The Two Basic Types of Liberal

Again, Solitary was the one that made the accusation (tit for tat) of The Southern Man, so it is Solitary's job to prove it.

The Southern Man patiently awaits for anyone to show him where he insulted Solitary before Solitary made that disgusting sexual insult at The Southern Man's wife. The Southern Man is really looking forward to this demonstration of Solitary's core values.

Again, Solitary was the one that made the accusation (tit for tat) of The Southern Man, so it is Solitary's job to prove it.

The Southern Man patiently awaits for anyone to show him where he insulted Solitary before Solitary made that disgusting sexual insult at The Southern Man's wife. The Southern Man is really looking forward to this demonstration of Solitary's core values.

And Solitary patiently waited for justification of Southernman's accusation of Solitary having no core values.

But it didn't happen.

And Southerman, can keep waiting.

The Southern Man just demonstrated Solitary's lack of core values, again.

Why not just be a man and admit that you were wrong?

The Southern Man just demonstrated Solitary's lack of core values, again.

Why not just be a man and admit that you were wrong?

You demonstrated nothing except your lack of comprehension. Refusing to continue this line of nonsense is not a demonstration of anything.

Let's summarize:

Solitary insulted Southern Man's wife in a disgusting sexual way; Southern Man calls Solitary to the mat for that. Solitary claims that it was a joke, then admits it was an insult, then claims it was a joke, then claims it was 'no big deal', then finally, tit-for-tat; Southern Man calls Solitary to the mat for that. Solitary refuses to show were Southern Man insulted Solitary prior to Solitary's disgusting sexual insult.

In addition, this pattern of behavior clearly shows proves Southern Man's accusation: that Solitary lacks core values, and certainly lacks moral values.

Let's summarize:

Solitary insulted Southern Man's wife in a disgusting sexual way; Southern Man calls Solitary to the mat for that. Solitary claims that it was a joke, then admits it was an insult, then claims it was a joke, then claims it was 'no big deal', then finally, tit-for-tat; Southern Man calls Solitary to the mat for that. Solitary refuses to show were Southern Man insulted Solitary prior to Solitary's disgusting sexual insult.

In addition, this pattern of behavior clearly shows proves Southern Man's accusation: that Solitary lacks core values, and certainly lacks moral values.

Suuure! Because we all know that no one with any sort of core values would actually make an insulting joke on an internet forum.

Are you done now?

So your excuse is "everyone else does it"? Pitiful, childish, and more evidence of lacking moral values.

I have offered no excuses whatsoever.

Are you done yet? Or are you just going to continue in this petty nonsense indefinitaly?

I have offered no excuses whatsoever.

Are you done yet? Or are you just going to continue in this petty nonsense indefinitaly?

Actually, you obviously tried to make yet another excuse for your immoral behavior.

I wonder what excuse you'll give your boss for spending so much time posting on message boards while supposedly working? :)

Actually, you obviously tried to make yet another excuse for your immoral behavior.

I wonder what excuse you'll give your boss for spending so much time posting on message boards while supposedly working? :)

LMAO!! I have made no excuse for any behavior. I certainly would not do so towards you.

My boss was in my office just a bit ago. I was showing him something about his Big Dog. He knows I am surfing the net in addition to getting my work done.

So I am not "supposedly working". I am working. You, however, are doing your best to continue this argument.

Are you done yet?

LMAO!! I have made no excuse for any behavior. I certainly would not do so towards you.

My boss was in my office just a bit ago. I was showing him something about his Big Dog. He knows I am surfing the net in addition to getting my work done.

So I am not "supposedly working". I am working. You, however, are doing your best to continue this argument.

Are you done yet?

Not an excuse? How else are we supposed to interpret; "no one ... would actually make an insulting joke on an internet forum"?

When your boss finds out how deep your addiction is he won't be pleased. The Southern Man, however, will be. :)

Not an excuse? How else are we supposed to interpret; "no one ... would actually make an insulting joke on an internet forum"?

When your boss finds out how deep your addiction is he won't be pleased. The Southern Man, however, will be. :)

You will interpret it how you choose to interpret it, despite any evidence to the contrary. It was a sarcastic remark aimed at your attempts to continue the nonsense. Not real swift at catching on, are you?

My boss is quite pleased with my work performance. I have been working with him for almost a decade. He knows I get my job done, I help others with their workload, and I am a good solid employee.

So be prepared to be disappointed. And what is up with this new third person drivel? Are you the pope?

Are you done yet?? :pke:

The antics of you and your man-wife are a bit too familiar, to the point of being infantile.

The fact that he posts in agreement is not an issue for me. It is, apparently, quite an issue for you.

Again, are you done yet??

do I win any money for correctly predicting your behavior regarding this matter?:cof1:
Well maineman, since you also insulted my family in a disgusting sexual way because I bested your argument, you have therefore already experienced my reaction, and since I, unlike your man-wife Solitary, have unchanging core values, I fully expected that you would be able to predict my reaction to Solitary insulting my family in a disgusting sexual way because I bested his argument. *shrug*

Back