Theology Question

If you cannot discuss issues I will not continue with you.

You're not discussing anything so it doesn't matter.

I'm more curious about Pmp's thoughts on your age and his logic....but expect he'll run away to change his Depends rather than answer me.

So, you really are a chit chatter with no interest in discussing ideas.

What idea would you like to discuss? I've mentioned solipsism, the beginning and end of the Universe, your ESP, Pmp's thoughts about your age and a few other things.

It's interesting to me that you are so definite that the Universe just magically "is" with no beginning or end, yet you don't believe in supernatural existence.

What idea would you like to discuss? I've mentioned solipsism, the beginning and end of the Universe, your ESP, Pmp's thoughts about your age and a few other things.

It's interesting to me that you are so definite that the Universe just magically "is" with no beginning or end, yet you don't believe in supernatural existence.

Tell your church you could not convert me.

I think HE'S a white male millennial who's the night manager at a Dollar General who keeps coming up short in the till because he sucks at calculating change.......
BP strikes me as someone with a feminine personality, just like you strike me as someone with a corrupt and bitter geezer personality. A Euro-American male one.

Tell your church you could not convert me.

What church? The Church of the Holy AK-47? LOL Free bullets on Saturdays! :rofl2:

Ak-47.jpg

Amazing you think calling someone a woman is an insult.

It's not. I love women. Why do you think it's an insult?

Women are more sophisticated than men. Besides the "Number of Holes Theory", there's the fact women are, by nature, better communicators verbal communicators than men.

BP strikes me as someone with a feminine personality, just like you strike me as someone with a corrupt and bitter geezer personality. A Euro-American male one.

I am in fact a Euro-American male who is old enough to be a geezer.......on a scale of 1-10, I give BP a 2.......Desh is a 1......you and your alter ego Perry are so far in the negative you may as well be in another universe......if BP is a feminine personality he's an unsuccessful transition........

I am in fact a Euro-American male who is old enough to be a geezer.......on a scale of 1-10, I give BP a 2.......Desh is a 1......you and your alter ego Perry are so far in the negative you may as well be in another universe......if BP is a feminine personality he's an unsuccessful transition........
Of course, you are. It shows.

Your misperceptions are always interesting since it helps explain why you are so bitter.

Back