Trump: Can end 'disastrous' Russian war in a day

Sounds familiar, like that crap I alone can fix it?!!

[FONT=&]STORY: Trump said, "Before I even arrive at the Oval Office, I will have the disastrous war between Russia and Ukraine settled. It will be settled quickly,” adding that he "got along very well" with Russian President Vladimir Putin, who would listen to him.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Serving as the closing speaker for the event on Saturday, Trump also took aim at the GOP before his presidency, saying, "We had a Republican Party that was ruled by freaks, neocons, globalists, open borders, zealots, and fools. But we are never going back to the party of Paul Ryan, Karl Rove and Jeb Bush."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The three-day conference in Washington illustrated the iron grip Trump holds over the right-wing, grassroots base of his party and how hard it could be for a challenger to deny Trump the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/trump-end-disastrous-russian-war-024344663.html

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Mr Trump told the crowd: "We are going to finish what we started. We’re going to complete the mission. We’re going to see this battle through to ultimate victory.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"This [2024] is the final battle. I know it, you know it, they know it, everybody knows it. This is it. And if they win, we don't have a country."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]He added: "In 2016, I declared 'I am your voice'. Today, I add: 'I am your warrior. I am your justice'. And, for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.[/FONT]
:whoa:[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will fire the unelected bureaucrats and shadow forces who have weaponised our justice system. And I will put the people back in charge of this country again."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Mr Trump said "top of my list" if elected would be "stopping the slide into costly and never-ending wars."

Well dipshit, give me any reason to believe Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump were in office. I will bet opn the fact everythjing was relatively calm during his administration, Everything except you fucking raging lefties caterwauling day and night Trump, Trump, Trump.

You're not paying attention.

I'm just viewing the situation with objectivity.

Honestly, this has been said on both sides over the years - but Biden could cure cancer, and you (as well as most conservatives on this board) would find something to nitpick about it. You won't ever give him credit for anything.

Well dipshit, give me any reason to believe Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump were in office. I will bet opn the fact everythjing was relatively calm during his administration, Everything except you fucking raging lefties caterwauling day and night Trump, Trump, Trump.

Why wouldn't he have? Because he was scared of Trump - who kind of adored him?

Please. Putin was invading regardless.

We don't know that. What is true, is that it is a CIVIL WAR. It's between factions of a nation that fell apart following a political collapse. Biden getting us involved beyond selling military equipment, is a mistake. But then, Biden's whole career in politics as seen him make one blunder after another in foreign policy. He has a near 100% track record of being wrong on foreign policy for the last 50 years. That should tell you something.

Methinks you just doesn't want Biden to gain any victories. If Russia is defeated, it's a huge feather in Biden's cap.
The fact that you insist is only a Civil War only proves my point. You're not fooling anybody.

Wrong. Biden and others have tossed huge piles of money into a bottomless pit. The Ukrainians aren't winning that war and the Russians aren't either. It's going to be an endless slugfest, something that at least the Russians have long been willing to engage in.
In under a year, Joke has tossed nearly half of what was spent in Afghanistan in over 20 years at Ukraine and it's done little other than stalemate a stalemate.

Personally, who gives a shit if one fucked up oligarchy gets swallowed by another fucked up oligarchy?

"Endless slugfest," reminds me of bush's FUBAR invasion of Afghanistan.

Sounds familiar, like that crap I alone can fix it?!!

[FONT=&]STORY: Trump said, "Before I even arrive at the Oval Office, I will have the disastrous war between Russia and Ukraine settled. It will be settled quickly,” adding that he "got along very well" with Russian President Vladimir Putin, who would listen to him.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Serving as the closing speaker for the event on Saturday, Trump also took aim at the GOP before his presidency, saying, "We had a Republican Party that was ruled by freaks, neocons, globalists, open borders, zealots, and fools. But we are never going back to the party of Paul Ryan, Karl Rove and Jeb Bush."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The three-day conference in Washington illustrated the iron grip Trump holds over the right-wing, grassroots base of his party and how hard it could be for a challenger to deny Trump the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/trump-end-disastrous-russian-war-024344663.html

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Mr Trump told the crowd: "We are going to finish what we started. We’re going to complete the mission. We’re going to see this battle through to ultimate victory.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"This [2024] is the final battle. I know it, you know it, they know it, everybody knows it. This is it. And if they win, we don't have a country."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]He added: "In 2016, I declared 'I am your voice'. Today, I add: 'I am your warrior. I am your justice'. And, for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.[/FONT]
:whoa:[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will fire the unelected bureaucrats and shadow forces who have weaponised our justice system. And I will put the people back in charge of this country again."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Mr Trump said "top of my list" if elected would be "stopping the slide into costly and never-ending wars."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-gets-rapturous-reception-major-205038305.html[/FONT]

4sw7i9.jpg
Did BLM have another mostly peaceful riot in DC it looks on fire.

If we spent 10% of what we are spending on Ukraine we could get our border under control.

LOL. Sybil...Sybil, Sybil. The border has been a bone of contention since we beat Mexico and took all that land 150 years ago. You think you're going to solve it with that amount of money? How much do you think we are sending to Ukraine???????

Trump had a plan for an orderly exit but Biden threw it aside and it ended in chaos and madness. "Never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up" Obama

Trump also wanted to bring the Taliban to Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11. That was ballsy and brave of dear leader Trump.

LOL. Sybil...Sybil, Sybil. The border has been a bone of contention since we beat Mexico and took all that land 150 years ago. You think you're going to solve it with that amount of money? How much do you think we are sending to Ukraine???????
Over 113 billion so far and there is no end in sight. This is what Congress approved in 2022 and 2023

Congress Approved $113 Billion of Aid to Ukraine in 2022

Of the $113 billion approved in 2022, about three-fifths ($67 billion) has been allocated toward defense needs and the remaining two-fifths ($46 billion) to nondefense concerns such as general Ukrainian government aid, economic support, and aid for refugee resettlement. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) provided cost estimates of the four funding packages at the time each was passed. In total, CBO estimated that $6.6 billion of the $113 billion would be spent in FY 2022 and another $37.7 billion in FY 2023. Furthermore, CBO estimated more than half of the approved funds would be spent by the end of FY 2024 and more than three-fourths by the end of FY 2026.
https://www.crfb.org/blogs/congress-approved-113-billion-aid-ukraine-2022

Last edited:
Notice how Kiev is part of Russia in 1533... it shows that the people running the US today are historical illiterates.

Sadly, I think you should apply that term to yourself. Kiev was acquired by the Muscovite "empire" in 1667. Look it up.

Kiev was the religious and cultural capital of the East Slavs centuries before Moscow was ever heard of. You might as well suggest that Putin should hand his dominions over to Kiev.

Trump had a plan for an orderly exit but Biden threw it aside and it ended in chaos and madness. "Never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up" Obama

Biden mostly followed trump's plan IIRC. The chaos started with the Taliban, not Biden. trump could have made withdrawal one of his first priorities, but instead he punted it down the road, in his hubris thinking he would get re-elected and take care of it in his 2nd term.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/463279/Biden-following-Trump-s-policies-in-Afghanistan-analyst
https://www.npr.org/2021/03/04/9736...nistan-leaves-biden-with-a-terrible-situation

Back