The Two Basic Types of Liberal

Did I just enter my Junior High school? Meet me over by the bridge after school!
At mine it was the transformer building after school. I preferred to kick ass on the front lawn, though, in the morning right after the buses dropped us off and before they opened the doors. That way my ex-antagonizer had to spend the whole day with his own blood covering his shirt, or better yet everyone watching his eye turn black. Yeah, I remember when some bully dissed my sister. That fat fucker never believed he'd get his nose broke by a kid 1/2 his size, and neither did his "gang". They left us all alone after that.

At mine it was the transformer building after school. I preferred to kick ass on the front lawn, though, in the morning right after the buses dropped us off and before they opened the doors. That way my ex-antagonizer had to spend the whole day with his own blood covering his shirt, or better yet everyone watching his eye turn black. Yeah, I remember when some bully dissed my sister. That fat fucker never believed he'd get his nose broke by a kid 1/2 his size, and neither did his "gang". They left us all alone after that.

Start reading your private messages. This is done on the public section.

Nah Damo, just more of the same as we did before.

Start reading your private messages. This is done on the public section....
I don't read my PMs. Why don't you repeat them here? My guess earlier was that you won't have the balls to do that, and now its obvious that I'm right little man.

Little fucking pussy man.:pke:

I don't read my PMs. Why don't you repeat them here? My guess earlier was that you won't have the balls to do that, and now its obvious that I'm right little man.

Little fucking pussy man.:pke:

LMAO!!

You seem to be driven by what others think. Sad.

Its amazing you have any ass left, the way you laugh it off. Maybe that's just your incontinence, and shit dripping out. You were the one who threatened me, and told me that you would "visit" me several months ago. Now you're asking that I drive to Middle Bumfuck TN. Sorry little man but it don't work that way.

Its amazing you have any ass left, the way you laugh it off. Maybe that's just your incontinence, and shit dripping out. You were the one who threatened me, and told me that you would "visit" me several months ago. Now you're asking that I drive to Middle Bumfuck TN. Sorry little man but it don't work that way.

I never threatened you. I was offering to give you the opportunity to shut me up as you threatened to do before.

But ok, I'll let you know when I am headed back to VA or PA.

ITAM is a wholly different person than MM. We've known him for years before this site was created even, he took the regular path from p.com to fp.com to jpp.com...

Back