THE QUESTION OF WHETHER ANY GODS EXIST...

That's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

Here’s how I view you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YnVuogBiaiAGQ/giphy.gif[IMG]

Now show everyone how your OCD makes you reply. :D[/QUOTE]

My name is not Francis...I do not do "believing."

You are my pet, US. Here is how I think of you:

[IMG]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66999206/please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg

But isn't that the case for the existence of your imaginary Yahweh?

Don't you, and the others of your ilk, claim that nothing is attributable to Yahweh's existence?

I claimed that nothing PHYSICAL can create itself from nothing. This is backed up by science. God is not a physical Being. You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

I claimed that nothing PHYSICAL can create itself from nothing. This is backed up by science. God is not a physical Being. You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Jesus H. Christ...get the hell off that old tune. Nobody is buying it.

If "science" (meaning scientists) back it up...why were people like Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Richard Feynman ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS.

Wake the hell up. If it were anywhere near as clear and certain as you are pretending it is...they would NOT HAVE BEEN ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS.

Do you honestly think you see the "scientific" implications better than Einstein, Hawking and Fenman? Do you think you are smarther than they?

And what about all the many other scientists who are atheists and agnostics?

WAKE UP!

My reading comprehension skills?!?

There was nothing in your challenge that made a distinction between physical/non-physical.

On what basis can you assert that non-physical things are capable of creating themselves, such as your imaginary god Yahweh?

Oh, and BTW, just because no one has ever witnessed something (physical, no less) create itself you do not get to claim scientific back-up.

It just seems rather highly unlikely ... which is exactly the case for your imaginary gods.

There was nothing in your challenge that made a distinction between physical/non-physical.

On what basis can you assert that non-physical things are capable of creating themselves, such as your imaginary god Yahweh?

Oh, and BTW, just because no one has ever witnessed something (physical, no less) create itself you do not get to claim scientific back-up.

It just seems rather highly unlikely ... which is exactly the case for your imaginary gods.

Post number 696..."Sorry. You are the one speaking from ignorance. Every physical thing must have a Creator. It cannot create itself. I'll change my mind if you can show just one example of something creating itself from nothing."

It is a fact that no one has ever witnessed something creating itself. So, what makes you think it's possible? BTW, it is impossible because it violates the one scientific law that all of science is based on. Cause and effect. Ever hear of it?

And no one created God. He has always existed. Eternal. Unchanging. Everything in the physical universe, including the universe itself, requires a causative effect. This is scientific fact. You cannot deny it. A creation requires a creator. That creator must be eternal, because you cannot have an infinite regression of causes. If you do not believe in a Creator, then you must believe that nothing caused everything to happen. Dress it up any way you like, that is exactly what atheists believe. Pure foolishness.

One physical thing that has no creator is a Galoomph. It comes into being whenever there is hot air, and goes round universes creating gods who have always existed because the Galoomph says so, and a Galoomph never lies unless it chooses to, which times we are never allowed to know.

Post number 696..."Sorry. You are the one speaking from ignorance. Every physical thing must have a Creator. It cannot create itself. I'll change my mind if you can show just one example of something creating itself from nothing."

It is a fact that no one has ever witnessed something creating itself. So, what makes you think it's possible? BTW, it is impossible because it violates the one scientific law that all of science is based on. Cause and effect. Ever hear of it?

And no one created God. He has always existed. Eternal. Unchanging. Everything in the physical universe, including the universe itself, requires a causative effect. This is scientific fact. You cannot deny it. A creation requires a creator. That creator must be eternal, because you cannot have an infinite regression of causes. If you do not believe in a Creator, then you must believe that nothing caused everything to happen. Dress it up any way you like, that is exactly what atheists believe. Pure foolishness.

says whom?

I'd reply to you, evince, but you're on my ignore list. Perhaps you can get one of your liberal butt buddies to post it for you. Assuming they aren't also on my ignore list.

One physical thing that has no creator is a Galoomph. It comes into being whenever there is hot air, and goes round universes creating gods who have always existed because the Galoomph says so, and a Galoomph never lies unless it chooses to, which times we are never allowed to know.

Another one that belongs on the garbage heap of my ignore list.

Exactly. Something I have called to his attention a couple of times already.

Ugly does not make arguments. He asserts things...and demands that they be accepted as revealed truths.

Even you...in your self-imposed blindness...must see the absurdity of your arguments.

You have every right in the world to GUESS that there is a GOD...a creator GOD...and one you must worship.

Do that.

But stop pretending that you can scientifically establish that it is a must.

The reason you are ignoring me...and my question about Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Richard Feynman, and Bertrand Russell...is that you have no reasonable response to them.

Wake up!

I'd reply to you, evince, but you're on my ignore list. Perhaps you can get one of your liberal butt buddies to post it for you. Assuming they aren't also on my ignore list.

oh my mistake

wouldnt want any sane thoughts to slip into your self imposed void of bland "thought" process

Back