The Two Basic Types of Liberal

I don't know I think most liberals are pretty happy. His stimulus package is pretty liberal. You really only see one person on this board, for example, complain and that's BAC.

His cabinet selections made a lot of libs grumble. They were expecting change and got Clinton Part Deaux.

That you are correct but since then there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of grumbling.

He has been in office for 2 months. They grumbled for one and have stopped for one. The honeymoon is still going.

LMAO! More promises you won't keep.
Bullshit. You're just pissed off that you told everyone that you and your wife are sodomites. So now you lash out at my wife, who've you've never met and I've never described to anyone. You're a fucking pussy and don't have the balls to tell that shit to me in person.

Bullshit. You're just pissed off that you told everyone that you and your wife are sodomites. So now you lash out at my wife, who've you've never met and I've never described to anyone. You're a fucking pussy and don't have the balls to tell that shit to me in person.

We are sodomites! lmao

If I would be pissed about people knowing, why would I have said it? News flash for you, Sparky, oral sex between married couple is neither rare nor scandalous.

I would say anything I have posted here straight to your face. But we aren't going to start this again on the forums. If you have a problem with me, then send me a private message. But try not to do the chickenshit thing again of sending an insult and then blocking before you get a reply.

We are sodomites! lmao

If I would be pissed about people knowing, why would I have said it? News flash for you, Sparky, oral sex between married couple is neither rare nor scandalous.

I would say anything I have posted here straight to your face. But we aren't going to start this again on the forums. If you have a problem with me, then send me a private message. But try not to do the chickenshit thing again of sending an insult and then blocking before you get a reply.

Sorry little man but I want you to spit your shit in public so I can ram it down your cocksucking throat in front of everyone. This forum or the cold waters of the Yadkin River await you.

Sorry little man but I want you to spit your shit in public so I can ram it down your cocksucking throat in front of everyone. This forum or the cold waters of the Yadkin River await you.

LMAO!!

No SM, if you want to deviate from the topic into personal threats, we'll do that someplace besides the open forum.

Come now gentlemen.

This is no place for internets fisticuffs.

Two such distinguished gents, of a certain age, should be setting a good example to the younger, more impressionable posters.

Come now gentlemen.

This is no place for internets fisticuffs.

Two such distinguished gents, of a certain age, should be setting a good example to the younger, more impressionable posters.

No problem, Charver. I am not having the disagreement in a public forum.

Solitary said:

I've offered to meet you down under the Shallowford bridge before, little man, and you wimped out. You must be pissed about that so you insult my wife. That proves that you're a fucking pussy.

I've heard "warnings" like yours before. Sure little man, you can talk big, say that you're going to put me in the hospital and all that shit, but the fact is that you're a pussy. I'll rip your face off in less than 3 second and hang it on your dick. And I won't be calling 911 for you either.

I've offered to meet you down under the Shallowford bridge before, little man, and you wimped out. You must be pissed about that so you insult my wife. That proves that you're a fucking pussy.

I've heard "warnings" like yours before. Sure little man, you can talk big, say that you're going to put me in the hospital and all that shit, but the fact is that you're a pussy. I'll rip your face off in less than 3 second and hang it on your dick. And I won't be calling 911 for you either.

Man o man, you have problems and need professional help.

Little man Solitary insulted my wife in a disgusting, sexually explicit manner, a person whom he never met, nor who I've spoken about, and he did so because he lost an argument, again, and he's ashamed at his admitted sodomy. Only a fucking pussy would do that. Sure he wants to harass me in private, again proving he's a fucking pussy.

Come out here in public and harass me Solitary. Come to The River. I'll rip your face off and hang it on your microscopic dick.

Or publicly repent.

Back