The reason Palin is demonized, and you're not sure why you don't like her

I got a million bucks at 46 that's what I did with my MBA.
It's not great, but it's ok for this cajun.

Top anyone can spew any kind of BS from behind a monitor, if this is true , I am happy for you, but I have to wonder how many Millionaires are as racist and ignorant as you, f I didn't know there was that much money in LA. LOL

Top anyone can spew any kind of BS from behind a monitor, if this is true , I am happy for you, but I have to wonder how many Millionaires are as racist and ignorant as you, f I didn't know there was that much money in LA. LOL

I'm not surprised someone who skipped on college would think that. I'm in oil so it's no great achievemnt. Most guys my age have way more.
Racist, how am I racist by pointing out that repukes are racist? LOFL

I'm not surprised someone who skipped on college would think that. I'm in oil so it's no great achievemnt. Most guys my age have way more.
Racist, how am I racist by pointing out that repukes are racist? LOFL

How are you racist? are you serious ? every other post of yours is about the white guys, LOL,
Seriously man I am happy that you are doing well in life, Oil huh, I figured you and the family might of been into shrimp, you know like Bubba, any relation? LOL

How are you racist? are you serious ? every other post of yours is about the white guys, LOL,
Seriously man I am happy that you are doing well in life, Oil huh, I figured you and the family might of been into shrimp, you know like Bubba, any relation? LOL

Oh, reverse racism your one of those crackers.

you skipped college and are trying to crack class on me.

LOFL did you frame your GED?

you skipped college and are trying to crack class on me.

LOFL did you frame your GED?

See Bubba schooling doesn't make a man, it is a great thing I agree, I push my kids towards college every day , but to live your life on the fact that ya went to college and ya can't figure out how to use a spell check, LOL, come on man, oooo and by the way, you wouldn't last a week in my world, LOL, I would love to see you in say Port Newark, LOL, it would take someone all of 1 time hearing about your college before your degree was shoved up your ass,

Now to me Bubba a man is measured by how he takes care of his family, I have a nice house only about 4 acres of land, and I can walk anywhere in this country and stand proud, when you can do that, then talk to me about being a man, LOL

After spending his parent's money on his education Topspin still leads an empty, miserable life so he must try and berate others for lacking in something that he has.

Jackie Gleason in The Toy, with Richard Pryor....

"When I go, you'll control all of south central Louisiana, and that's no small trick!"

:cof1:

Again, we regular guys don't have to go around braggin' on it. We'll leave the intellectual label for your elitist snobs. :)

Okay, thanks for the response.

Sincerely,

woman_snob%20clip%20art.gif

When ever I run into a no talent liberal that does not like Palin, they can never tell me exactly why with any substance. Most of them say--She is stupid or not ready after uber progressive Currik and Charlie "the principal" Wilson offensive interviews. Thos interviews and Sat night live seem to be all they really know about her---after 13 or so ethics charges all were found false. They don't know why Sarah Palin had the biggest approval rating of any state in the union--if they know that fact. They don't know she tore down a fat cat Republican that was corrupt---from her own party--and she left as a Independant. Have you ever seen anybody tear down corruption from the inside (not exposed to the public before tearing down the corruption) in their own party? That is a good trait---since corruption is a huge problem in both parties (not that you fine core valued progressive folks would recognize corruption). They don't know that she put together a cracker jack team to build a gas pipe line---until the EPA and others blocked the construction with a obstickle course. Most would not know why she was very successful in Alaska, unless they actually lives there and experienced her representation of them.

OK--that is the majority of the people (and many here) that do not like her.

Why does most of the media, the Dem party and the elites in the Rep party not like her?

The reason is simple--but not taught in your university. She is not part of the progrerssive/Washington elite. They know she can not be bought off (unless she makes one mistake--she will not make it again), and that she does not share their progressive worldy views of a world of cheap labor and little opportuity for the unwashed working class--the people who built the USA--and can do it again if not leashed.

They know she has the ability to excite a lot of people--the min McShame picked her, and it only took minutes after her excellent acceptance speech to find things to elaborate on---or lie about--to try to destroy her ASAP.

It did not work. There are too many people that are wise enough to give a real citizen with a excellent track record who represent the people who vote for her like no other--a shot of leadership. These people are smart enough to know that Palin is not a wild spender of our money, as she actually bought her clothes at the same stores anybody else in Alaska went to. These people are smart enough to realize that the progressive media was very desperate to make the clothes the GOP bought her (which I think went to charity) was needed---because this tough American lady, who will win at anything she does---simply did not have a wardrobe for a suprise national campaign.

You guys can stick with the over spenders of your money, the people who want to force you to buy health care--or go to jailwhile the people you support have much better health care--on your bill-- the people who you can't trust--if there is enough of your kids money offered to them as a bribe, the people who say one thing to you--and do another, because they have no integrity, the people who probably druged up or drunk in Congress making decisions that effect the rest of your life.

