The Two Basic Types of Liberal

So now its a joke again. Before it was an insult, before that a joke. Now you're offended by discussing your sodomy, before, it was normal moral and healthy. Core values? Not so much. *shrug*

I am offended? Not at all. I simply corrected your mischaracterizations of what I had said.

And it was a joke. And it was an insult. It was both. Not an insult to your wife, but aimed at you. A little tit for tat, so to speak.

Yep, same solid core values.

And the same dance around any justifications.

I just want to throw into whatever is going on here, the 'extremists' get replied to, the right does not. We may as well be on ignore. No matter, the echo chamber continues.
Lately somebody will come along as say some short one-word thing like, "idiotic" after a post then consider themselves the "winner" of the thread.

Lately somebody will come along as say some short one-word thing like, "idiotic" after a post then consider themselves the "winner" of the thread.

Idiotic

trophy.jpg

Wow. I was doing so well in this thread until Chap came along with his extreme tactics.

*sigh*

Boy those brits sure know how to debate.

I am offended? Not at all. I simply corrected your mischaracterizations of what I had said.

And it was a joke. And it was an insult. It was both. Not an insult to your wife, but aimed at you. A little tit for tat, so to speak.

Yep, same solid core values.

And the same dance around any justifications.

Tit for tat? How did I insult you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife? I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values.:)

Ah, fuck, I'm really getting tired of this damn argument. Can't you two confine it to one thread or something?!?

Anyway, Damo, what you said was "idiotic." I WIN!!!

Tit for tat? How did I insult you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife? I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values.:)

Oh please, you have been throwing out insults since we have been debating.

Go back and look. Or have you forgotten the number of times I pointed out that you would claim points and victory because the other person used an insult instead of debating, and that I was claiming points because you said the same?

A demonstration of core values? How exactly would that work? I am looking for you to justify the statement you made. You are the one making claims about me. Its up to you to back it up.

Again you dance.

Ah, fuck, I'm really getting tired of this damn argument. Can't you two confine it to one thread or something?!?

Anyway, Damo, what you said was "idiotic." I WIN!!!

Its in one or two. lol

Besides, its not like there is anything much going on in the forums. I tried to keep it in private messages, but SM won't have it.

Oh please, you have been throwing out insults since we have been debating....
Again, show me where I insulted you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife. I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values.:)

I insist on owning you in public.

Sorry, but your claims here are baseless too.

Yes, you have thrown plenty of insults prior to my joke about your wife. (yes and joke AND an insult) If you look back thru our debates in various threads you can find places where I claimed those points you always talked about for insults. Do your own research. lol

Sorry, but your claims here are baseless too.

Yes, you have thrown plenty of insults prior to my joke about your wife. (yes and joke AND an insult) If you look back thru our debates in various threads you can find places where I claimed those points you always talked about for insults. Do your own research. lol
Again, show me where I insulted you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife. I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values. If you actually have them...

Again, show me where I insulted you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife. I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values. If you actually have them...

Do your own search. Its not my job to do it for you.

And finding posts on a forum or not finding them is not an indicator of any core values that matter to me.

Look SM, as I have said before, this bickering between the two of us should be done in private not on the boards. People are grumbling and getting tired of it.

So how about we agree that I think you are a piece of shit, and you think I am a piece of shit and leave it at that.

I'm done. If you want to discuss relevant issues, then lets do so. But these long threads of personal attacks is a waste of time and bandwidth.

Show me where I insulted you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife. I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values. But of course, you don't have core values, so I predict that my repeated request will be ignored.

Show me where I insulted you before you made that disgusting sexual insult at my wife. I'm really looking forward to this demonstration of your core values. But of course, you don't have core values, so I predict that my repeated request will be ignored.

As my requests have been ignored. Done here, SM. You want to debate a relevant topic?

Back