There are no Red States. Only Red farms.

Poor gomer

1697555249809-png.1405813

Free speech?
Nothing worth anything is free.

And? What is the point here? Eventually we'll all be left out of the process altogether because idiots who think beef comes in packages and don't realize that it is farmed/ranched will outbreed us, but what is your point? I agree, folks who live rurally are often more politically conservative than folks who live in the cities. I'm wondering why this came as such a shock to you.

And? What is the point here? Eventually we'll all be left out of the process altogether because idiots who think beef comes in packages and don't realize that it is farmed/ranched will outbreed us, but what is your point? I agree, folks who live rurally are often more politically conservative than folks who live in the cities. I'm wondering why this came as such a shock to you.

The point is Cypress countering TDAK's thread called, There are no blue states only blue cities.

Top universities in the US include:

Harvard
MIT
Stanford
Cal Tech
Princeton
Yale

All blue bastions

Funny how Buttfuck Bible College in Shitstain, Wyoming isn’t listed.
Know what the most difficult university to get into is?

Harvard

https://districtadministration.com/what-are-the-toughest-colleges-to-be-accepted-into-in-2023/

Checkmate, stupid fuck.

That isn't checkmate, you're barely playing with checkers and pretending you know what castling is... the board is sort of the same, red is almost white...

Nothing you posted addresses whether or not one would have free speech if they were to go to Harvard.

This would be like claiming that because Brigham Young is in Utah and near the Mormon Tabernacle then it follows that there are more singers that go there (though this is an example of a good conservative college, that is also a non-sequitur), your post is a non-sequitur...

Original post is: Harvard has no free speech, they scored zero in that arena.

Your answer is: Well, it's hard to get into so... :dunno:

Random Facts Dancing Alarm Has Gone Off:

icarly-miranda.gif

This isn't the random facts about Harvard thread, and your post answered nothing in the post you quoted.

Here's you dropping the football before you score and then celebrating, followed by a link to a video of you doing it over and over:

3f08aad7cd27f2aa17e6961db2980a5f_crop_north.jpg

You can return to the claim in post #4 for your answer, where one of the forum’s lemmings made a comment about red v blue intelligence.

Any minimal search will prove the opposite of what that moron wishes for.

That isn't checkmate, you're barely playing with checkers and pretending you know what castling is... the board is sort of the same, red is almost white...

Nothing you posted addresses whether or not one would have free speech if they were to go to Harvard.

This would be like claiming that because Brigham Young is in Utah and near the Mormon Tabernacle then it follows that there are more singers that go there (though this is an example of a good conservative college, that is also a non-sequitur), your post is a non-sequitur...

Original post is: Harvard has no free speech, they scored zero in that arena.

Your answer is: Well, it's hard to get into so... :dunno:

Random Facts Dancing Alarm Has Gone Off:

icarly-miranda.gif

This isn't the random facts about Harvard thread, and your post answered nothing in the post you quoted.

Here's you dropping the football before you score and then celebrating:

Original post is #4, Jethro. Intelligence. I never brought up the subject of free speech, nor was the thread going in that direction, shitweasel. The discussion had led to the intelligence of red v blue areas.

Every one of those schools require high IQ, high GPA to even qualify. And the populations surrounding them reflect that.
Try to keep up, nipplehead.

BYU is in Provo, asswipe. Not Salt Lake City. The singers in the choir are church members, not BYU students.

Mic drop. Walk away.

It's a spoof on the thread titled There are No Blue States. Only Blue Cities. Austin Texas is probably more liberal than rural upstate New York.

A funnier point than the one TDAK made here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?208371-There-are-no-Blue-states-Only-Blue-cities
Democrats could not win anything without the big cities and all the negroz and gimmiegrants who collect welfare there and always vote for the welfare party.

50a52d24e15d28a8.jpeg

Notice that TDAK put his thread in Current Events while Cypress used the more appropriate, IMO, General Politics.

FWIW, the conflict between Urban and Rural is not new. I favor Rural but know Urban is necessary as much as Rural. My major objection in this conflict are those who seek to pass One-Size-Fits-All laws that negatively impact one side, usually Rural, in favor of the side passing the laws, usually Urban. A primary example are gun laws.

From earlier in the thread:
Which makes sense since people who, literally, live on top of each other tend to favor Hive Behavior whereas people who live apart from others tend to favor Individualist Behavior.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-hive-mentality
Hive mentality, also known as groupthink, is when a person has a strong tendency to fall for group decision-making. If someone has a hive mentality, they may feel invulnerable and morally correct when they're part of a certain group. They may also not be able to make decisions on their own. They often feel isolated or stressed when making decisions. That’s why they turn to a hive mentality.

Several signs help you identify whether you or someone you know has a hive mentality. There are pros and cons to this thought practice — some are helpful to your mental health, others not so much. Read on to learn more about what it means to think in line with a group....

...Pro: A strong sense of connection with others. Those with a hive mentality feel the strong social connection and mutual trust that forms within a group. Even if the group doesn't meet in person, the sense of social community can be a positive thing.

Pro: Social capital. Having a broad network of relationships leads to positive health outcomes, offering a greater sense of well-being. Having a collective identity can help you feel satisfied and part of something greater.

Con: No alternatives. When group decision-making fails to consider better alternatives before reaching a decision, it's considered defective groupthink. Defective decision-making is defined by the following characteristics:

• Failure to create backup plans
  • Lack of research
  • Biased assessment of costs and benefits
  • Not taking full consideration of all decision options*

Con: A deterioration of personal judgment. Some people may have difficulty making decisions for themselves and need a group to tell them what attitudes they should adopt. Depending so heavily on the opinion of the group can make your thinking less effective and damage your moral judgment skills.

Right. Smarter than areas that have Harvard, MIT, Boston College and University. Or a Berkeley, Cal Tech, Stanford, etc

From just one of the "smarter" colleges you listed. Not to mention those "smarter" students who signed letters of protest? They are being blacklisted among potential; employers. (this one you can screech at Shauneen Miranda who is responsible for the article)

Harvard students hold ‘die-in’ to demand end of ‘genocide in Gaza’ after signing letter blaming Israel for Hamas terrorist attack

Gomer, I know you have trouble figuring headlines out so if you have a bitch with this post, take it up with Nicholas McEntyre who wrote it.

From just one of the "smarter" colleges you listed. Not to mention those "smarter" students who signed letters of protest? They are being blacklisted among potential; employers. (this one you can screech at Shauneen Miranda who is responsible for the article)

Harvard students hold ‘die-in’ to demand end of ‘genocide in Gaza’ after signing letter blaming Israel for Hamas terrorist attack

Gomer, I know you have trouble figuring headlines out so if you have a bitch with this post, take it up with Nicholas McEntyre who wrote it.

Yep, some firms are rejecting them.

A Harvard Law School grad will have no problem finding a job, Cletus. I promise. But it is SO heartwarming that you are concerned with their well bring. Really it is.

But, ignorant fuck, if you bothered to read that letter, you would know that it does NOT ONCE mention Hamas. But you didn’t know that, did you? That’s because you’re willfully, ignorantly, lazy.

Back