The Two Basic Types of Liberal

It figures you'd have to pay for it. Lemme guess- your ex found out about that and added it to her reasons for turning gay.

Recheck who is posting what. The one with the gay ex is not the one who posted that they scored a hooker.

And despite the lack of a smilie, I think Mott was being funny.

Recheck who is posting what. The one with the gay ex is not the one who posted that they scored a hooker.

And despite the lack of a smilie, I think Mott was being funny.
OIC, so you were "lost down memory lane" remembering how someone else "scored a hooker". Gotcha. ;)

Again with my obsession with the truth, and yours denying it. *shrug*

With the truth?? LMAO!! Now that is funny. You have no obsession with the truth. You have an obsession with trying to insult me.

What possible reason could you have for singling me out and pressing for info about a hooker? If it were simply a quest for truth, you would be asking these questions of others too. But you single me out.

No, your obsession is certainly not with the truth.

With the truth?? LMAO!! Now that is funny. You have no obsession with the truth. You have an obsession with trying to insult me.

What possible reason could you have for singling me out and pressing for info about a hooker? If it were simply a quest for truth, you would be asking these questions of others too. But you single me out.

No, your obsession is certainly not with the truth.

Mott's statement was obviously a joke. Yours, not so much. *shrug*

Well who doesn't pay for it? What was it Disraeli said about sex? "The moment fleeting, the position embarrasing and the price....damnable!"

Or the old adage "The most expensive piece you ever buy is the one you marry".

With that attitude no matter your ex left you. This also begs the question, what worth does your current wife think of herself? :eek:

Old adage? Never heard it? Did I say that was how I treated anyone?

Jeez SM, you are really working hard to find something against me here, aren't you? I hope you are more successful in your real life than at this little hobby.

And if you were to ask my wife what I think she is worth? She would tell you that I think she is worth everything I have.

Actually, reinforcing my original hypothesis to a cogent theory.

LMAO!! You have continued to make things up and to try to insult me. You have continued to show an interest in my sex life, and yet want to condemn people for what you percieve as a defect in their sexuality.

Exactly what is your hypothesis?

LMAO!! You have continued to make things up and to try to insult me. You have continued to show an interest in my sex life, and yet want to condemn people for what you percieve as a defect in their sexuality.

Exactly what is your hypothesis?
Post 203.

Back