THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i haven't. i didn't want people confused, so I will do that at the end.

It's a landslide for threadban retention.

Threadbans are settled law on JPP.

Proclaim the will of the people, O great Grind.

tenor.gif

There are certain obsessive trolls around here who glom onto an individual and follow them around the forum doing nothing but personal attacks and adding zero to the discussion. I'm fine with thread-banning them.
Yes, like Teflon Don, we did ask for thread bans, because who wants to be followed around in most every post being called a cunt, crude sexual comment made and wishes for your cancer to return, not I. Threadbans and ignore take care of all that.

Yes, like Teflon Don, we did ask thread bans, because who want to be followed around in most every post being called a cunt, crude sexual comment made and wishes for your cancer to return, not I. Threadbans and ignore take care of all that.

I'd be OK if they went away in current events, and general politics, but they are needed in pleasant discussions.

Yes, like Teflon Don, we did ask thread bans, because who want to be followed around in most every post being called a cunt, crude sexual comment made and wishes for your cancer to return, not I. Threadbans and ignore take care of all that.

It is the bare minimum courtesy this board can extend to mitigate those kind of issues.

As long as this forum refuses to take even minimal measures to limit or control overt racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and the most degenerate personal insults I have ever seen on a message board, the bare minimum should be to allow posters the option to exercise some modest control over how much racism, bigotry, threats, and sociopathic degeneracy they have to see.

It is the bare minimum courtesy this board can extend to mitigate those kind of issues.

As long as this forum refuses to take even minimal measures to limit or control overt racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and the most degenerate personal insults I have ever seen on a message board, the bare minimum should be to allow posters the option to exercise some modest control over how much racism, bigotry, threats, and sociopathic degeneracy they have to see.
Thank you and Amen

for the record, and to be straight up about the issue, I actually voted to abolish this time around. Personally I'm kind of over them now. I think they have served their purpose, and they do have value when it comes to banning people like desh, but I also think we are falling into doing echo chamber stuff. I sort of miss the rough and tumble JPP. Then there are the conflicts between tapatalk and JPP, so our platforms arent synced up on this issue. Then we have retros which always leads to people complaining.

Going forward (assuming threadbans stay, which it seems it's going to be the case) I will probably only threadban desh and maybe domer, who are both huge retards, and let everyone else participate in my threads. we'll see.

I still hope your cancer returns you cunt

for the record, and to be straight up about the issue, I actually voted to abolish this time around. Personally I'm kind of over them now. I think they have served their purpose, and they do have value when it comes to banning people like desh, but I also think we are falling into doing echo chamber stuff. I sort of miss the rough and tumble JPP. Then there are the conflicts between tapatalk and JPP, so our platforms arent synced up on this issue. Then we have retros which always leads to people complaining.

Going forward (assuming threadbans stay, which it seems it's going to be the case) I will probably only threadban desh and maybe domer, who are both huge retards, and let everyone else participate in my threads. we'll see.

It’s a landslide

End it now

Is this what precipitated the new bote

Back