you do, then think of something that is halfway between geostationary and Low Earth Orbit (LEO).

Soooooo, you're thinking Space Aliens?

Do you know what a geostationary orbit means? If you do, then think of something that is halfway between geostationary and Low Earth Orbit (LEO).

Soooooo, you're thinking Space Aliens?

It traveled funny, it went up from the Mountain, at first I thought it was a light on the mountain, before long it moved up slowly, and then made like an arch shape up, & up before switching slowly towards the East.

All over the course of hours.

I can't think of any Human activity that can change flight courses, but takes hours to travel across the sky towards the East, can you?

It traveled funny, it went up from the Mountain, at first I thought it was a light on the mountain, before long it moved up slowly, and then made like an arch shape up, & up before switching slowly towards the East.

All over the course of hours.

I can't think of any Human activity that can change flight courses, but takes hours to travel across the sky towards the East, can you?

Drones

Male bees don't have stingers and left to die after the queen/replacement queen is fertilized for life. You have that hive mentality of we say so and I thought this pun was fitting to your choice of words to military weapons and the psychology to their names.

It was back in 2004, besides Drones being more primitive back then, why would a Drone be around Putnam Lake, NY of all places?

Testing with cameras and listening devises. There a military supplier base near by or within flight range. Most drones are recon oriented and provide targeting for missle strike. So drone testing is a more than lilely scenario. Look at all the testing required, day or night time operational, working in quick changing weather patterns before put into active service or more than likely pilot training those remote controlling the aircraft.

and that is the physics of God, make people believe now isn't eternity. works great doesn't it? nobody accepts now is eternity in any political or spiritual theater of doubt.

Back