Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

Ok... I'm totally sure you don't care... That makes you part of the problem....(stolen valor includes fudging about military service in a way to get credit where credit is not truly and sincerely earned...)
WAS he or was he NOT a Command Sergeant major?
He DID hold that rank for a period of time so having held that rank it is NOT stolen valor.
stolen valor would be IF he had NEVER held that rank and said he did.
Have a nice day

I know.... There isn't a single thing. I like about him except that he has a rescue dog and cat.... ;) His attitude towards our kids...our schools... and our teachers...is unacceptable....
He wants to cut perfectly good body parts off of kids. And he wants to take your kids away from you if you are unwilling to do that.

I think it's time we Democrats face the hard, cold truth....

This latest revelation about Walz is going to cost our ticket the far right-wing, Trumper lunatic vote. 😕

Yes, I'm afraid it's true. 😟

We will not be getting the highly coveted and sought after Trumper asshole vote as we were expecting.

Damn. 😡

WAS he or was he NOT a Command Sergeant major?
He DID hold that rank for a period of time so having held that rank it is NOT stolen valor.
stolen valor would be IF he had NEVER held that rank and said he did.
Have a nice day
He did not fulfill his commitment he made to achieve that rank. He said he retired as a Commander Sargent Major when really he retired as a Sargent Major. That is like saying your are retired General when you are really a retired Colonel. It's clearly stolen valor. That is a big deal.

I think it's time we Democrats face the hard, cold truth....

This latest revelation about Walz is going to cost our ticket the far right-wing, Trumper lunatic vote. 😕

Yes, I'm afraid it's true.😟

We will not be getting the highly coveted and sought after Trumper asshole vote as we were expecting.

Damn. 😡
It is going to cost them the military vote also. Servicemen hate this kind of thing.

Correct Earl?

It is going to cost them the military vote also. Servicemen hate this kind of thing.

Correct Earl?
Correct.

It’s a slap in the face for those who served.

For those who served in combat, it’s especially egregious.

Audie Murphy who was the most decorated soldier in WWII would be ashamed.

Correct.

He said he retired as a Command Sergeant Major.

He was a Command Sergeant Major...and he retired.

What is your problem?

For retirement pay purposes...he will be considered a Master Sergeant.

No big deal...no stolen honor.

And for Trump supporters to be talking about honor...is so laughable, it is amazing you are willing to do it.

Correct.

"Suckers and losers".

A13usaonut-L-CLa-2140-2000-91-Nlrkxh-GEL-png-0-0-2140-2000-0-0-0-0-2140-0-2000-0-AC-UY1000.jpg

He did not fulfill his commitment he made to achieve that rank. He said he retired as a Commander Sargent Major when really he retired as a Sargent Major. That is like saying your are retired General when you are really a retired Colonel. It's clearly stolen valor. That is a big deal.
did he ever hold that rank and is it in his records?
He did and it IS IN his records.
that is all that matters he did NOT commit Stolen valor.
here would be an example of stolen valor.
I have a Navel Unit Commendation, now I can say I have an award equal to a sliver star. and it is.
I can NOT say I have a silver star , because I don't .
I thought for years and years that it was a BS award, I never looked it up. then one day a friend of mine and I were comparing DD214's and he got up and gave me a salute, I said what you making fun of my BS award ?
he then said " you don't know what you have do you? that BS award is equal to a sliver star " , I then went and looked it up and it is.
as I said IF I say I have a silver star that would be stolen valor , but if I say I have an award EQUAL to a silver star it isn't.
Have a nice day

Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets

New York Post is a Rupert Murdoch tabloid.

Didn't even have a doctor on daddy's payroll to say he had a bone spur either, just 24 years of exemplary service entitling him to resign at will.
You mean the one that said Joe Biden had asthma? Thank God he could still play football. That doctor?

And Walz suddenly wanted to retire right after learning his battalion of men that needed him would be deploying to a war zone. EVEN THOUGH he had not fullied the commitment he signed on paper for. That got him busted down in rank. Which of course he failed to mention when he went to Congress. He wanted the position of leadership but not the responsibility of leadership. Did you know there is a video of him telling voters he carried an AR15 into war. #stolenvalor

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.
Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets

Back