This is how Bush will get us into Iran.

Another enlightening post. The hypocrisy that females must toe your line or be unfeminine. Sort of like if one finds Obama's background/experience unsuitable at this time, they are certainly bigoted. I love that logic, oh yeah, lots to learn from you. :rolleyes:

So anyway, are you going to explain why Israel can stage threatening and provocative war games, and the US can through leaks and through on the record statements, create an atmosphere of impending attack against Iran, but Iran can’t respond by showing what they can and will do to defend themselves, if attacked?

Or are you just here war whoring?

But we had to do something !

Now that is a classic I will not forget.

Doing something of course does not necessarily mean war.

Edit: I should have asked this as a qestion but not as part of the first point. Would you have preferred we did nothing at the time and allowed Saddam to continue on the path he was on?

Last edited:

Edit: I should have asked this as a qestion but not as part of the first point. Would you have preferred we did nothing at the time and allowed Saddam to continue on the path he was on?

we did... it was called the '90s

Yep, the kids of warwhores should be dragged kicking and screaming to the field of battle, if need be.

It’s not fair?

Neither is the painful, miserable deaths of children and women who didn’t volunteer for any of this shit either.

And it’d stop these preemptive murderous wars of choice, real fast. As long as Jose is going over to do their dirty work, it’ll continue. Well, fuck that.

So the children should be held accountable for the beliefs of the parents. Great logic.

That's a false choice. Enough of that; I've heard WAY too much of it over the past few years.

So the children should be held accountable for the beliefs of the parents. Great logic.

that is generally how it works out in life.

Even with those radical islamofascist children our bombs and shells killed in Iraq.

Last edited:
I say take a hard look at the Socrtease Plan......
And that is EXACTLY what we will call it. That or the Soc Doctrine. Kind of has a nice ring to it. We might even include a couple hundred dollars per year to the Israeli's for postage. Make it easier to drop us that card every now and then.

So anyway, are you going to explain why Israel can stage threatening and provocative war games, and the US can through leaks and through on the record statements, create an atmosphere of impending attack against Iran, but Iran can’t respond by showing what they can and will do to defend themselves, if attacked?

Or are you just here war whoring?

Israel is not the country that has been leveling threats. No one, including the UN said that Iran could not conduct military practices, when they start testing missiles that can hit Israel, Turkey, our ships in the Gulf, the missiles are being 'attacked', not the war games. The launching of the missiles was against UN mandates.

Last edited:

What path is that? The "very very bad bad man path"? Then yes. The US doesn't have any business getting rid of every very very bad bad man. Saddam was all that and a bag of shit. But since WHEN have we EVER cared that a country was ruled by a very very bad bad man? That has never been the tipping point for war. Until this bozo (with all apologies to Bozo the Clown may he RIP) took office and instituted this police of pre-emptive self defense we had a much higher standard for engaging in full fledged military operations on such a grand scale. Yes we should have left Saddam where he was. He was the ONLY thing in Iraq standing between the government and radical islam. Now we no longer have a truly secular government in Iraq. I think that everyone should be required to watch Charlie Wilson's war. In the process of helping the Mujahadeen kick in the teeth of the Soviet Union we created the Taliban, known for such hits as stoning your wife who showed her face in public to death, and Execute the non believers. Unintended consequences are a mutherfucker sometimes.

What if Israel attacks Iran and then Iran attacks US interests in kind by shutting off the straight of Hormuz causing oil to go to $400 a barrel

We should just do nothing?

What if Israel attacks Iran and then Iran attacks US interests in kind by shutting off the straight of Hormuz causing oil to go to $400 a barrel

We should open the straight and publically cut israel off from any support for causing the problem.

I think Israel and US are doing what they can to avoid that confrontation. Did you see the CSM link? Whatever Ahmadinejad says, either reflects what the mullahs want said or he rescinds it.

The question for me is, "Are the US and Israel using rhetoric that helps tamp down the threat or inflame it?"

Ahmadinejad says what he has to. His countrymen Hate Jews as much as the Nazis did.

That's true. What worries me about my fellow citizens is their knee jerk reaction with Israel, all the time ignoring the proxy war by Iran on Israel day-to-day by Hamas, Hizbollah, Syria.

That's true. What worries me about my fellow citizens is their knee jerk reaction with Israel, all the time ignoring the proxy war by Iran on Israel day-to-day by Hamas, Hizbollah, Syria.

Yeah well kind of hard to tell who is warring on who with all those players.

We are proxing versus Iran's proxy thru Israel as well.

Back