The Two Basic Types of Liberal

In other words, no core beliefs. *shrug*

WTF are you babbling about? Just because my beliefs do not match yours does not mean I have none.

Many conservatives and liberals follow the line regardless. THAT is no core beliefs.

Many conservatives and liberals follow the line regardless. THAT is no core beliefs.
No, that is blind faith. I generally follow the conservative line because it is generally in line with my core beliefs. You, as well as most liberals, have no core beliefs.

No, that is blind faith. I generally follow the conservative line because it is generally in line with my core beliefs. You, as well as most liberals, have no core beliefs.

So anyone who disagrees with you is, by your definition a liberal? And since your core beliefs are the only correct ones, anyone who disagrees with you has no core beliefs.

Nice logic you have. It ignores all rational thought and reason, but I'm sure you like it well enough.

How long have you too been married?

If you would like to attempt some justification of your statement of "In other words, you have no core beliefs.", I would be happy to respond.

Or you could do your usual "If you can't figure it out..." routine, thereby proving me right.

You've misrepresented my statements earlier, so you obviously have no interest into understanding why you have no core beliefs. Maybe you can ask your new wife about that- the one with the crappy house with the rotted siding.

You've misrepresented my statements earlier, so you obviously have no interest into understanding why you have no core beliefs. Maybe you can ask your new wife about that- the one with the crappy house with the rotted siding.

Oh, so you have no real reason or justification for saying what you said.

As for the crappy house with the rotted siding, I have no idea what you are talking about. My house has no rot and the siding is in perfect condition.

You are simply making up lies in an effort to insult.

I didn't say I was interested in learning why I have no core values. I am interested in knowing why you claim I have no core values based on what I said. I have very deeply held values. For the most part, they have not changed over my lifetime.

Oh, so you have no real reason or justification for saying what you said.

As for the crappy house with the rotted siding, I have no idea what you are talking about. My house has no rot and the siding is in perfect condition.

You are simply making up lies in an effort to insult.

I didn't say I was interested in learning why I have no core values. I am interested in knowing why you claim I have no core values based on what I said. I have very deeply held values. For the most part, they have not changed over my lifetime.
No wonder you're so confused. No core values, and you're confusing your new man-wife, maineman, with yourself. I'm sure you think your new relationship is all normal, moral and healthy though.

No wonder you're so confused. No core values, and you're confusing your new man-wife, maineman, with yourself. I'm sure you think your new relationship is all normal, moral and healthy though.

In otherwords, you have no justification for your statement about my core values, you just want to keep saying it.

Thats what I thought.

Thanks for proving my point.

In otherwords, you have no justification for your statement about my core values, you just want to keep saying it.

Thats what I thought.

Thanks for proving my point.
Your point is occupied with your new man-wife, in a normal moral and healthy relationship, according to your floating frame or reference, anyway.

Your point is occupied with your new man-wife, in a normal moral and healthy relationship, according to your floating frame or reference, anyway.

Your preoccupation with sex is apparent. When you talked about my "new wife", I naturally assumed you meant the woman I married a scant 7 years ago. You have discussed her quite often, so its not a stretch.

I see you still refuse to offer any justification for the claim that I have no core beliefs.

As you told someone, either give proof (justification) or be shown as a liar.

I just want to throw into whatever is going on here, the 'extremists' get replied to, the right does not. We may as well be on ignore. No matter, the echo chamber continues.

Your preoccupation with sex is apparent. When you talked about my "new wife", I naturally assumed you meant the woman I married a scant 7 years ago. You have discussed her quite often, so its not a stretch.

I see you still refuse to offer any justification for the claim that I have no core beliefs.

As you told someone, either give proof (justification) or be shown as a liar.
You've demonstrated it enough that anyone with rudimentary intelligence can see what I speak of. You, not so much.

How's that normal moral and healthy thing going for ya?

My preoccupation with sex- what a joke. You're the on who insulted my wife with a disgusting sexual accusation, then went on to describe your female-wife's oral sexual practices.

I just want to throw into whatever is going on here, the 'extremists' get replied to, the right does not. We may as well be on ignore. No matter, the echo chamber continues.
Legitimate debate went out the window after disgusting sexual insults were made by Sol, who was then pos-repped by his fellow liberals, then another disgusting sexual insult by some other liberal shit-poster with an unpronounceable name.

You've demonstrated it enough that anyone with rudimentary intelligence can see what I speak of. You, not so much.

How's that normal moral and healthy thing going for ya?

My preoccupation with sex- what a joke. You're the on who insulted my wife with a disgusting sexual accusation, then went on to describe your female-wife's oral sexual practices.

Not a joke at all. I made one joke about your wife. And I simply told one act that we enjoy. Not details. I certainly did not describe anything.

And you have discussed my sex life far more.

I have demonstrated what? The fact that I have remained steadfast in numerous arguments shows that my core beliefs have not changed and that I am not swayed by petty arguments or personal attacks.

I said that I am conservative on some issues and liberal on some issues. You have claimed that this shows I have no core beliefs. But have offered no justification for this claim.

You just keep dancing around it with "anyone can see what I mean" kinda bullshit.

In otherwords, SM, you are lying and the only contribution you have made to this conversation is more bullshit trying to attack or insult me.

Last edited:
So now its a joke again. Before it was an insult, before that a joke. Now you're offended by discussing your sodomy, before, it was normal moral and healthy. Core values? Not so much. *shrug*

Back