THE QUESTION OF WHETHER ANY GODS EXIST...

I replied completely.

Your evasion of my reply is noted.

No you didn't; because you asked a question, I replied with proof, you're ignoring it, and apparently is hoping that your ambiguity won't be noticed.

“But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in Heaven.” (Matt. 10:33)

There is no guessing involved. The universe could not have created itself.

It is ALL guessing on your part, Ugly.

You are guessing that the universe could not have created itself.

Something, or someone, caused it to happen.

Perhaps.

That is an interesting blind guess.

It may even be correct.

You cannot get around this simple fact.

One CAN get around that simple guess.

Without a Creator, you have an infinite regression of causes.

That is another interesting blind guess.

You do like guessing. I like that in you.

A physical impossibility. Since it could not have created itself, it MUST have been created by someone. Someone who is greater than it's creation.

You should make your blind guesses sound more like guesses. You make them sound as assertions...and that is unfortunate, because there is no way to can establish them.

Occam's razor.

One of the two most silly philosophical protocols. Never sure whether it or Pascal's Wager is the least useful.

It is ALL guessing on your part, Ugly.

You are guessing that the universe could not have created itself.

Perhaps.

That is an interesting blind guess.

It may even be correct.

One CAN get around that simple guess.

That is another interesting blind guess.

You do like guessing. I like that in you.

You should make your blind guesses sound more like guesses. You make them sound as assertions...and that is unfortunate, because there is no way to can establish them.

One of the two most silly philosophical protocols. Never sure whether it or Pascal's Wager is the least useful.

Nothing, including the universe could create itself. It violates the law of causality. The law that all of scientific research is based on. Something that does not exist cannot create itself. It's a physical impossibility. Any scientists would tell you the same thing.

its didn't create its self

why do you keep repeating that lie?

matter merely is the nature of reality

it has been proven to exist

you want us to accept that a thing that has never been proven to exist was the first thing to exist

that makes NO logical sense

No you didn't; because you asked a question, I replied with proof, you're ignoring it, and apparently is hoping that your ambiguity won't be noticed.

“But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in Heaven.” (Matt. 10:33)

I answered you in my #417.

I didn't understand that fragment...and I cannot imagine anyone understanding it.

You also asserted that I "believed" something. I do not do "believing."

Your denial is noted.

Nothing, including the universe could create itself. It violates the law of causality. The law that all of scientific research is based on. Something that does not exist cannot create itself. It's a physical impossibility. Any scientists would tell you the same thing.

Ugly...if what you are asserting is correct...MOST scientists would be theists. That is not the case.

If what you are asserting is correct, people like Einstein and Hawking, for instance, would have been theists. They were not.

There is nothing wrong with you guessing there is a GOD...but if you are going to insist you are doing so because you are smarter than the most brilliant people who have ever lived...all you are going to do is to provide laughs.

Now...if you really want to discuss the issue...let's do so. But we should do so from the stance of opinions, speculation, and guesses.

Last edited:
I answered you in my #417.

I didn't understand that fragment...and I cannot imagine anyone understanding it.

You also asserted that I "believed" something. I do not do "believing."

Your denial is noted.

No you didn't answer; because you asked a question, I replied with proof, you're ignoring it, and apparently is hoping that your ambiguity won't be noticed.

No you didn't answer; because you asked a question, I replied with proof, you're ignoring it, and apparently is hoping that your ambiguity won't be noticed.

I answered completely. The question was asked because YOUR comment was incomprehensible.

Your unwillingness to acknowledge that your comment was incomprehensible is noted. ;)

I answered completely. The question was asked because YOUR comment was incomprehensible.

Your unwillingness to acknowledge that your comment was incomprehensible is noted. ;)

It's only incomprehensible when you want to deny that it exposed your dublicity. :D

But that's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

Now show everyone how your OCD makes you reply.

It's only incomprehensible when you want to deny that it exposed your dublicity. :D

But that's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

My name is not Francis...I do not do "believing."

It was incomprehensible.

I do not know what "dublicity" is.

That's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

You are my pet. Here is how I think of you:

please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg

You are my pet. Here is how I think of you:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66999206/please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

My name is not Francis...and I do not do "believing."

Here is how I think of you as my pet of the week:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66999206/please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

My name is not Francis...and I do not do "believing" of any kind.

Here is how I think of you as my pet of the week:

Back