The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

Blatant lie.

Not one success at all. You can't even point to "capitalism" because you fuck that up...S&L bailouts at the end of Reagan, a recession at the end of Bush the Elder, TWO recessions during Bush the Dumber, and a Trump recession that started the month before COVID lockdowns.

I can totally get why you won't defend your policy; it fails every time it's tried.

Peter Hitchens has been telling Brits that the nation is in collapse, that if people can get out they should do it now, he does not really know where they should go but there is no future in staying.

The situation is the same in America.
Indeed but I think I’m prepared, at least better than most. I’ve been seeing this coming for a while.

It is theft of wealth and a portion is given to the unproductive by force (and as usual, the government takes the lion's share). It is communism..

Wait - it's given by force to people? You're not making any sense. You're flaming out because you ran out of ways to defend yourself.

Then what is Medicare reimbursing providers for?

So you agree with me.

Not sure how you got that from my question so I'll ask it again since you're deflecting and dodging: Do you know what pay-go means, because I don't believe you do.

All forms of communism undermine themselves.They can only exist through continued theft.

But how does it undermine itself? Do you know what "undermine" means? Or are you just repeating that word like a mantra because I used it effectively against you, so you thought you could copy me?

More fake news. No government program has spending reductions. A 'spending reduction' is nothing more than a smaller INCREASE than they want.

LMAO! So now that you're caught your strategy is now to parse out a game of semantics rather than just admitting you're wrong.

The President does not have to sign anything..

Yes they do, it's in the Constitution. The part where the executive signs and executes all laws.

Otherwise, show me where in the Constitution it says a bill can be enacted into law without a President's signature or an overriding of their veto?

And no, you can't use RQAA because you've never explained it before...for obvious reasons.

No, it doesn't. You simply are discarding the Constitution.

You've never read the Constitution because if you had, you'd know how a bill becomes a law.

It IS Congress that enacts law, dummy.

NO! Congress writes laws, the EXECUTIVE BRANCH executes them.

The Omnibus Budget is a bill that has to be voted on and then executed by the President in order to become law.

You are now lying about this because you are too lazy to learn anything about it.

Indeed but I think I’m prepared, at least better than most. I’ve been seeing this coming for a while.

Did you plan on currency going away and it being illegal to barter or use precious metals as a means for payment as you are watched 24/7? It might be even worse, remember that the WEF/CCP promise is that you will own nothing and you will be happy.

Tariffs on imports do not cost farmers anything unless they are importing something.

China put tariffs in place on the US soybean exports in retaliation and that's why we had to spend $30B to bail out those farmers.

China to this day has not paid ONE SINGLE CENT in tariffs because China doesn't pay tariffs, importers do. And those importers are almost all domestic. And they pass the cost of those tariffs onto us.

Conservatives didn't invent capitalism, but every time they get power they end up fucking everything up.
This is a stupid statement; it says nothing beyond you not knowing what capitalism is. It would have been much easier, quicker for you to write "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly."

A Conservative worldview is to stand athwart history, yelling stop.
This is another mindless quip, packaged for regurgitation by those who've had it reamed into them when they were bent over furniture by their slave-masters. It doesn't say anything other than "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what means that exactly."

That's it. No policies that work, no ideas that are good. Just failure after failure.
The only way for this to be accurate is for you to be operating under your own hijacked definition of "success." If you were to explain the definition you are using, i.e. converted the earth into a Utopian Dyson sphere that will have virtually limitless resources for tens of billions of years to come and transformed humanity genetically to live, on average, six-hundred year lifespans, ... it would become readily apparent that no human has ever had any success by your definition that was contrived just to express "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly."

... and then you mistake leftists for conservatives and bash them in your signature. Too funny.

Switching between your socks
Then you take great pride in your inability to distinguish between different users. Way too funny.

Not one single Conservative policy success.
Say it with me: "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly."

... one more time: "I hate conservatives, although I don't know what that means exactly."

You can't even manage capitalism, you fuck it all up just like you fucked it up before COVID,
Of course you see it this way. You don't know what capitalism is. How embarrassing.

Conservatives are fucking stupid, and that's why the economy always collapses when they get power.
This has only become the case since the DNC took over the RNC. Republicans aren't conservative anymore.

No there isn't. You're lying again. There are currently 221 Republicans and 212 Democrats. 0 Independents.
There is one libertarian who is registered Republican. It's like the word "conservative." It doesn't necessarily refer to a political party.

Too funny. You're not insulting conservatives; you're insulting yourself. The only way your entire ideology can avoid being shown to be FALSE is for you to hijack the word "success" and redefine it as the empty set.

Not one single Conservative policy that you can point to as a success.

Every time you get power, you end up fucking up the economy.

Every time.

It just happened with Trump, but it also happened with Bush the Dumber, Bush the Elder, Reagan, Ford, and Nixon.

Failure after failure after failure.

You can't even think of ONE LAW Conservatives passed that actually succeeded.

Fucking losers.

You lose this one in stunningly stupid fashion. You never were very good at logic, were you?

All I see is you scrambling to get the microscope off your constant and inevitable failures.

NOT ONE SINGLE POLICY SUCCESS.

Nothing, Nothing to run on. You can't even run on capitalism because every single time you get power we end up with an economic collapse.

Worthless losers.

Neither party has lowered the debt and will not. They are doing well if they decrease the deficit slightly. We never pay down the debt but simply roll over the debt by borrowing to pay off maturing bonds.

The debt doesn't matter.

The debt is merely a scorecard of government spending.

So we spent $30T but we have things to show for it like a military, or Medicare, or Social Security...but we don't have things to show for tax cuts. Well, we do have one thing to show for tax cuts: debt.

Every single time taxes have been cut or lowered the last 43 years, household debt has increased and personal savings have decreased.

The dogma is believing that lower taxes somehow unleash economic growth despite the fact that we have 43 years of data that prove the opposite.

We never pay down the debt but simply roll over the debt by borrowing to pay off maturing bonds.

So what? It's not like any bondholder is going to show up at Congress with a gun to the head of Yellowstone National Park if they don't get their bond payment.

Back