Trump: 34 felony counts, no misdeamors

Yup.

They apparently have Trump directly saying just that. Can we delay this and string it out until after the election so i can just not pay them off. Stiff them like i stiff everyone else.

Meaning he did not give a shit if Melania found out, it was all for the sake of the Campaign.

checkmate!

Fiction. Again, you are on the wrong chessboard.

Legal services are income to the lawyer. This was a reimbursement of an expense that Trump CLASSIFIED as income to the lawyer, because he had to in order to hide the payment. I guess PMP is probably a tax cheat too.

If you send your lawyer money as part of closing a home sale, a business sale, a contract for service OR as hush money, the Lawyer CANNOT, call the payment portion that went to the house purchase, business purchase or hush money, 'Legal Services'.

This is the same concept i had to explain to Prophet the slumlord lawyer who actually thought the house purchase, business purchase or hush payment could be classified as "legal services' in their legal filings.

That is wrong. The legal services are on top of the cash that serves as a flow thru. They are not the actual money that went to the third party.

If you send your lawyer money as part of closing a home sale, a business sale, a contract for service OR as hush money, the Lawyer CANNOT, call the payment portion that went to the house purchase, business purchase or hush money, 'Legal Services'.
You sure can. It is a legal service.
This is the same concept i had to explain to Prophet the slumlord lawyer who actually thought the house purchase, business purchase or hush payment could be classified as "legal services' in their legal filings.
Paying a lawyer to execute any of these transactions is paying the lawyer for his services. It is a legal service.
That is wrong. The legal services are on top of the cash that serves as a flow thru. They are not the actual money that went to the third party.
The lawyer performed a service. You are paying him for it. That's a legal service fee. That is income to the lawyer.

Back