The Two Basic Types of Liberal

Your hypothesis is my post saying I was talking about the majorette??

Ok, if you say so.
Sorry, my mistake. This post 203: [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=410679&postcount=203"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Identical twins, one gay, one ain't[/ame]

"Based on your threatening PMs to me, you are apparently one to solve your problems through violence. Based on your constant use of "lmao", you probably laughed off her concerns as well. Therefore a more likely possibility is that you were a violent, inattentive husband, and she made the decision to turn gay because she thought all men were like you, just like the rape victim mentioned earlier turned gay."

My threats to you after you threatened me have no real bearing on anything.

But the fact that you maintain your own version of things, despite the facts offered by someone who knows all of the people involved, does not surprise me.

The fact that you maintain that I am the cause of my wife being gay is laughable.

That you claim to know anything of how I am as a husband shows you have no clue.

That you claim all this based on my threats towards you, when you made more violent threats towards me is hilarious.

"Based on your threatening PMs to me, you are apparently one to solve your problems through violence. Based on your constant use of "lmao", you probably laughed off her concerns as well. Therefore a more likely possibility is that you were a violent, inattentive husband, and she made the decision to turn gay because she thought all men were like you, just like the rape victim mentioned earlier turned gay."

My threats to you after you threatened me have no real bearing on anything.

But the fact that you maintain your own version of things, despite the facts offered by someone who knows all of the people involved, does not surprise me.

The fact that you maintain that I am the cause of my wife being gay is laughable.

That you claim to know anything of how I am as a husband shows you have no clue.

That you claim all this based on my threats towards you, when you made more violent threats towards me is hilarious.

I never threatened you until you insulted my wife, a person who've I've never mentioned.

You degrade women because you lose an argument, then react with violence. That's why your ex left you and turned gay.

I never threatened you until you insulted my wife, a person who've I've never mentioned.

You degrade women because you lose an argument, then react with violence. That's why your ex left you and turned gay.

What woman did I degrade because I lost an argument? I made a joke about your wife in response to your comment that I couldn't be convinced to put my dick in my pants if it was 40 below. And that was funny.

I react to violence with violence. Nothing more and nothing less. You threatened me, and I warned you of the consequences.

As far as my ex goes, you are clueless and looking more ignorant with each post.

What woman did I degrade because I lost an argument? I made a joke about your wife in response to your comment that I couldn't be convinced to put my dick in my pants if it was 40 below. And that was funny.

I react to violence with violence. Nothing more and nothing less. You threatened me, and I warned you of the consequences.

As far as my ex goes, you are clueless and looking more ignorant with each post.
Now we're back to it being a joke. Before it was an insult. Before that it was a joke. You should make up your mind, because you're looking more and more foolish with each post.

Now we're back to it being a joke. Before it was an insult. Before that it was a joke. You should make up your mind, because you're looking more and more foolish with each post.

It was a joke and an insult. It was funny and it insulted your "family honor". My mind is made up and doing fine.

It was a joke and an insult. It was funny and it insulted your "family honor". My mind is made up and doing fine.
You know nothing about my wife at all, except that she's not fat as your fellow low life ibguy lied about. Your's however, sucks dick and apparently likes living with a demeaning, violent husband, who turned his ex-wife gay. *shrug*

You know nothing about my wife at all, except that she's not fat as your fellow low life ibguy lied about. Your's however, sucks dick and apparently likes living with a demeaning, violent husband, who turned his ex-wife gay. *shrug*

LMAO!!!

Oh SM, you get more entertaining as the days go by.

I know your wife won't suck your dick, so you envy me.

My wife likes living with me for a number of reasons. I spoil her.

The comment "...apparently likes living with a demeaning, violent husband, who turned his ex-wife gay" shows your complete ignorance.

Funny, you claim that I do not know your wife, but you claim to know lots of details about my ex-wife.

If believing that sort of nonsense helps you sleep at night, go right ahead and believe. You are full of shit, but believe what you will.

LMAO!!!

Oh SM, you get more entertaining as the days go by.

I know your wife won't suck your dick, so you envy me.

My wife likes living with me for a number of reasons. I spoil her.

The comment "...apparently likes living with a demeaning, violent husband, who turned his ex-wife gay" shows your complete ignorance.

Funny, you claim that I do not know your wife, but you claim to know lots of details about my ex-wife.

If believing that sort of nonsense helps you sleep at night, go right ahead and believe. You are full of shit, but believe what you will.

Actually, my comment is based solely on facts gleaned from our conversations. Your comments are completely fabricated, since The Southern Man has never discussed his wife or sexual practices. For instance, you stated that your wife gives you head, so I respond that your wife gives you head. I never discussed my wife nor our sexual behavior, and you insult my wife then claim that I envy you, complete Non Sequiturs.

Actually, my comment is based solely on facts gleaned from our conversations. Your comments are completely fabricated, since The Southern Man has never discussed his wife or sexual practices. For instance, you stated that your wife gives you head, so I respond that your wife gives you head. I never discussed my wife nor our sexual behavior, and you insult my wife then claim that I envy you, complete Non Sequiturs.

Your responses to my comments about oral sex told me plenty. That is as much, if not more, info as you have concerning my ex-wife.

YOu keep trying and trying to insult me. And all you do is entertain. lol

Your responses to my comments about oral sex told me plenty. That is as much, if not more, info as you have concerning my ex-wife.

YOu keep trying and trying to insult me. And all you do is entertain. lol
Actually, my responses told you nothing, except my responses. Unless, of course, you can explain your logic, which has heretofore been rather lacking. :)

Did you hear that everybody? Sol's wife SUCKS DICK! ZOMG?! That's such an insult!

Actually, my responses told you nothing, except my responses. Unless, of course, you can explain your logic, which has heretofore been rather lacking. :)

Oh, so you can take limited responses and extrapolate, but no one else is allowed to do so?

Funny how you prefer that double standard.

I guess you are done discussing the topic? lol

Did you hear that everybody? Sol's wife SUCKS DICK! ZOMG?! That's such an insult!

Yeah, it hurts my feelings so.

The funniest part is him asking me about my sex life while trying to insult me with it at the same time.

Its also funny that he hasn't tried to insult or question anyone else who admitted enjoying the practices.

Oh, so you can take limited responses and extrapolate, but no one else is allowed to do so?

Funny how you prefer that double standard.

I guess you are done discussing the topic? lol
You stated:
...my wife enjoy oral sex makes us........what was it you called us, SM? Sodomites?

Yep, thats it. We are sodomites.

You get that title for "Eatin at the Y" or for "Swallowin the Snake"...

"Swallowin the Snake" is a euphemism for performing fellatio, and other euphemisms include “suck dick”, “give head” and “perform blow job”. So you state that your wife performs fellatio, and I respond by stating that she sucks your dick, gives head, and performs blow jobs. No extrapolation on my part, and, since it simply re-states what you previously admitted, is not an insult.

You, on the other hand, completely fabricated a story about my wife with the sole intention of insulting her. *shrug*

You stated:

"Swallowin the Snake" is a euphemism for performing fellatio, and other euphemisms include “suck dick”, “give head” and “perform blow job”. So you state that your wife performs fellatio, and I respond by stating that she sucks your dick, gives head, and performs blow jobs. No extrapolation on my part, and, since it simply re-states what you previously admitted, is not an insult.

You, on the other hand, completely fabricated a story about my wife with the sole intention of insulting her. *shrug*

I was referring to your extrapolations concerning things like "apparently likes living with a demeaning, violent husband, who turned his ex-wife gay".

So I guess this means the discussions of the original topic are finished?

Cool with me. :bdh:

Back