The Two Basic Types of Liberal

Let me know when you THINK that happened. Because it certainly wasn't in this thread.
Just a short list in this thread alone:

1. Post 19- you’re one of the dumb liberals.
  2. Post 38- you won’t recognize sarcasm with an emoton but expect others to without, as per post [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=410643&postcount=115"]here[/ame].
  3. Post 50- your insistence that Republicans blindly support Bush exposed.
  4. Post 44, 47, 48, 53, 56, 58 , 59, 82, 83, 91, - your dumb third party position exposed, and finally post 96- which set you off to insult my wife in a sexual manner in your post 103. (Shame on you.)
  5. Post 115- your threatening PMs exposed.
  6. Post 119- a slap for your crude insult
  7. Post 136- your earlier wimp-out with an excuse that you couldn’t read a map exposed.
  8. Post 237, 239- your “extrapolations” exposed for what they are- zero logic.

:) All adding up to major ownage. :)

Just a short list in this thread alone:

1. Post 19- you’re one of the dumb liberals.
  2. Post 38- you won’t recognize sarcasm with an emoton but expect others to without, as per post here.
  3. Post 50- your insistence that Republicans blindly support Bush exposed.
  4. Post 44, 47, 48, 53, 56, 58 , 59, 82, 83, 91, - your dumb third party position exposed, and finally post 96- which set you off to insult my wife in a sexual manner in your post 103. (Shame on you.)
  5. Post 115- your threatening PMs exposed.
  6. Post 119- a slap for your crude insult
  7. Post 136- your earlier wimp-out with an excuse that you couldn’t read a map exposed.
  8. Post 237, 239- your “extrapolations” exposed for what they are- zero logic.

:) All adding up to major ownage. :)

1) Post #19 has nothing to do with me. I have not claimed conservatives have an agenda to destroy capitalism. If exposing lies is proof of ownership, then this shows me owning you.

2) Your reliance on smilies is your issue, not mine.

3) Post #50 is Dixie responding to my post. And I did not accuse republicans of blindly following Bush. I accused Dixie of supporting Bush as recently as May of 2008. And the reason I made that accusation is because I saw Dixie posting his support of Bush after I joined this forum. And I joined in 2008.

So if exposure of making up lies is proof of being owned, I'll shop for a collar for you.

4) My third party debate was grounded in facts and is still valid. The only thing stopping it is the unfounded claims that a third party cannot win. 40years ago if you had suggested that there would be a black president, it would have received the same response.

5) Exposing my threats is not owning me. I was asked to keep the arguments in private. I was showing respect for the ownership of this forum. I did not deny those threats or try to do anything to make people believe I was hiding. In other words, more bullshit from SM.

6) The fact that one person agrees with you is not ownership, SM. I got rep points for my joke/insult. Does that mean I own you 3x?

7) In this post you lied about what info you sent me. You only sent the map coordinates and told me there would be a metal box under a bridge with further instructions. You did not tell me a street name.

And do you actually think someone would pull over on the side of a road, go under a bridge to get a box with "further instructions" in order to meet with you to give you the opportunity to make good on your threats?? Do you actually know anyone that stupid???

8) Posts 237 & 239 are just you claiming I am wrong. That is the best you have got? Jeez, if I had looked back and only had this list I would have been ashamed.

You have shown nothing with this list, except for the fact that you have presented pitifully poor arguments and insults. I just shot down the best evidence you have, and actually owned you.

1) Post #19 has nothing to do with me. I have not claimed conservatives have an agenda to destroy capitalism. If exposing lies is proof of ownership, then this shows me owning you.

2) Your reliance on smilies is your issue, not mine.

3) Post #50 is Dixie responding to my post. And I did not accuse republicans of blindly following Bush. I accused Dixie of supporting Bush as recently as May of 2008. And the reason I made that accusation is because I saw Dixie posting his support of Bush after I joined this forum. And I joined in 2008.

So if exposure of making up lies is proof of being owned, I'll shop for a collar for you.

4) My third party debate was grounded in facts and is still valid. The only thing stopping it is the unfounded claims that a third party cannot win. 40years ago if you had suggested that there would be a black president, it would have received the same response.

5) Exposing my threats is not owning me. I was asked to keep the arguments in private. I was showing respect for the ownership of this forum. I did not deny those threats or try to do anything to make people believe I was hiding. In other words, more bullshit from SM.

6) The fact that one person agrees with you is not ownership, SM. I got rep points for my joke/insult. Does that mean I own you 3x?

7) In this post you lied about what info you sent me. You only sent the map coordinates and told me there would be a metal box under a bridge with further instructions. You did not tell me a street name.

And do you actually think someone would pull over on the side of a road, go under a bridge to get a box with "further instructions" in order to meet with you to give you the opportunity to make good on your threats?? Do you actually know anyone that stupid???

8) Posts 237 & 239 are just you claiming I am wrong. That is the best you have got? Jeez, if I had looked back and only had this list I would have been ashamed.

You have shown nothing with this list, except for the fact that you have presented pitifully poor arguments and insults. I just shot down the best evidence you have, and actually owned you.
You're refusal to recognize that you have several pink collars on you is quite amusing, and I as well as other documented here have done so with facts, not disgusting insults at someone not here to defend herself. :)

You're refusal to recognize that you have several pink collars on you is quite amusing, and I as well as other documented here have done so with facts, not disgusting insults at someone not here to defend herself. :)

You are still hung up on that one joke about your wife keeping my dick warm?

Let it go. Jeez, it was not that big a deal.

And no, I am not wearing any collars. In at least two of those examples you lied to make even a semblence of a point. Yet you still try insisting you owned me.

WTF? You are totally obsessed, aren't you??

Souther man is a pussy hiding behind his several guns. Get a fucking second job to pay your medical bills. Shit all the time you waste her you could haveenough left over for a 401k you retard.

Back