Three ways for the Jury to convict Trump

Really, how stupid are you, chump. </rhetorical> It's in the NY penal code. Universal Citation: NY Penal L § 175.10 (2022)

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.
Ok Chumpiefan915 what is the other crime that Trump was convicted of that elevated the records keeping misdemeanor to a first degree felony? Please be specific.

I invests tens of thousands in my son's education so I have a financial interest in my son's financial success. I suspect the Judge is like me. So 5. True Also Number 1. What crime Jarod?
Falsifying Business Documents (37 counts)

Ok Chumpiefan915 what is the other crime that Trump was convicted of that elevated the records keeping misdemeanor to a first degree felony? Please be specific.
No conviction of any other crimes are required!, where did you get that idea?

I invests tens of thousands in my son's education so I have a financial interest in my son's financial success. I suspect the Judge is like me. So 5. True Also Number 1. What crime Jarod?
Do you have any idea if this judge invested in his daughter’s education? Do you have any idea if he expects a financial return on any such investment?

First, the Jury can decide that what Cohen said about the Checks was true, that even though he is a huge liar on many issues, for whatever reason they believe him about what Donald Trump knew about the checks and if they believe that he is Guilty.

Second, they can totally disregard Cohen and believe that all the other evidence about Trump and how he ran his business and how he micromanaged everything and how he operated, added to the clear motivation to precent Daniels from saying what ever she was going to say (regardless of truth) he knew. Granted this is circumstantial evidence, but a jury is allowed to convict on circumstantial evidence, it is done every day.

Third, they can believe a combination of the evidence, in this scenario they can believe that Cohen is a liar, but that because of all the circumstantial evidence about the situation and how Trump ran his business they believe that Cohen's testimony leaves no reasonable doubt that he was telling the truth.

I am not saying all jurors will see these scenarios as proven beyond a reasonable doubt and thus that Trump will be convicted, but I believe it is very possible.

I would be shocked if they all believe the case was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt and thus they will exonerate him.

I would be surprised if the Prosecution does not outline these possibilities for the jury.

(Cue the unrelated personal attacks from those who are triggered by this post)
Facts don't matter. If there is one MAGA on the jury, the trial will end up in a hung jury.

It is not "the left". If Trump and his companies and his campaign and charities, etc do not want law enforcement "going after" them, then the answer is to STOP committing crimes.

Again, what crimes?

As you saw, even Trumps own AG, a REPUBLI'CAN', and a REPUBLI'CAN' special counsel felt compelled to investigate and charge and convict Trump's campaign for various crimes they were engaged in.

Delusional. Link?

Trump Campaign, followed in the long line of crimes investigated and convicted against his Companies and Charities and almost his entire inner circle of people who help him with his criming.

I think you're drunk. Come back sober.

Really, how stupid are you, chump. </rhetorical> It's in the NY penal code. Universal Citation: NY Penal L § 175.10 (2022)

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

How does that have anything to do with our election laws? Explain.

What is the "another crime?"

Merchan and Bragg never could come with anything - didn't even bother trying. We know, the "crime" Trump is being lynched for is running against Joe Biden for president.

Every person in America, including you, knows this.
You might want to try reading their opening statement. To claim they didn't come up with anything when they listed 3 possible crimes being covered up shows you are not living in the same reality the jury is.

No one committed election fraud. Leftists are the dumbest most dishonest people on the planet.
No one committed election fraud? Are you calling Trump a liar when he claims there was election fraud?

In the case of NY vs Trump, the crime is an illegal campaign contribution. Michael Cohen plead guilty that crime and says he did it at the direction of Donald J Trump.

You might want to try reading their opening statement. To claim they didn't come up with anything when they listed 3 possible crimes being covered up shows you are not living in the same reality the jury is.

There were no crimes. There were no felonies. There were no election law violations. It is insanity to pretend that this is a serious case and not a political hack job.

Back