Thousands more gun dealers now required to run background checks on buyers

Like vaccinations? Agreed. A lot of this can be caught by screening in schools. About half of all US suicides are done without the need for a gun, mostly the kids. Elderly Euro-American males are the type to use a single-shot from a handgun (not an AR) to end their lives.

People shouldn't be forced, but we should work together to persuade them on how best to help their children and/or themselves.

Making shit up won't work, Sock.

QED on how much you and the MAGAts have in common, dome.

When you grow up, graduate from college and embark on a professional career, perhaps you'll consider focusing your anger into something positive and help make a good difference in the lives of your friends and family.

Good luck. :thup:

Know what part of my professional career was, Rufus? Firearms exams. That means I had my fill of gun violence. That includes, Jethro, both suicides and homicides. Know what the common denominator was in every gun murder and gun suicide was, Rufus?

Easy access to a weapon.

You buy them on the internet then they are shipped to a licensed gun dealer where a background check is the ran by the licensed gun dealer. It has never been legal to but them off the internet without a background check. The story is full of flaws and is being repeated by people that have no clue about what they are talking about.

The background check requirement is itself illegal. It is unconstitutional.

Know what part of my professional career was, Rufus? Firearms exams. That means I had my fill of gun violence. That includes, Jethro, both suicides and homicides. Know what the common denominator was in every gun murder and gun suicide was, Rufus?

Easy access to a weapon.

You were never a firearms examiner, Sock. Stop making shit up about yourself.

Nope, dumbfuck, just your lame denials.
In other words, you know that's not what I said, but you'll continue to lie about it.

The context was rights vs. privileges. You pulled the same lame car/gun analogy a lot of barrel strokers do. And, as I always do, I point out the absurdity of that argument, since vehicles are a necessary part of a modern society, while guns are not.
The absurdity is you believing that guns are not necessary in a modern society, yet clamor and demand that the government be the only entity to have them. the ignorance of the gun cowards is strong in you.

Again, the context of my statement was that vehicles cannot be necessary if you have no right to drive them. That's about as clear and simple as it gets, yet you still refuse to acknowledge that reality. Probably because, like some other leftist morons on this board, you believe that freedom is just a bumper sticker slogan.

That’s where you made the stupidest fucking post ever on this forum.

and yet you can't provide the post where you say I stated that. interesting.

In other words, you know that's not what I said, but you'll continue to lie about it.

The absurdity is you believing that guns are not necessary in a modern society, yet clamor and demand that the government be the only entity to have them. the ignorance of the gun cowards is strong in you.

Again, the context of my statement was that vehicles cannot be necessary if you have no right to drive them. That's about as clear and simple as it gets, yet you still refuse to acknowledge that reality. Probably because, like some other leftist morons on this board, you believe that freedom is just a bumper sticker slogan.

and yet you can't provide the post where you say I stated that. interesting.

LOL

Keep digging, cocksucker. It’s PRICELESS!

You just validated exactly what I claimed. You think they’re unnecessary in modern societies because they are not a right. I don’t know how much more of a fucked up logic one can get.

Why don’t you just include modern communications and air flight?

You’ll always be number one in at least one thing, Cletus!

So don't shoot yourself. It really is pretty simple.
Reversal fallacy. LIF. Grow up, Sock.
You were never a firearms examiner, Sock. Stop making shit up about yourself.
^^^
An excellent example of a person so "off" that he crosses the line between free speech and disrupting the free speech of others.

Easy access to a weapon.

Where and what does the spacer sleeve do, Mr Professional?

LOL

You just validated exactly what I claimed. You think they’re unnecessary in modern societies because they are not a right. I don’t know how much more of a fucked up logic one can get.

Self defense is an inherent right, Sock. There is nothing you can do to take it away.
I already know you deny and discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions.

Go try to purchase a gun from those sites and see if you don't have to have it sent to a FFL holder. Private sale or not.

I'm not talking about internet sales, dude, or disagreeing with the procedures that they follow that you are describing. I'm simply saying that background checks are unconstitutional.

I'm not talking about internet sales, dude, or disagreeing with the procedures that they follow that you are describing. I'm simply saying that background checks are unconstitutional.

Two of the idiots on this thread were saying you can buy a gun on the aforementioned internet sites without a background check. They were who I was quoting, and they are wrong.
I would think that the SCOTUS should rule whether it's unconstitutional.

LOL

this is a prime example of modern day leftist delusion. Nothing of what you said here is even remotely true and not even close to what I said. You're like a two dollar whore. Once you get your teeth on something, you just do not let go, no matter how wrong or bad it is for you.

1713185597920-png.1547313

Back