Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

New York Post is a Rupert Murdoch tabloid.
And a damn good one . Did you know the got Hunter's laptop and the Fake Russian dossier and fake Russian confusion stories 100% correct when WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSRNC and NBC got them wrong. Hell the NYT even won Pulitzer for getting the story wrong :rofl2:

Didn't even have a doctor on daddy's payroll to say he had a bone spur either, just 24 years of exemplary service entitling him to resign at will.
Well, no, Marty, it wasn't exemplary.

It was stolen valor and desertion.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.
Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets

And a damn good one . Did you know the got Hunter's laptop and the Fake Russian dossier and fake Russian confusion stories 100% correct when WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSRNC and NBC got them wrong. Hell the NYT even won Pulitzer for getting the story wrong :rofl2:

They got NONE OF THAT correct.

Only SUCKERS AND LOSERS like you believe they did.🖕🏼

did he ever hold that rank and is it in his records?
He did and it IS IN his records.
that is all that matters he did NOT commit Stolen valor.
here would be an example of stolen valor.
I have a Navel Unit Commendation, now I can say I have an award equal to a sliver star. and it is.
I can NOT say I have a silver star , because I don't .
I thought for years and years that it was a BS award, I never looked it up. then one day a friend of mine and I were comparing DD214's and he got up and gave me a salute, I said what you making fun of my BS award ?
he then said " you don't know what you have do you? that BS award is equal to a sliver star " , I then went and looked it up and it is.
as I said IF I say I have a silver star that would be stolen valor , but if I say I have an award EQUAL to a silver star it isn't.
Have a nice day
Congratulations on that NUC. The salute from your friend reminds me of an incident that happened two years ago with me. I was at a charity event for VA stuff (cannot remember exactly what it was) but there was a Medal of Honor winner there and a retired four star General.

I managed to work out a short BS session with the General, Ret. Gen. David Petraeus...and later with the Medal of Honor winner, Ret. Col. Jack Jacobs. At some point I got up the nerve to ask, "Listen, I have always wanted a chance to salute a Medal of Honor winner...I know I am in civilian clothes, but I really would like to salute you."

He said, "Sure. You are saluting the medal...not me." I saluted...he returned the salute...and I was happy. Ecstatic, actually. I saw the General looking over an smiling. He knew it was a big thing for me.

So it happens.

Well, no, Marty, it wasn't exemplary.

It was stolen valor and desertion.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.
Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets
You are a fucking scumbag, Earl. It was not stolen valor...and it was not desertion. You are talking about someone who managed to attain one of the highest ranks in the Army. The only one higher is Sergeant Major of the Army.

You fucking pig. My guess is you have never served a day in the military...and the military is better for that.

That's it, mEarl.

Just keep hammering and hammering and hammering at it.

:wall:

:lolup:

🖕🏼

Congratulations on that NUC. The salute from your friend reminds me of an incident that happened two years ago with me. I was at a charity event for VA stuff (cannot remember exactly what it was) but there was a Medal of Honor winner there and a retired four star General.

I managed to work out a short BS session with the General, Ret. Gen. David Petraeus...and later with the Medal of Honor winner, Ret. Col. Jack Jacobs. At some point I got up the nerve to ask, "Listen, I have always wanted a chance to salute a Medal of Honor winner...I know I am in civilian clothes, but I really would like to salute you."

He said, "Sure. You are saluting the medal...not me." I saluted...he returned the salute...and I was happy. Ecstatic, actually. I saw the General looking over an smiling. He knew it was a big thing for me.

So it happens.
we were nominated for the Presidential unit Comm. several times it still hasn't come through yet. but that is really up there too.
Have a nice day

Can you imagine someone supporting Trump...and then trashing someone who worked his way up to Command Sergeant Major?

Only someone who doesn't understand the military could possibly do that.
when one of them supports terrorists doing violence in Minneapolis?........yes......

Can you imagine someone supporting Trump...and then trashing someone who worked his way up to Command Sergeant Major?

it still amazes me that people that fought in the Afghan war back Trump.
here is a guy that gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they were fighting for for 20 years.
If they would read the Agreement Trump singed with the Taliban I don't think they would but most of them haven't read it and won't.
for one thing he signed an agreement with an entity that we did NOT even recognize as an entity and it states that several times in the agreement.
Trump let over 5000 terrorists go for only 1000 of our people .
He also helped them get seats in the Afghan government , giving them an in and a way to take it over.
then he kept putting off the withdrawal, because he knew he fucked up and it was unworkable.
there wasn't anything in it that forced the Taliban to keep their part of it, like making sure our people got out safe. ( yes that was in there )
Yes Trump fucked that all up like he does everything else.
and then blamed it all on Biden.
People really need to read it and see just how bad that " agreement " was
Have a nice day

Very unlikely. The Presidential Unit Citation is one of the rarest military awards there is.
well as I said we were nominated several times and it has been so long now I don't think we will ever get it .
but it is a point of pride just being nominated for it several times.
Have a nice day

when one of them supports terrorists doing violence in Minneapolis?........yes......

Then he got busted back to the rank of Master Sargent. So he can't ever claim the rank of Command Master Sargent because he did not meet all the criteria to claim that title. Hence he was busted back to the last rank he had actually earned.

You are a fucking scumbag, Earl. It was not stolen valor...and it was not desertion. You are talking about someone who managed to attain one of the highest ranks in the Army. The only one higher is Sergeant Major of the Army.

You fucking pig. My guess is you have never served a day in the military...and the military is better for that.
Depends Frankie he claimed a rank that he did not earn. It is like saying you have a Phd but you never wrote a thesis . No you aren't a Phd.

it still amazes me that people that fought in the Afghan war back Trump.
here is a guy that gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they were fighting for for 20 years.
If they would read the Agreement Trump singed with the Taliban I don't think they would but most of them haven't read it and won't.
for one thing he signed an agreement with an entity that we did NOT even recognize as an entity and it states that several times in the agreement.
Trump let over 5000 terrorists go for only 1000 of our people .
He also helped them get seats in the Afghan government , giving them an in and a way to take it over.
then he kept putting off the withdrawal, because he knew he fucked up and it was unworkable.
there wasn't anything in it that forced the Taliban to keep their part of it, like making sure our people got out safe. ( yes that was in there )
Yes Trump fucked that all up like he does everything else.
and then blamed it all on Biden.
People really need to read it and see just how bad that " agreement " was
Have a nice day
So why did Biden honor the agreement? Biden could have torn it up.

the people on the right can not admit he DID serve as a Command Sergeant major, it is in his records it is all there for them to read, it is that simple. who gives a fuck what he retired as, he WAS a Command Sergeant major.
he didn't sit behind a desk writing stories about the real war heroes like Vance did.
Have a nice day
National Guard enlistments are for six years. Walz served 24 years. 24 divided by six = four. So he served FOUR FULL ENLISTMENTS. And received an honorable discharge.

There is no lie about a (D) fellow veteran that these JPP MAGATs won't relish and repeat. With their wrinkled old cheerleader Toxic jiggling and twerking to keep the Team Bullshit spirit going.

Back