There are no Red States. Only Red farms.

The politically reddest areas in America are in areas that have more cows and swine than people

Yet perform VASTLY better on standardized scholastic testing than the Blue shithole cities.

I guess cows and swine are smarter than democrats.

Not if you measure it by nearly every indicator showing intelligent, and don’t you remember, your Messiah loves the uneducated, and those uneducated delivers their red states for him

Really Arachnid?

You mean like standardized testing and percentage of high school graduates?

You might want to check your bigotry..

The most educated states the nation are Massachusetts, Vermont, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, Washington, Minnesota.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-most-educated-states-in-the-us?slide=8

Really?

Want to compare percent of high school dropouts in Boston to those in Searcy Arkansas, or Boise Idaho?

You offer bullshit based on nationwide attraction to MIT and Princeton. IN fact the general population in Boston, like all Blue cities, is dumb as fence post.

Really?

Want to compare percent of high school dropouts in Boston to those in Searcy Arkansas, or Boise Idaho?

You offer bullshit based on nationwide attraction to MIT and Princeton. IN fact the general population in Boston, like all Blue cities, is dumb as fence post.

I don't know about that. I've found some smarter fence posts. :D

Most Americans certainly know a great deal less than the Founders and the trend is getting worse as social media continues to overtake learning. Unless you mean by “knowing” things like how to operate a toaster.

I honestly disagree....strongly.
A constitution should be written by extremely competent lawyers, not philosopher-land owners / tax evaders.

I do agree that the various social media platforms are pretty much all a wasteland,
but intelligent people don't form opinions from them.
That's why elites should have more sway than the great unwashed.
Populism is a recipe for disaster.

Too many people are impressed by noble intentions.
I'm impressed with artful precision of execution.

A constitution should be written by extremely competent lawyers, not philosopher-land owners / tax evaders.

I do agree that the various social media platforms are pretty much all a wasteland,

The Founders were extremely competent lawyers.

you are full of shit. If you research to find the areas or cities or states with the most educated or highest IQ they will all be in blue places.

Funny how these blue cities always are at the bottom for standardized testing and have the highest dropout rates.

The Founders were extremely competent lawyers.

Were they?

Have you actually read the Constitution.
I suspect that you have,
but now ignore the frosting and check out the cake.

Beautifully inspiring preamble.
Good effort on some of the amendments to protect our freedoms.

That's the frosting.

It's main job, however, was to CONSTITUTE a new nation's government,
and the dumpster fire with which they came up is STILL the least efficient government on the face of the planet.
There's really no room for serious argument on this.

Were they?

I suspect that you have,

That's the frosting.

and the dumpster fire with which they came up is STILL the least efficient government on the face of the planet.

I’d disagree, their intent was to set up the framework for a government, which given the times they lived in, came out brilliant, in fact, first such document of its kind, no one previously put it all into writing. However nowhere did they even imply that it was all set in stone, inelastic, but today others manipulate the language of the document to serve their own political purposes

I’d disagree, their intent was to set up the framework for a government, which given the times they lived in, came out brilliant, in fact, first such document of its kind, no one previously put it all into writing. However nowhere did they even imply that it was all set in stone, inelastic, but today others manipulate the language of the document to serve their own political purposes

You're a "true believer," archives.
Lucky for you, actually.
I'm sure that it's less frustrating.

You're a "true believer," archives.
Lucky for you, actually.
I'm sure that it's less frustrating.

Got to admit it was the first of its kind, they took the best of the Enlightenment and laid the framework to put it all into action, make it a reality. What others have done with it since, more so employed it as they liked, isn’t on the Founders

Got to admit it was the first of its kind, they took the best of the Enlightenment and laid the framework to put it all into action, make it a reality. What others have done with it since, more so employed it as they liked, isn’t on the Founders

They joined totally incompatible colonies into one nation,
without predicting that the inevitable polarization
would make their fakakta "checks and balances" federal system
the world model for inefficiency.

People do disagree, I guess, but I put it on them, the founders.

What others have done with the constitution since
is all that could have been expected.

More modern democracies makes us look primitive and socially regressive
employing little more than essentially bookstore parliamentary systems.

Were they?

I suspect that you have,

That's the frosting.

The German government had clockwork efficiency from 1933 until it was blown to smithereens. The Chinese government today is a model of efficiency. I doubt you would prefer it. The American government was designed to preserve citizen liberty in part by crippling government from the total authority that would promote efficiency over liberty, by dividing federal powers into separate branches, allocating certain other powers to states and reserving the rest to the people. Made us so “inefficient” the country responded to the attack on Pearl Harbor by rising in less than three years from the 19th to 1st military power in the world, developed the atom bomb, later became the first to put a man on the moon. Without government efficiency in the way we have led the world in many other disciplines. Our Constitution has been a model for other countries and is widely regarded by historians as the greatest ever written.

Yeah, there is room for argument.

Yeah, there is room for argument.

True. Simple enough. You like it and I don't.

More modern democracies make us look primitive and socially regressive
employing little more than basic, bookstore parliamentary systems.

In my view, our powdered wig dandies got too clever by more than half.

Name a few.

Every single one with National Healthcare--any of them makes a good place to start.

How about places with modern rail transportation?
There's a good number of them.

How about the nations with affordable college?
You do the research. I just know that they're there.

What about the nations that still have strong labor unions?

We put a man on the moon back in '69?
Ask me if I give a fat fuck.

I guess that we each care about what we care about, and they're not the same things.

I know. You deny and discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. You also deny and discard capitalism, the only economic system creates wealth out of nothing but a few raw material, innovation, and drive.
An oligarchy is not a republic.
They do.
Oligarchies and dictatorships don't work.
Which is why the United States was not organized as a democracy.
Meaningless phrases. Ignored.

Back