The Two Basic Types of Liberal

dorquemadaaf0.jpg

No, you are just going to be crude to a degree that was incredibily insulting.

Ah, a woman, just what we need. Stereotypes be damned, i say.

Would you possibly be so kind as to give Sol's face a bit of a going over with the steam iron before sewing it back on. You know what we men are like with a needle and thread.

We are sodomites! lmao

If I would be pissed about people knowing, why would I have said it? News flash for you, Sparky, oral sex between married couple is neither rare nor scandalous.

I would say anything I have posted here straight to your face. But we aren't going to start this again on the forums. If you have a problem with me, then send me a private message. But try not to do the chickenshit thing again of sending an insult and then blocking before you get a reply.
Nor is oral sex sodomy.

Ah, a woman, just what we need. Stereotypes be damned, i say.

Would you possibly be so kind as to give Sol's face a bit of a going over with the steam iron before sewing it back on. You know what we men are like with a needle and thread.

Hahahaha! Sol is being a a pig-headed moron imo. He was incredibily insulting to SM's wife, who btw is very ill and not a part of this forum, and then he can't just man-up and say "you're right SM it was over the line I apologize"

I mean if he needs to add "you'll be keeping my dick warm" so be it. :)

Hahahaha! Sol is being a a pig-headed moron imo. He was incredibily insulting to SM's wife, who btw is very ill and not a part of this forum, and then he can't just man-up and say "you're right SM it was over the line I apologize"

I mean if he needs to add "you'll be keeping my dick warm" so be it. :)

She's quite healthy Ice- I appreciate your support here but there's no need to make any exaggerations.

The fact is my wife would cut Solitary's dick off in a heartbeat if he tried anything like he claimed.

Nor is oral sex sodomy.

actually i thought this too but I looked it up before I was about to pwn them with that fact, and apparently oral counts as sodomy.

" anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex ; also : copulation with an animal"

actually i thought this too but I looked it up before I was about to pwn them with that fact, and apparently oral counts as sodomy.

" anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex ; also : copulation with an animal"
Well, I've been a "sodomite" for as long as I've been sexually active then.

She's quite healthy Ice- I appreciate your support here but there's no need to make any exaggerations.

The fact is my wife would cut Solitary's dick off in a heartbeat if he tried anything like he claimed.

Calm your ass down, SM. You have done these rants before, and nothing has ever come of them.

Damo has asked us before to keep our arguments off the public forum. I am trying to respect that.

Yes Damo, oral sex does count as sodomy. And apparently SM thinks I am upset because I admitted to being a sodomite. lol

Calm your ass down, SM. You have done these rants before, and nothing has ever come of them.

Damo has asked us before to keep our arguments off the public forum. I am trying to respect that.

Yes Damo, oral sex does count as sodomy. And apparently SM thinks I am upset because I admitted to being a sodomite. lol
I don't plan on stopping either. I like oral sex. :dunno:

Thankfully I'm not a Christian and Buddha had nothing to say about laypersons having oral copulation with their significant others...

:D

I don't plan on stopping either. I like oral sex. :dunno:

Thankfully I'm not a Christian and Buddha had nothing to say about laypersons having oral copulation with their significant others...

:D

Fuck you asshole. You wimped out last time and you'll do so again. You're rant results in me ripping you a new one. If you don't like it, apologize and repent. Beg loudly enough and maybe I'll reconsider.

Fuck you asshole. You wimped out last time and you'll do so again. You're rant results in me ripping you a new one. If you don't like it, apologize and repent. Beg loudly enough and maybe I'll reconsider.

I wimped out last time?? WTF??

You sent me GPS coordinates and told me I would find a metal box there with further instructions. That was the extent of your "I've offered to meet you down under the Shallowford bridge". The idea of wandering around playing Geocache was not what I had in mind.

And after I asked for straight directions, you blocked me.

Fuck you, you ignorant worm. I made a joke and you are going ballistic. If you don't like that, then just sit tight and I will let you know when I will be in your area again. Or you can come to Chattanooga.

I wimped out last time?? WTF??

You sent me GPS coordinates and told me I would find a metal box there with further instructions. That was the extent of your "I've offered to meet you down under the Shallowford bridge". The idea of wandering around playing Geocache was not what I had in mind.

And after I asked for straight directions, you blocked me.

Fuck you, you ignorant worm. I made a joke and you are going ballistic. If you don't like that, then just sit tight and I will let you know when I will be in your area again. Or you can come to Chattanooga.

Oh yeah, I remember now. I gave you the name of the road, the name of the river and its coordinates, and YOU ASKED ME FOR FUCKING DIRECTIONS.

Do you want me to hold your hand too, little man?

Your lack of map skills appears to be equal to your lack of character.

Oh, so now, insulting a guy's wife in a disgusting, sexually perverted manner is "a joke". A joke like that will that your face ripped off.

Oh yeah, I remember now. I gave you the name of the road, the name of the river and its coordinates, and YOU ASKED ME FOR FUCKING DIRECTIONS.

Do you want me to hold your hand too, little man?

Your lack of map skills appears to be equal to your lack of character.

Oh, so now, insulting a guy's wife in a disgusting, sexually perverted manner is "a joke". A joke like that will that your face ripped off.

You gave me the name of the river, map coordinates and told me there would be a metal box with further instructions. You never offered to meet me anywhere. I am not going tramping under a fucking bridge to find the next clue to where SM will be.

But what I posted in the private messages stands. Let me know.

You gave me the name of the river, map coordinates and told me there would be a metal box with further instructions. You never offered to meet me anywhere. I am not going tramping under a fucking bridge to find the next clue to where SM will be.

But what I posted in the private messages stands. Let me know.

Sure man, so why'd you ask for fucking directions then? :lol:

As I told you, the metal box will have a phone number so you can let me know that you're there. It ain't far for me and I'd be right over. You expect me to wait for you little man?

I don't read my PMs. Why don't you repeat it here? My guess is that you won't have the balls to do that, either.

Back