The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

See the Federal Budget and Accounting Act of 1921 which made the president responsible for preparing and presenting the budget.

Right, he PRESENTS a budget, but Congress is who writes it because Congress writes laws and the budget is a law.

Who do you think wrote the 2022 Omnibus Budget Act?

It will be $34 trillion soon.....currently at $33.7 according to the debt clock.

America is in its last bender...the wake up will be brutal.

Who cares? None of you idiots can even articulate what this supposed coming crisis even looks like

This is a stupid statement; it says nothing beyond you not knowing what capitalism is. It would have been much easier, quicker for you to write "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly."

Trump: Left behind a COVID disaster
Bush the Dumber: Left behind a housing market disaster
Bush the Elder: Left behind a recession
Reagan: Left behind the S&L Crisis
Ford: Left behind an energy crisis
Nixon: I mean come on...

There has never been a successful Conservative President because Conservatism always fails.

Always.

That's why you aren't at the ready with a litany of policies or politicians; you got nothing.

Conservatives have always failed and they always will fail because they're fucking stupid.

This is another mindless quip, packaged for regurgitation by those who've had it reamed into them when they were bent over furniture by their slave-masters. It doesn't say anything other than "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what means that exactly."\

NOT A SINGLE CONSERVATIVE POLICY SUCCESS TO SPEAK OF.

Just bitchy little tantrums like this to try and get away from the point that you are stupid and you have no good ideas.

You ever wonder why Conservatives always leave office in disgrace? Because you are stupid and have no good ideas.

So you resort to this shit because there is nothing of merit about you or the stupid things you believe.

The only way for this to be accurate is for you to be operating under your own hijacked definition of "success." If you were to explain the definition you are using, i.e. converted the earth into a Utopian Dyson sphere that will have virtually limitless resources for tens of billions of years to come and transformed humanity genetically to live, on average, six-hundred year lifespans, ... it would become readily apparent that no human has ever had any success by your definition that was contrived just to express "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly." .

As I said before, if you don't know or have an idea of what "success" is, then you have never once tasted it.

You shouldn't have to ask me what success looks like, you should already know.

What a fucking LOSER.

... and then you mistake leftists for conservatives and bash them in your signature. Too funny.

"Very fine people" wasn't referring to antifa.

Eat shit you fucking Nazi failure.

"waaaaahhhh tell me what you mean by success"

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Then you take great pride in your inability to distinguish between different users. Way too funny.

What's most pathetic about you is that you think you're way more clever than you actually are.

Kinda weird how IBDaMann only responds on threads when Into the Night does.

This act of yours, switching between socks to try and one up someone is pretty sad...particularly when you faceplant like this.

Say it with me: "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly."

It means you have no policy successes to speak of, and no good ideas that have worked.

If you did, you'd be touting them...but you can't think of any because there aren't any.

Conservatism is stupid and always fails.

Not one single Conservative policy success.

Of course you see it this way. You don't know what capitalism is. How embarrassing.

What other way should I see it? We entered a recession in February 2020, the month BEFORE any COVID lockdowns.

You lost 300,000 manufacturing jobs in 2019 and that sector was in a recessiopn for all of 2019. Does 2019 come before or after 2020?

There has never been a successful Conservative policy because you are all very stupid people, and very stupid people don't have good ideas.

This has only become the case since the DNC took over the RNC. Republicans aren't conservative anymore.

Nope, it's because Conservatives are fucking stupid and will never produce good policy because they don't have good ideas.

That's why your defense of Conservatism is to act like a baby.

There is one libertarian who is registered Republican. It's like the word "conservative." It doesn't necessarily refer to a political party.

Then they're not a Libertarian if they're a registered Republican.

Do words not mean what they mean anymore?

Are you regressing so deeply into your primary education? What's next, you gonna start confusing shapes and object permanence??? Linear time?

The debt doesn't matter.
You are the commensurate moron. You and economics don't mix.

The debt is merely a scorecard of government spending.
It's more like a criminal record.

So we spent $30T but we have things to show for it like a military, or Medicare, or Social Security...but we don't have things to show for tax cuts.
Incorrect. The government is not We the People. The government has lots of stuff to show for having spent our money like a drunken sailor, but We the People don't have anything to show for the money that was stolen from us. Tax cuts, on the other hand, confiscate less of our money so that We the People have much more to show for the money we earn.

So, let's go back to ideologies that failed each and every time ... and that leaves only yours. Your Marxism always ends in misery and poverty for those who adopt it. Every time.

Every single time taxes have been cut or lowered the last 43 years, household debt has increased and personal savings have decreased.
Incorrect. You sound like a Marxist who is currently bent over furniture being reamed. Every time taxes have been reduced by $X, personal savings - household debt has increased by $X. Every time. Ask me how I know.

The dogma is believing that lower taxes somehow unleash economic growth ...
Because it does. You would know that if you and economics weren't oil and water.

... despite the fact that we have 43 years of data that prove the opposite.
You have no data. You have only disinformation being reamed into you.

Who cares? None of you idiots can even articulate what this supposed coming crisis even looks like

The Great Depression but worse because this time the people wont come together they will do the opposite, and we mostly dont have Christianity anymore, and we have global enemies who demand that we suffer for our long list of crimes.

That which is coming is exactly what the Han who hate us would write for us if they were writing the script.

Which makes you wonder......

The Great Depression but worse because this time the people wont come together they will do the opposite, and we mostly dont have Christianity anymore, and we have global enemies who demand that we suffer for our long list of crimes.

Yes, there was not a world war at the end of the Great Depression where we had global enemies attacking us, and there was not a huge bonus march on DC dividing the country. I could go on and on, but your Putin propaganda is not based on historical realities.

The big cause of the Great Depression was deflation, which is not obvious now.

I once got told that the most important books on WOKE doctrine sell extremely well in China and my instant response was "WHAT!"

That is something to notice.

"Your cities would not have gotten this bad this fast unless it was on purpose " some South America leader said in the last week or so.

Ya....somebody is driving this collapsing of America.....but who is it?

The Han?

I am Zen so I have a better understanding of the Han than most, but the fact that they hate us and that there is zero chance that they are going to let this go has to be obvious to anyone who is reasonable smart and not brainwashed.

How many of that type of American are left I do not know.

. Did you plan on currency going away and it being illegal to barter or use precious metals as a means for payment as you are watched 24/7?
. Of course. I already said I’m better prepared than most.
It might be even worse, remember that the WEF/CCP promise is that you will own nothing and you will be happy.
Makes sense to me . I’m a Taoist.

No I didn't. Stop stalling and make the connection, because it doesn't exist. You lied because you don't know what you're talking about but you need to save face for whatever stupid reason.

YOU made the connection, and it DOES exist. You now want to deny your own post again?

Not once have Conservatives ever managed an economy well for more than a period of 4 years.

Every single Conservative President has left behind a stinking wreckage in their wake because they are stupid people.

You are a stupid person, that's why none of your policies succeed, so you just have to take crefdit for things you know nothing about. For example, capitalism...you sure don't seem to believe in it since you go around ruining economies every chance you get.

Not one single Conservative economy exists because they all fail, every time.

Guaranteed.

More blatant lies.

Back