The Two Basic Types of Liberal

Aww I was just having fun at your expense. That was a Jim Tressel Joke. Not surprizingly, consideirng you're not from Ohio, you didn't get it.
I didn't know what a Hokie was until my new neighbor moved in a few years back. But rest assured I am thrilled to bear the cost of your humor. :)

Ahhhh.... that state college up there, who couldn't think of anything more intimidating than a nut from a tree to name their team after??? lol

I'll give Bama credit. There the only one of those SEC pussy teams to actually have the balls to come up and play in the Shoe full of nuts. Beat us too.

I'll give Bama credit. There the only one of those SEC pussy teams to actually have the balls to come up and play in the Shoe full of nuts. Beat us too.

Thats why we are the best out here. And another Nat'l Championship is coming.

LOL... OSU: One of the few teams to have blown as many NC shots as Alabama has won!

Yea, yea, yea....at least we know how to win our conference! :P

1 for 3 in national championship games. Boy that's a nice problem to have. How many has Bama won in the last 8 years? :p

Yea, yea, yea....at least we know how to win our conference! :P

1 for 3 in national championship games. Boy that's a nice problem to have. How many has Bama won in the last 8 years? :p

LMAO... since when does college football history and tradition rest on the past 8 years? Jeesh... you sound like a Florida fan now! Alabama went through a 5 year probation which would have put most schools in the crapper for a decade or two, so we can't really judge Alabama by the "past 8 years" compared to others.

Alabama has 12 undisputed National Championships... and they could make a fairly legitimate claim to about 8 others. They also have 22 conference championships, which I think is some kind of record as well. They hold the record for most bowl appearances, tied for most bowl wins, and a record (31) 10-win seasons. Comparing Alabama to Ohio State, is about like comparing the Pittsburgh Steelers to the Cincinnati Bengals.

Back