Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

Trump on Thursday hit back at Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for warning she may postpone the State of the Union address by scrapping her planned trip overseas.

In a letter to Pelosi, Trump told her that a congressional delegation trip she intended to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, which he dismissed as a “public relations event,” is now “postponed.”

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over,” Trump wrote.

Trump added, however, if Pelosi wanted to go ahead by flying commercial, “that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...res-back-at-pelosi-cancels-her-foreign-travel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy LOLLER! Magnificent!

He told Pelosi, up yours.

She’s grounded until the shutdown.

This absolutely made my day! A perfect example of why Trump's base will never abandon him. HE FIGHTS BACK!!! Would any other Republican have punched back like this? Not a chance. It is so satisfying to see the liberals on this board who were dancing with glee just yesterday over Pelosi's childish antics now crying like the little bitches they are!!!
:wellplayed:

This absolutely made my day! A perfect example of why Trump's base will never abandon him. HE FIGHTS BACK!!! Would any other Republican have punched back like this? Not a chance. It is so satisfying to see the liberals on this board who were dancing with glee just yesterday over Pelosi's childish antics now crying like the little bitches they are!!!
:wellplayed:

How’s that wall coming for him? I see his popularity is skyrocketing!

What do you think he meant when he said “We are getting crushed.”?

Trump can’t even get a $5,000,000,000 down payment for his $45,000,000,000 wall! ROTFLMAO!

Can you imagine Jeb! punching back? no you can't !

she has been running around the globe since the beginning of this.
Stay home. concentrate your mind on why you are in DC. to run the government

Back