No thanks--Palin has my vote anytime she asks for it. And she is as tough as John Wayne and Clint Eastwood together---yea---if you want to communize the USA--you better be scared--and you are. You just don't know how Palin is going to paly the game---do you? She will not play your game--so you have to guess, which looks a lot more desperate--since she is just a private citizen now---who sold a shit load of books.

I think McCain is a progressive dope (to a lesser degree than say--Sol Alinski or obama)--but he did the USA a huge favor when he putPalin in the spot light. She just needs a bit more confidance so she does not choke during tough questions (which obama never got--they had a list of what not to talk about)---then--she will help a great deal to try to preserve the fundamentals of the best nation in the world. That is the USA--if you did not know.
Oh what a crock of bull. Palin is a political light weight and most people laughing her off as being dangerously under qualified for holding the office of POTUS is hardly demonizing her. I'd be saying the same sort of things if Watermark ran for President.

Oh what a crock of bull. Palin is a political light weight and most people laughing her off as being dangerously under qualified for holding the office of POTUS is hardly demonizing her. I'd be saying the same sort of things if Watermark ran for President.
How is she "dangerously under qualified" while Obama was not?

Obama was a leader of a movement, they are trying to ensure that Palin doesn't become the same thing. It is awfully hard to stop such a political movement, even if the person is woefully underqualified.

How is she "dangerously under qualified" while Obama was not?

That is the difference, she is dangerously under qualified but yet still more qualified than Obama , and if there was a vote today she would have a landslide win over Obama, that is the real reason she is Dangerous and the real reason the Libs worry about her so much

The voters were worried about Mccian being to old and her stepping in, they now see she was the only one standing on the platform that would of been worth a damn , so she is very dangerous to the Libs and dims

Yet one more page of NOTHING! Just that "Palin is unqualified!" No substantive reason, nothing specific, not one single point has yet been made to support the claim! All you people just keep repeating the same mindless chant... "Palin is under-qualified!" Why can't you be specific on this? Why can't you support your claim? Again, I ask this question knowing we will just get another page of the same nothingness! Rhetoric... plain and simple! You have NO basis for this charge, you can't support the claim, but you are going to continue making the charge and ignoring the challenge to support your viewpoint. That is textbook bigotry!!

I love that the left keeps saying Palin is painfully under qualified to be President, being a mayor first, then a Governor doesn't seem to qualify anyone in their opinion...yet they all voted for somebody people never heard of before he started running for President... he was a Senator of the most corrupted state Government in the country, and a friggen JUNIOR Senator of the United States...before that he was a glorified COMMUTITY ORGINIZER..

man oh man the jokes just keep on coming...

I love that the left keeps saying Palin is painfully under qualified to be President, being a mayor first, then a Governor doesn't seem to qualify anyone in their opinion...yet they all voted for somebody people never heard of before he started running for President... he was a Senator of the most corrupted state Government in the country, and a friggen JUNIOR Senator of the United States...before that he was a glorified COMMUTITY ORGINIZER..

man oh man the jokes just keep on coming...

Well, Obama's under-qualified status and the hypocrisy aside, I would still like to hear the justification for the charge against Palin. From what I know, Palin seems to be WELL qualified to lead, and that is all that matters. No candidate is ever going to have foreign or domestic policy experience unless they are an incumbent. No one is going to really have much legislative experience, unless they were previously a legislator. Does experience forging legislation or developing domestic and foreign policy necessarily mean someone is more or less qualified to lead? IF that is the case, we need to change the law to allow only former Congressmen and ex-diplomats from the state department to seek the office of President!

What is most ridiculous, is how they continue to hold Palin up to these impossible standards which no one has ever had to meet, yet they still don't see their bigoted prejudice. It's almost as bad as saying we can't elect Obama because he isn't "white" enough! He would make a good NBA star, or rap music artist, but he's just not "qualified" to be the president! THAT is the SAME mindset we get with the anti-Palin bunch! It's deplorable and insidious bigotry and discrimination, as evidenced by the lack of substantive complaint!

When it is SO obvious you don't have a legitimate complaint, and you resort to repeating the same mindless chant over and over again, because you can't find anything tangible to criticize someone on, we can only conclude your viewpoint is rooted in prejudice bigotry and nothing more.

That is the difference, she is dangerously under qualified but yet still more qualified than Obama , and if there was a vote today she would have a landslide win over Obama, that is the real reason she is Dangerous and the real reason the Libs worry about her so much

The voters were worried about Mccian being to old and her stepping in, they now see she was the only one standing on the platform that would of been worth a damn , so she is very dangerous to the Libs and dims

:thup:
as we see..Palin isn't going anywhere even after all the BS the left and their State run media lapdogs has thrown at her...she has been playing them like a fine tuned fiddle from the background, and they still fall for it...
the more hate and low brow politics they throw at her, the more popular she becomes...

SHE WILL BE BACK...baaaaawwwwww

Back