Thousands more gun dealers now required to run background checks on buyers

Suicides and easy access to guns are not separate from other gun deaths. They are the same animal with the same causes.

says the stupid fucking idiot who dismisses the car/gun argument because they are not the same animal with the same causes. any bullshit statement you can give to avoid being labeled a gun coward

Not a twist, fact. In short, you're saying you don't care about the facts since you have an agenda to ban guns over save lives. You've made that clear to me for months now.

What’s clear, pally boy, is that you have difficulty comprehending simple English. You just proved it with the twist in this post.

says the stupid fucking idiot who dismisses the car/gun argument because they are not the same animal with the same causes. any bullshit statement you can give to avoid being labeled a gun coward

^LOL

Says the stupid fuck that says “vehicles cannot be necessary” in a modern society because they are not mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

After all these years, still the stupidest fucking post ever.

What’s clear, pally boy, is that you have difficulty comprehending simple English. You just proved it with the twist in this post.
If that was true, then why bother replying to me? Why not move to someone as wonderfully educated and citified as yourself?

If that was true, then why bother replying to me? Why not move to someone as wonderfully educated and citified as yourself?

In hopes that you’ll do something about your comprehension skills. So far, no luck.

But, stranger things have happened.

arq-3bkhko_t3-jpg.1545988

In hopes that you’ll do something about your comprehension skills. So far, no luck.

But, stranger things have happened.
Bullshit. You're a LWL seeking to cram your views down the throats of others and spend most of your time insulting those who disagree. The only difference between you and the MAGAts is your polarity and specific authoritarian goals, not your methods or disregard for American values.

^LOL

Says the stupid fuck that says “vehicles cannot be necessary” in a modern society because they are not mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

After all these years, still the stupidest fucking post ever.

ROFL, again, you either don't remember EXACTLY what I said, or you're a lying sack of shit leftist. which is it?

Bullshit. You're a LWL seeking to cram your views down the throats of others and spend most of your time insulting those who disagree. The only difference between you and the MAGAts is your polarity and specific authoritarian goals, not your methods or disregard for American values.

Can’t help you with your dumbfuckness, doc. Perhaps remedial reading.

ROFL, again, you either don't remember EXACTLY what I said, or you're a lying sack of shit leftist. which is it?

That’s exactly the quote and context. If it’s not, you’ve never taken the opportunity to clarify, have you? Just the lame denial.

Stupidest fucking post ever on this forum.

That’s exactly the quote and context. If it’s not, you’ve never taken the opportunity to clarify, have you? Just the lame denial.

Stupidest fucking post ever on this forum.

post the EXACT link for that, liar, and you have been given context numerous times. you simply refuse to acknowledge the truth and reality of it.

Can’t help you with your dumbfuckness, doc. Perhaps remedial reading.

Too late for that.
The brain loses absorption properties by Oom's age.

He needed to learn properly when he had the opportunity.
If he had the opportunity.
I don't know his life story.

“Everything else” didn’t result in over 40,000 dead Americans last year

Argument from randU fallacy, Sock. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' won't work.
Approximately 128,000 people died in a single year from home accidents (source: NSC)
Another approximately 38,000 people died in automotive accidents (source: NTSB)
Approximately 28,000 people were murdered by guns (source: CDC)

One should carry a gun to protect themselves, if they so choose.

Last edited:
Ah, no, too many guns already out there, and climbing numbers of new guns every year, but raising hurdles to access to guns certainly may lead to a reduction

And just like the Constitution, immigration, law, and a slew of other issues, the ones with “lack of knowledge” is the right

Don't try to hide behind the Constitution you despise, Sock.

More Democratic chipping away at gun rights and not a single mention of better mental health care. This is why I won’t vote Democrat.

From the link:
The rule, which was finalized this week, makes clear that anyone who sells firearms predominantly to earn a profit must be federally licensed and conduct background checks, regardless of whether they are selling on the internet, at a gun show or at a brick-and-mortar store, Attorney General Merrick Garland told reporters.

AFAIK, that’s always been the law. So now the Democrats are passing laws to make it illegal to sell guns illegally. Awesome. LOL

Any such law is unconstitutional.

You are a Democrat, Sock. Don't lie about it, and don't try to hide behind the Constitution you despise.

No, there is, or was a loophole regarding what constitutes earning a profit, Armslist for example, this should close those sources

And mental health is but one variable, all the mental health attention in the world won’t stop the next shooter if no one can predict who it will be

So carry a gun. Protect yourself.

Back