Theology Question

Let me put it this way...you seem to believe that God is divine and therefore infallible. I descended from the Norse and I've read the Sagas so I have a different take on the word. You think God should make things perfect for us, I think the "gods" will sneak into your house after you leave for work and fuck your wife. So, the way I see it is that happiness is up to you, no one else will give that to you, not even God. Choose your friends wisely.

Let me put it this way...you seem to believe that God is divine and therefore infallible. I descended from the Norse and I've read the Sagas so I have a different take on the word. You think God should make things perfect for us, I think the "gods" will sneak into your house after you leave for work and fuck your wife. So, the way I see it is that happiness is up to you, no one else will give that to you, not even God. Choose your friends wisely.

I don't believe in God at all.

You think having a discussion is trolling. Thirty pages of discussion and you're the only one making that accusation.

Actually, you're the one who admitted to trolling but I'm not going to harp on that. I think self-discovery is a good thing and you seem to want to start down that path so all I can say is Good Luck. I wish you well on your journey.

If God is all powerful, why can God not make everyone happy? If God created the entire universe, why not create a utopia?

If God cannot make everyone happy, God is not all powerful.
If God can make everyone happy and does not, God is cruel and petty.

Solution, God is not all powerful and cannot make everyone happy.

Even God has limits to power.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

If God is all powerful, why can God not make everyone happy? If God created the entire universe, why not create a utopia?

If God cannot make everyone happy, God is not all powerful.
If God can make everyone happy and does not, God is cruel and petty.

Solution, God is not all powerful and cannot make everyone happy.

Even God has limits to power.

Epicurus:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Cyrpress:

Obviously BP has decided that the best way to run away from a losing position, is to call the person who is handing him his ass a "troll."

Even though I agree with him on some political stances...HE IS A LOSER.

I tend to agree with your assessment.

Back