THE QUESTION OF WHETHER ANY GODS EXIST...

And so all of this racism, classism, sexism, religion, et.al. arises from the system’s need to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves. The same applies to the american political system; it is designed to prevent any gathering of the masses against the aristocracy. It’s an illusion, this democracy and liberty. You have ostensibly “two” political parties who very comfortably don’t really have to do anything at all except point at the “other” party and with your consent present them as evil and scary; disconnected from what? Well, they’re not “real” americans like you and they don’t bow as deeply to the male dominator god as you do. Again, go back and look at Bacon’s Rebellion and the aftermath. The power structure learned that lesson very well. The system also learned very well from the 60-70s / the Viet Nam War / Civil Rights era, the last large scale questioning of our authoritarian system. The beast is bigger and stronger now.

And so all of this racism, classism, sexism, religion, et.al. arises from the system’s need to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves. The same applies to the american political system; it is designed to prevent any gathering of the masses against the aristocracy. It’s an illusion, this democracy and liberty. You have ostensibly “two” political parties who very comfortably don’t really have to do anything at all except point at the “other” party and with your consent present them as evil and scary; disconnected from what? Well, they’re not “real” americans like you and they don’t bow as deeply to the male dominator god as you do. Again, go back and look at Bacon’s Rebellion and the aftermath. The power structure learned that lesson very well. The system also learned very well from the 60-70s / the Viet Nam War / Civil Rights era, the last large scale questioning of our authoritarian system. The beast is bigger and stronger now.

Yeah, so?

if you think that is the case you are not paying attention

this system works great

the problem is the republican party has cheated to win elections for decades

ITS FACT

COURT DOCUMENTED FACT RIGHT UP TO THE SCOTUS

The Democratic party is the one fighting the anti democratic Republican party

if you think that is the case you are not paying attention

this system works great

the problem is the republican party has cheated to win elections for decades

ITS FACT

COURT DOCUMENTED FACT RIGHT UP TO THE SCOTUS

The Democratic party is the one fighting the anti democratic Republican party

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, ok then, go with your corporatist Democratic Party who rigs their own primaries, who just voted with Republicans to deregulate Wall Street banksters, who just waddled right along with Don on more wars of empire spending, who's last president took 2 wars to 7 and is now out collecting $400,000 speaking fees from Wall Street, and a Democratic Party who is now engaged in McCarthyism 2.0 "commie" smearing of anyone who won't go along with their running to the right of Trump.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, ok then, go with your corporatist Democratic Party who rigs their own primaries, who just voted to deregulate Wall Street banksters, who just waddled right along with Don on more wars of em pire spending, who's last president took 2 wars to 7 and is now out collecting $400,000 speaking fees from Wall Street, and who is now engaed in McCarthyism 2.0 smearing of anyone who won't go along with their running to the right of Trump.

the Democratic party did not rig the primary

that is Russian lies fool

the Democratic party did not rig the primary

that is Russian lies fool

Of course, now we're down to red baiting. That used to be "the right's" thing. See what I mean?

DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged
http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-candidate-tom-perez-admits-democratic-primaries-rigged/

DNC Lawyers Argue DNC Has Right to Pick Candidates in Back Rooms
http://observer.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-presidential-primaries-bernie-sanders-supporters/

what you are doing is the Russian bidding

the Democratic party is the reason we still have a democratic country

they are nit the problem

tell me why Bernie Sanders USED the Russian lies to help him in the last election?

why did he refuse to help raise money for down ticket candidates if he wanted to pretend he was a Democratic party member?

every member of the Democratic party has the right to choose who they support

they had no legal or moral reason to support Bernie

he made promises when we allowed him to run on a Democratic party ticket

he broke all those promises

he promised nit to lie about Hilary

he then used the Russian lies instead of telling his supporters they were lies

he refused to help raise money for all the lower offices that democratic party members were running for

WHY?????

he used my party and lied

hes dirt in my book

the Russians TARGETED BERNIE BOTS

did you even know that fact?

Of course, now we're down to red baiting. That used to be "the right's" thing. See what I mean?

DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged
http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-candidate-tom-perez-admits-democratic-primaries-rigged/

DNC Lawyers Argue DNC Has Right to Pick Candidates in Back Rooms
http://observer.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-presidential-primaries-bernie-sanders-supporters/

and they did it fir all the reasons I said

because he was fucking the party by breaking his promises

he was never a Democratic party memeber

did you forget that ?

they had no legal or moral reason to side with him over Hilary

do you understand that ?

he fucked them so they were pissed at him

so they didn't help him along

there is no moral or legal reason fir them to treat him like Hilary

DO YOU GET THAT FACT?

HE REFUSED TO RAISE MONEY FOR OTHER CANDIDATES

HE REFUSED TO INFORM HIS FOLLOWERS THAT THERE WERE LIES BEING TOLD ABOUT HILARY

HE INSTEAD USED THOSE LIES TO HIS BENIFIT

HE DIDNT MAKE SURE HIS FOLLOWERS WERE REGISTERED TO VOTE

WHY DID HE DO THOSE THINGS?

THEY HELPED TRUMP

That's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

Here’s how I view you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YnVuogBiaiAGQ/giphy.gif[IMG]

Now show everyone how your OCD makes you reply. :D[/QUOTE]

My name is not Francis...I do not do "believing."

You are my pet, US. Here is how I think of you:

[IMG]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66999206/please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg

and they did it fir all the reasons I said

because he was fucking the party by breaking his promises

he was never a Democratic party memeber

did you forget that ?

they had no legal or moral reason to side with him over Hilary

do you understand that ?

he fucked them so they were pissed at him

so they didn't help him along

there is no moral or legal reason fir them to treat him like Hilary

DO YOU GET THAT FACT?

Man, you're as bad as the folks you're angry about, mindless excuse after mindless excuse for why "yours" is not as bad as "theirs". Hillary's always been crooked as hell by the way, that's why she lost.

Sorry. You are the one speaking from ignorance. Every physical thing must have a Creator. It cannot create itself. I'll change my mind if you can show just one example of something creating itself from nothing.

See that's the problem with a male dominator god perceptual reality, you see the creator in human form doing what and how humans do. So the world is ~6000 years old too?

See that's the problem with a male dominator god perceptual reality, you see the creator in human form doing what and how humans do. So the world is ~6000 years old too?

Like I said. Ignorant. Or perhaps you are simply stupid? I hope not. There is no cure. Sucks to be you. And I'm still waiting for someone to show me something that created itself from nothing.

Like I said. Ignorant. Or perhaps you are simply stupid? I hope not. There is no cure. Sucks to be you. And I'm still waiting for someone to show me something that created itself from nothing.

circular-reasoning-in-creationism.jpg

Back