The Two Basic Types of Liberal

are there any rich republicans left on the board besides cawacko and Dano. Or are all the remainders the NASCAR trailor trash KKK republicans.

I guess you didn't read that little line about "addresses being approximate", eh?:pke:

and my garage is part of my el...but you'd know that if you had looked at the right house! :lmao:
Its the one behind all the overgrown trees and crap. *shrug*

obsess much? :lmao:

you need a hobby... besides the one we know about.
Since you know I've got you pegged you've got no choice but to change the subject. You really ought to cut out all these overgrown trees and pick up a bucket of paint. But then there's the roof, the drafty windows, the rotting siding....

I'm surprised your wife puts up with it all.

Since you know I've got you pegged you've got no choice but to change the subject. You really ought to cut out all these overgrown trees and pick up a bucket of paint. But then there's the roof, the drafty windows, the rotting siding....

I'm surprised your wife puts up with it all.
Maineman gives me a neg rep for this because I mention family members. Too bad he doesn't realize that on this board you can not only mention family members, but insult them with sexual references. In fact if you're a liberal like Solitary and you insult a conservative's wife, you get positive rep from your fellow liberals. :)

Maineman gives me a neg rep for this because I mention family members. Too bad he doesn't realize that on this board you can not only mention family members, but insult them with sexual references. In fact if you're a liberal like Solitary and you insult a conservative's wife, you get positive rep from your fellow liberals. :)

I have gotten positive reps when I made jokes about liberals too.

Whether I am a liberal or a conservative depends on the topic being discussed.

In other words, you have no core beliefs.

Talk about a giant leap of no logic. No SM, that is not what that means at all. It means that on some topics I am conservative and on other topics I am liberal.

In fact, my way of doing things shows more core beliefs. I am who I am, regardless of parties and political nonsense.

Back