Theology Question

There's a difference between blind faith,and Faith from the Holy Spirit

But there is no difference between a blind guess and a blind guess!

Nothing wrong with you blindly guessing there is a Holy Spirit. It is cute. And who knows...your blind guess may be correct.

But there is no difference between a blind guess and a blind guess!

Nothing wrong with you blindly guessing there is a Holy Spirit. It is cute. And who knows...your blind guess may be correct.

Atheism is a blind guess. Like gun banners padding gun violence numbers with gun suicides (and ignoring the 50% non-gun suicides), atheists love to pad their numbers with agnostics and non-religious believers.

While it is logical to debate the merits of the three Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc, the fact remains most human beings sense there is a depth to existence greater than what is in front of their noses. To deny that is to blind oneself to the nature of human beings.

Your mind is a blank. Nothing you say has substance.

My mind is far from blank...and damn near everything I say has substance.

Stop with the jealousy. It does not wear well.

hysterical-laughter.gif

If God is all powerful, why can God not make everyone happy? If God created the entire universe, why not create a utopia?

If God cannot make everyone happy, God is not all powerful.
If God can make everyone happy and does not, God is cruel and petty.

Solution, God is not all powerful and cannot make everyone happy.

Even God has limits to power.

He did create a utopia.

Atheism is a blind guess.

The assertion that there are no gods...can only be a blind guess.

"Atheism" is just a word some people use as a self-descriptor to denote that they either have blindly guessed that there are no gods...or that they have blindly guessed that it is more likely that there are no gods than that there is at least one.

Like gun banners padding gun violence numbers with gun suicides (and ignoring the 50% non-gun suicides), atheists love to pad their numbers with agnostics and non-religious believers.

They do indeed.

While it is logical to debate the merits of the three Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc, the fact remains most human beings sense there is a depth to existence greater than what is in front of their noses. To deny that is to blind oneself to the nature of human beings.

It is almost certain that there is a depth to existence that is MUCH GREATER than what humans can see...or even imagine.

The assertion that there are no gods...can only be a blind guess.

"Atheism" is just a word some people use as a self-descriptor to denote that they either have blindly guessed that there are no gods...or that they have blindly guessed that it is more likely that there are no gods than that there is at least one.

They do indeed.

It is almost certain that there is a depth to existence that is MUCH GREATER than what humans can see...or even imagine.

Just because you are incapable of discussing the issue does not make it beyond everyone else's ability.

How would you know what happiness is without sadness?

How would you know what utopia is without imperfections?

You have to remember who is saying that God cannot make anyone happy. This is BidenPresident making this claim. It is simply an indication that he is unhappy, a natural result of his ignorance and willingness to be a slave to Democrat tyranny.
He blames God, not the Democrats that he nevertheless supports.

You have to remember who is saying that God cannot make anyone happy. This is BidenPresident making this claim. It is simply an indication that he is unhappy, a natural result of his ignorance and willingness to be a slave to Democrat tyranny.
He blames God, not the Democrats that he nevertheless supports.

go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Just because you are incapable of discussing the issue does not make it beyond everyone else's ability.

I have been discussing the issue for over forty years now...and I intend to continue to discuss it until I die. I have had dozens of op ed pieces published in newspapers...and have debated the issues in a half-dozen on-line fora.

You really have to up your game. Suggesting that I am incapable of discussing the issue is so absurd, I almost feel guilty about laughing at you.

ALMOST!

hysterical-laughter.gif

I have been discussing the issue for over forty years now...and I intend to continue to discuss it until I die. I have had dozens of op ed pieces published in newspapers...and have debated the issues in a half-dozen on-line fora.

You really have to up your game. Suggesting that I am incapable of discussing the issue is so absurd, I almost feel guilty about laughing at you.

ALMOST!

hysterical-laughter.gif

Hard to take you seriously.

Back