Tire gauge-gate

the problem is not todays supply. its the speculation of tomorrows supply versus demand. if u look at any projection charts of demand and supply you can CLEARLY see why speculators are running up the contract prices.

But you're right - he's a liar. I've gotta admit, I bought into some of that image he had cultivated; I thought he would run a pretty good, issues oriented campaign. He isn't. He's lying, and running a BS campaign, that plays to the worst of us.[/QUOTE]

He may get his tactical miniscule bump in polls, but it's already blatently Obvious McSame is lying through his teeth. And the true fact of the republican machine extract Bush, insert Mcain as the reality will seek in and the American public will repudiate it like they did the foolish war.

He may get his tactical miniscule bump in polls, but it's already blatently Obvious McSame is lying through his teeth. And the true fact of the republican machine extract Bush, insert Mcain as the reality will seek in and the American public will repudiate it like they did the foolish war.

Top you're surprisingly coherent today.

LMAO... oh ok... since you know it to be true, it must be so.

You asked. I don't have any proof of Webb lying yet, but I do have proof that McCain lies.

So who do you believe when you know that one person is a known liar, and you don't really have anything on the other that impugns his ability to be honest? Do you flip a coin?

the problem is not todays supply. its the speculation of tomorrows supply versus demand. if u look at any projection charts of demand and supply you can CLEARLY see why speculators are running up the contract prices.

Which is one of the reasons they are running the prices DOWN right now. High close to $150... we went under $120 this morning. Currently back to $121.

We will still likely break $150 before the end of the year and then push towards $175. But that should be short term. I think long term it will settle back down around $85-90 range.

You asked. I don't have any proof of Webb lying yet, but I do have proof that McCain lies.

So who do you believe when you know that one person is a known liar, and you don't really have anything on the other that impugns his ability to be honest? Do you flip a coin?

Ok... I'll bite... what has McCain "lied" about??? Please demonstrate your proof.

The only numbers the Gov't has are from 2005, as far as I can tell.

I heard it on multiple shows from multiple people on NPR on multiple days. The experts cant all be wrong.

I heard it on multiple shows from multiple people on NPR on multiple days. The experts cant all be wrong.
And it is still not evidence of your assertion. People can be wrong, and often are, even when they are "experts" on the radio and especially when they are agenda driven. Sometimes they can hear the same guy saying something and think he is an expert because they heard it on NPR, and other times they may be skewing numbers for specific reasons.

Give us something more than you heard it on NPR.

"When is the media going to call it like it is? It took them how many years to admit that Bush was lying? It was far too late. They’re doing it again."

McCain has the POW thing, and the maverick thing, both working for him. The media was smitten with him before, and I think it's still universally accepted that he is a "man of integrity," again, based on little more than he was a POW, and an alleged "maverick." He MUST have integrity if he's willing to alienate the Limbaughs & Coulters of the world. Plus, he speaks earnestly most of the time, and he's an old man.

But you're right - he's a liar. I've gotta admit, I bought into some of that image he had cultivated; I thought he would run a pretty good, issues oriented campaign. He isn't. He's lying, and running a BS campaign, that plays to the worst of us.

Agreed. I think that at this point, it takes a real hack not to see it.

What was that you were saying SF?

what a tool, NPR turbo-lib=all the experts your a perfect candidate for bullet catcher.:cof1:

Who were "the experts" that were on NPR??? Because I have not heard your claim anywhere. If they are saying that, the data should exist. Otherwise they are pulling shit out of their ass.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/basics/quickoil.html

Does a pretty good job keeping track of oil data. But as you can see from the site... 2005 is the most recent data. I do not believe 2006 has been produced anywhere yet. I could be wrong, which is why I asked you for evidence. But to date I have seen nothing more recent than the above.

Agreed. I think that at this point, it takes a real hack not to see it.

What was that you were saying SF?

I was saying.... demonstrate your evidence that he is lying about this vs. it being a hit job by a member of the opposing party. Surely you have such evidence if you are going to say he lied about it. Otherwise you are being nothing more than a partisan hack.

It's just like in your personal life. If someone always or usually tells the truth, and someone who often lies, have two different stories, I know who I believe.

Most normal people handle things that way.

It's just like in your personal life. If someone always or usually tells the truth, and someone who often lies, have two different stories, I know who I believe.

Most normal people handle things that way.

and so... like Lorax... you are about to list the lies of McCain.... right??? Come on. don't tease us. Let em fly.

Back